Playing dvds on panasonic blu ray

We have a pansonic blu ray recorder and I'm sorry for the absurdity of this question...but we cannot fathom out where to insert a dvd and simply watch whats on it! Can anyone help? The manual is like war and peace! :confused::confused:

Comments

• grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The same hole you put a bluray disc in.
  • Lassie-FFLassie-FF Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry no idea where it is! We've not used it until now one of my kids wants to watch a dvd on it (we've not long got it) and the manual doesnt give a clue!
  • stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    What model?
  • grahamlthompsongrahamlthompson Posts: 18,486
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lassie-FF wrote: »
    Sorry no idea where it is! We've not used it until now one of my kids wants to watch a dvd on it (we've not long got it) and the manual doesnt give a clue!

There will be a button on the front and on the remote that usually has a triangle with a rectangle under it. Pressing this should open the disc drawer
  • d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,431
    Forum Member
    Lassie-FF wrote: »
    We have a pansonic blu ray recorder and I'm sorry for the absurdity of this question...but we cannot fathom out where to insert a dvd and simply watch whats on it! Can anyone help? The manual is like war and peace! :confused::confused:
    Open DVD drawer (press button top-right of fascia)

DVD drawer opens (on left, hidden when closed, by a drop-down panel)

Insert DVD, press top-right button again.

Wait a short while, recorder will switch to "DVD/BD" and display DVD/BD menu.

Press "Play".

Sorted.
  • Lassie-FFLassie-FF Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    d'@ve wrote: »
    Open DVD drawer (press button top-right of fascia)

DVD drawer opens (on left, hidden when closed, by a drop-down panel)

Insert DVD, press top-right button again.

Wait a short while, recorder will switch to "DVD/BD" and display DVD/BD menu.

Press "Play".

Sorted.

Thanks ever so much for that! :) Got it sussed now :)