GIRLS ALOUD - pre sales ticket access

Comments

• sheepiestarsheepiestar Posts: 365
    Forum Member
    Oh no so the site is working then! I am looking for glasgow too!
  • javjamoll84javjamoll84 Posts: 15,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was it not working for you? :confused: I was fine at 9am... :o

And from a quick glance at their fb page it seems that some are reporting the codes only work once for searching.
    Forum Member
    no it's not working :(

I opened the site at 8.55am and refreshed the page till the tickets went on sale. As soon as it was available I put in my no of seats, price, tiered seats and then put in my code, clicked "find seats" and got a message saying "Forbidden 403 Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /checkout/reserve/xIoXOI0v7u4iS6Tm9Wn4j_VwGTsy3TWNH3g6dRSYCQxBpDOcPSZ1EVh_9muk0iap on this server"

I think I'm going to cry!
  • babinabababinaba Posts: 5,424
    Forum Member
    if anyone wants my code shout now - got mine on priority cause I couldn't find any standing using ticketmaster for Glasgow
  • tvqueen1905tvqueen1905 Posts: 82,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yessssss got ticket to first date of the tour in newcastle :D

and my code still works
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I found seats but then got a error message so clicked try again then had to sign in and fortunately my ticket was still there phewwwww
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    I'm getting access, but nothing is available for the O2. Bloody ripoff.
    Forum Member
    babinaba wrote: »
    if anyone wants my code shout now - got mine on priority cause I couldn't find any standing using ticketmaster for Glasgow

me me me PLEASE!
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually want to punch something...!

I go on the site at 9:00 on the dot and no seats were available. Erg. How many seats did they allocate pre-sale? 12.

Will be cancelling my album pre-order unless a second Nottingham date is announced in the next few days. Absolutely fuming.
    Forum Member
    me me me PLEASE!

sent you inbox (sorry it went twice, didn't think first time had worked!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Worst pre sale ever got offered top tier at the back for Manchester, rejeted them, will try general sale on Friday.
  • Chilli-beanChilli-bean Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    I'm getting nothing for the O2 - what a load of rubbish!
  • DontgimmeevalsDontgimmeevals Posts: 301
    Forum Member
    Can someone please give me the link to the O2? I've been stuck on the o2 priority site since 8.55 and it has just crashed since!

• MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,230
    Forum Member
    if anyone has a spare code, mine never arrived? Thank you :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 222
    Forum Member
    I think it's a complete ripoff. I'm going to see if my daughter can cancel her preorder for the CD.
    Forum Member
    It's looking like I will have to wait until Friday for the general sale :(

I cant get ticketmaster, o2 or pandora to work. brilliant.

Thank you for your help anyway babinaba :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    MsMmmmmm wrote: »
    I think it's a complete ripoff. I'm going to see if my daughter can cancel her preorder for the CD.

Yes you can, i have cancelled mine.
    Forum Member
    This was why I didn't buy the album to get the code (and that I want it for Christmas) cause pre-sales or fan sales notoriously don't give great seats - I just emailed them to ask for the code - I went for standing in the end so it doesn't matter but I'm hoping that they'll do a priority queue like I've been in before when bought tickets via O2 priority.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't worry too much, if you're wanting standing there will be loads left after pre-sale to buy on general release. Also, for seating, I've sometimes found that general sale has better seats than what they've allocated for pre-sale

Definitely true today. I got my tickets in Pandora Presale as fanclub had nothing. I am in Block 110 for the O2.

But I have managed for previous shows to get amazing seats in presales. I think it depends on how many are going on.
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For anyone who the fates have been a cruel mistress to today - Live Nation have their pre-sale tomorrow at 9:00.
    Forum Member
    Was it not working for you? :confused: I was fine at 9am... :o

And from a quick glance at their fb page it seems that some are reporting the codes only work once for searching.

Mine is still working.
    Forum Member
    This was why I didn't buy the album to get the code (and that I want it for Christmas) cause pre-sales or fan sales notoriously don't give great seats - I just emailed them to ask for the code - I went for standing in the end so it doesn't matter but I'm hoping that they'll do a priority queue like I've been in before when bought tickets via O2 priority.

I doubt it cos there are early access tickets available on Live Nation. So they will be first in,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    my codes are still working too
    Forum Member
    I doubt it cos there are early access tickets available on Live Nation. So they will be first in,

depends, there were early access tickets on Live Nation at a previous gig I went to and there was still a O2 priority queue