What if Claude likes Daniel?

Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
Forum Member
We're all expecting Claude to rip Daniel apart in the interviews next week, but what if the unthinkable happens, and Claude actually likes him and his business plan? What if his credentials are all legit? We could actually see Daniel in the final, and that would be a good one to watch!

Mark vs Daniel would be the perfect final showdown to the series!

Comments

• clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,641
    Forum Member
    I would be fully supporting Daniel if he was up against Mark tbh.
  • annie24601annie24601 Posts: 3,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he loved Trampoline Simon, so maybe there is a chance :)
  • clm2071clm2071 Posts: 6,641
    Forum Member
    annie24601 wrote: »
    Well he loved Trampoline Simon, so maybe there is a chance :)

Funniest Apprentice moment ever
  • Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    Jay Bigz wrote: »
    What if Claude likes Daniel?

It'll prove that there's some global zionist conspiracy afoot.

It'd be the only possible explanation. :blush:
  • CFCJM1CFCJM1 Posts: 2,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love the interview episode - it really does take them to task and see what they're made of. Would be very surprised if Daniel managed to even hold his own - and is likely to be really out of his depth - but who knows. For some reason AS is hanging on in there with him - so maybe there's a master plan.
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its really difficult to tell anything until we hear their business plans.
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read something in the press recently where Daniel's girlfriend was complaining that he was flashing the cash living the high life so I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he won it.
  • BlueEyedMrsPBlueEyedMrsP Posts: 12,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daniel strikes me as the type who can BS his way out of or into just about anything. He might do alright in the interviews. If he gets ripped apart it'll still be good for a laugh. I'm hoping Roisin will win it. :-)
  • Philip WalesPhilip Wales Posts: 6,373
    Forum Member
    Both Mark and Daniel seem a very "flaky" when put under the spotlight, could end bad for both of them should Claude take an instant dislike to them.

Does anyone know (looking at George or Slouching) if the interviewers have any prior knowledge of the candidates apart from the BPS and CVS etc. IE have they spoken to LS, Nick or Karen?
  • popmusicmanpopmusicman Posts: 2,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the preview clips.they had Mark saying to the others that everyone would look good after Daniel. He has been set up to be fall guy but I wonder if that might just be the plan and the surprise will be that he does well
  • ShrikeShrike Posts: 16,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read something in the press recently where Daniel's girlfriend was complaining that he was flashing the cash living the high life so I wouldn't be surprised to hear that he won it.

It says the opposite to me - he would be far too busy and mindful of Lord Sid's reputation to be behaving like he has been.
    Mind you I take those stories with a very large barrowload of salt - he's probably positioning himself for the Zeleb market post final.
    Forum Member
    In the preview clips.they had Mark saying to the others that everyone would look good after Daniel. He has been set up to be fall guy but I wonder if that might just be the plan and the surprise will be that he does well

I saw that, what is it with Mark, he's as bad as Daniel, just can't keep his mouth shut.
  • RutakatekiRutakateki Posts: 2,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what if the unthinkable happens, and Claude actually likes him and his business plan? What if his credentials are all legit?

Yes, and what if Claude sprouts wings and flies away? ;-)
  • Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    Rutakateki wrote: »
    Yes, and what if Claude sprouts wings and flies away? ;-)

Claude does look a bit like a 'Hawk' so it's totally possible.
  • Reggie RebelReggie Rebel Posts: 636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Claude likes Daniel I'll run round our front room naked
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, it's quite clear from the snippets that Claude lays into someone heavily...can you see it being any of the other four? Daniel is being set up as the fall guy, but I'm hoping Sugar's clear bias for him survives Claude's onslaught.
    Forum Member
    ^^ Not sure, you know the way they edit this, they start with Mark talking about letting Daniel go first, then they carefully show Claude laying into someone, then the next clip is Daniel going down in a lift.
  • slouchingthatchslouchingthatch Posts: 2,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's irrelevant, though. The winner won't know they've won yet, and Sugar's £250,000 investment is not a case of him handing over a suitcase full of cash - it's money (or services in lieu of cash) that will be ploughed into the business, not spent quaffing champagne in nightclubs.

More likely that Daniel has either made money of his own or comes from a wealthy family.
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Daniel wins, I'll pay Sugar the £250,000 back out of my own pocket, just to see the look on Mark's face and his subsequent You're Fired interview.
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We're all expecting Claude to rip Daniel apart in the interviews next week, but what if the unthinkable happens, and Claude actually likes him and his business plan? What if his credentials are all legit? We could actually see Daniel in the final, and that would be a good one to watch!

Mark vs Daniel would be the perfect final showdown to the series!

To the extent that it would sum up the worst set of candidates collectively I have ever seen you are right.
  • djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I think Daniel is from a quite wealthy background anyway, and runs quite a sucsessful business
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    djfunnyman wrote: »
    I think Daniel is from a quite wealthy background anyway, and runs quite a sucsessful business

I wouldn't think so, we say him sit in a Ferrari, his twitter said he went on holiday on a Sunday, saw photos of him on a Tuesday with the lack, and he was back in London by Thursday.

doesn't all quite add up!!
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He might.

In the preview clip of the interviews it is edited in an interesting way.
    We see Mark making another snide comment about Daniel to the others saying that it's better for Daniel to be interviewed first because if they go in after Daniel it makes them look good.

Now to me that looks like a curious edit. Because it's the type of edit frequently used on this show when they want to make a contestant look foolish in hindsight.
    Similar to the edits of contestants saying that they've definitely going to win this task, or that they will be an excellent project manager,...only for the opposite to be shown at the end of the programme.
    Usually when they show these types of comments in the edit it backfires on the contestants and they end up with egg on their faces.

One thing I'd say about Daniel is that he comes across as passionate and appears to be driven to the point of delusion in his belief. Now it's quite possible that he might have an excellent fully developed business proposal which he has invested so much dedication in pushing through to get to this point.
    This is quite possible, and he may do very well at this stage.
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Claude likes Daniel I'll run round our front room naked

Well I hope you have some cameras set up and a youtube account. Because if we don't see it then it never happened.:D
  • The RhydlerThe Rhydler Posts: 4,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I hope you have some cameras set up and a youtube account. Because if we don't see it then it never happened.:D

It's probably something he does anyway.