Options

Get Nakd.

louise1966louise1966 Posts: 4,012
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I love nakd bars. They are a fruit and oat, vegan health bar which is low in calories. The texture is perfect and the taste is so moreish! The flavours are amazing; my favourite is banana bread. Berry delight and strawberry crunch are, unusually for me, others I prefer. Then there are cashew nut, pecan pie, cocoa crunch, banana crunch, cocoa delight, etc. Not too cheap, unless you buy them off the website in boxes. They also do Trek flapjacks and protein bars. Unfortunately, not all of the varieties, like the cocoa mocha and cocoa mint, are available where I live. Or the flapjack. That's the down side of living in a small town. I'll have to get some online for over xmas.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate the term calories. Means nothing... especially when it comes to things like this. Nakd bars are actually reasonably average in calories (at around 120-130kcal) for a snack bar (chocolate bars aside), it's just that they're in the majority unprocessed which makes them good for you.

Personally I find them tasteless and unpleasant in texture, overpriced for what they are, I'd prefer an apple or handful of almonds!!

Think they're a decent addition to the market, nice to have an option other than cereal based snacks, but really think that they play a bit too much on the 'this free, that free' angle for my liking. Guess that's the audience who don't mind paying big bucks for little things.
  • Options
    cakeholecakehole Posts: 1,626
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the Berry Cheeky bars. My local Waitrose don't sell this flavour and they are hard to get hold of. Julian Graves used to stock them, I miss that chain of shops, they were brilliant.