Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Scratch that - I'm back on BBCAndre, and the natives are getting the right hump with me.
    Hooray - I have a new hobby!

I think I might just have to bite the bullet and join you :o
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kiviraat wrote: »
    I think I might just have to bite the bullet and join you :o

Yay!!
    Please do.
    I'm feeling a bit Nobby-No-Mates at the moment.
    Although on the plus side,most of the posters on there make me feel like flipping Einstein.;)
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aha not so much as a "secret" but an announcement :yawn:

I'm disappointed that its not Wembley, maybe he will do a virtual Wembley concert on his new "channel"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    aha not so much as a "secret" but an announcement :yawn:

I'm disappointed that its not Wembley, maybe he will do a virtual Wembley concert on his new "channel"

Join up and ask his "fans" (deluded nutjobs) to put in a special request.
    Somehow I don't think that it will work if I ask them - for some strange reason they don't seem to like me very much.:cool:
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Wow, they certainly aren't impressed. Hope he doesn't read them. :eek:
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member

So funny to read, at least before the wifi back on at CAN.
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

So thanks to thie Entrails app or whatever, his dad can now see the kids live instead of waiting for a copy of My Life to be shipped to Australia.

Ever heard of Skype or Facetime, Pete?

I love how he aligns himself with Chris Brown.:D

Well at least his music career is on the back burner...small mercies. Whaever happened to that charity single written by Robin Gibb?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "'For example I might say to Gino (D'Acampo) I want to cook linguine and he goes, what now? And I go I'm at home... we could get people watching it and they could be cooking it at the same time watching me. That's what makes this different to any other social network, it takes it to another level.'"

Who knew technology could take us to this place?

Christ on a cracker. He's beyond parody.

And not a single mention of how he might use it to publicise his 'foundation' or his 'fundraising' or anything remotely useful and unconnected to his pathetically self-absorbed, banal, tat-flogging self.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I am fan of Pete's, and I have just been enjoying the terrific new site that he has created for his fans, when up pops a needless, facetious comment from Azura's Star. Just, why???

If you are a non-fan, spending your time reading, writing and trawling the internet for stuff about someone you can't stand, what does that make you? Desperate, sad and pathetic :yawn::yawn::yawn:. And a troll.

btw, Pete has played and sold out Wembley before - get over it.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dexie wrote: »
    I am fan of Pete's, and I have just been enjoying the terrific new site that he has created for his fans, when up pops a needless, facetious comment from Azura's Star. Just, why???

If you are a non-fan, spending your time reading, writing and trawling the internet for stuff about someone you can't stand, what does that make you? Desperate, sad and pathetic :yawn::yawn::yawn:. And a troll.

It's a free world and if Azura wants to write on that site..then they have the right to do so..

I see Peter does a quote of the day.... Wonder where he got that idea from...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If people want to spend their days researching and finding out what their least favourite person in the entire world is doing and then posting about it to people of a similar viewpoint then that is their choice.

However if you choose to post on their fansite you can expect genuine fans to come on post on your non-fansite as they also have that right.
  • Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

Not desperate, sad or indeed a troll, possibly Azura's Star is just like myself, sick to the back teeth of PA's media whoring, using his kids at any given opportunity to help promote his Reality programme, the Mr Perfect act he tries but fails to portray, the constant underhand digs at his ex wife, the lack of fundraising he appears to be doing after pledging to fund buses in aid of CRUK, I could go on and on and on..............

This is a forum & as far as I'm aware, FMs do not have to stick to discussing only those they are fans of.

Azura's Star is perfectly capable of speaking for himself but one thing I will say is, among others who post on this thread, I find her musings about PA mostly light hearted & imo very amusing.

One final thing, would it not be very dull indeed if everyone agreed with each other? Everyone is entitled to their opinion without being subjected to name calling.

My apologies I just re read your post & I wrongly presumed you were talking about this thread.
    I haven't read any of the comments on the site you were refering to, however I think it could be slightly naive not to expect some kind of back lash regarding PA's latest ploy to stay in the headlines.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hi! Im not a fan nor not one, just think he can be a womble. He played Wembley in the mid 90's and it was the arena and who said it was sold out? Also he said he was going to play Wembley STADIUM within 2 years. Big difference by about 60,000 people.

Wasn't he playing Butlins last year?
    Forum Member
    So thanks to thie Entrails app or whatever, his dad can now see the kids live instead of waiting for a copy of My Life to be shipped to Australia.

Ever heard of Skype or Facetime, Pete?

I love how he aligns himself with Chris Brown.:D

Well at least his music career is on the back burner...small mercies. Whaever happened to that charity single written by Robin Gibb?

I too had a little chortle at that, unbelievable, he actually is going beyond deluded!
    lexi22 wrote: »
    "'For example I might say to Gino (D'Acampo) I want to cook linguine and he goes, what now? And I go I'm at home... we could get people watching it and they could be cooking it at the same time watching me. That's what makes this different to any other social network, it takes it to another level.'"

Who knew technology could take us to this place?

Christ on a cracker. He's beyond parody.

And not a single mention of how he might use it to publicise his 'foundation' or his 'fundraising' or anything remotely useful and unconnected to his pathetically self-absorbed, banal, tat-flogging self.

:D:D

Very amusing, he's fooling nobody!
    barneyboy wrote: »
    Hi! Im not a fan nor not one, just think he can be a womble. He played Wembley in the mid 90's and it was the arena and who said it was sold out? Also he said he was going to play Wembley STADIUM within 2 years. Big difference by about 60,000 people.

Wasn't he playing Butlins last year?

Wembley Stadium is never, ever going to happen, I think even PA (much as it will pain him) knows that.

Yes I do believe he played Butlins, next year your local Working Men's Club
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,933
    Forum Member
    I too had a little chortle at that, unbelievable, he actually is going beyond deluded!

:D:D

Very amusing, he's fooling nobody!

Wembley Stadium is never, ever going to happen, I think even PA (much as it will pain him) knows that.

Yes I do believe he played Butlins, next year your local Working Men's Club

He will not play at Wembley, that much is clear, but he did have a very successful sold-out tour last year with dates added due to demand. And he appears to be at a lot of summer open air events this year. So, much as people wish it, I think his singing career is far from over - I don't see any reason why he can't continue for a while yet.The local Working Men's Clubs are not his venues in the near future.

As for people joining his new site just to post nasty comments - I did find it very petty and childish, but then again I do not know the age of the person/people concerned.
    I have no intention of joining as I am not particularly interested. However, I do not understand the mocking of it, since it has been set up for his fans, not for those who intensely dislike him. Why would they be interested anyway, that's what I don't understand.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*waves at my legion of new adoring fans*:p

I read the terms and conditions very carefully and nowhere does it say that posters have to confine themselves to sycophantic, incoherent witterings about the twunt in question.
    Are you seriously trying to tell us that not liking Peter Andre means that you are "desperate, sad and pathetic"?
    In which case, colour me all of the above. It's infinitely preferable to being thought of as a fan of his.

I imagine that you will be rushing to defend his latest section "Dadvice" in which the former holder of not one, but two DOTY mayonnaise lids will be dishing out his parenting pearls of wisdom.
    Rather ironic when it comes from someone with a legion of nannies, housekeepers and assorted helpers who thinks that it is perfectly acceptable to sell out his children's privacy for a few more minutes of z-listdom.

It's also rather strange that whilst BBCAndre is full of pages devoted to the idiot in question, he has rather glaringly omitted any mention of his charitable foundation or forthcoming fundraising activities.
    Or was that last week's bandwagon, and this week it's back to raising awareness of the most important thing in Peter Andre's life - Peter Andre?
  • sidsgirlsidsgirl Posts: 4,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liz G-S wrote: »
    He will not play at Wembley, that much is clear, but he did have a very successful sold-out tour last year with dates added due to demand. And he appears to be at a lot of summer open air events this year. So, much as people wish it, I think his singing career is far from over - I don't see any reason why he can't continue for a while yet.The local Working Men's Clubs are not his venues in the near future.

As for people joining his new site just to post nasty comments - I did find it very petty and childish, but then again I do not know the age of the person/people concerned.
    I have no intention of joining as I am not particularly interested. However, I do not understand the mocking of it, since it has been set up for his fans, not for those who intensely dislike him. Why would they be interested anyway, that's what I don't understand.

BIB. This.
  • Kat_12Kat_12 Posts: 1,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've been a long time lurker on this thread and have been thinking about posting for a while, but this has finally spurred me to. Fans of celebrities (generally Z-list ones) really need to learn that the appropriate response to anyone offering even the slightest criticism is not unpleasant personal insults. I have no idea what Azura wrote on the site (you couldn't pay me to visit it) but he or she is well within their rights to express their opinion on it. You are well within yours to disagree, but insulting him/her is unacceptable.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kat_12 wrote: »
    I've been a long time lurker on this thread and have been thinking about posting for a while, but this has finally spurred me to. Fans of celebrities (generally Z-list ones) really need to learn that the appropriate response to anyone offering even the slightest criticism is not unpleasant personal insults. I have no idea what Azura wrote on the site (you couldn't pay me to visit it) but he or she is well within their rights to express their opinion on it. You are well within yours to disagree, but insulting him/her is unacceptable.

There are some pretty insulting things being said about Peter Andre's fans on this thread (deluded nutjobs springs to mind) as well as claims that insulting the 'natives' on that site is Azura Star's new hobby.

Horses for courses I suppose but if fans of Z list celebrities need to learn not to insult those who criticise them, then surely the same applies to non-fans insulting the fans?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lurk no longer.:)
    I always find that the more low rent the person in question (can't bring myself to call him a celebrity) the more intricate, convoluted methods their supporters will resort to, to justify their behaviour - however unacceptable it may appear to most of us.

I am still waiting to hear how his "admirers" feel about him using his children YET AGAIN to plug his "Dadvice" column and why there is no mention whatsoever of his charity/fundraising.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vidalia wrote: »
    There are some pretty insulting things being said about Peter Andre's fans on this thread (deluded nutjobs springs to mind) as well as claims that insulting the 'natives' on that site is Azura Star's new hobby.

Horses for courses I suppose but if fans of Z list celebrities need to learn not to insult those who criticise them, then surely the same applies to non-fans insulting the fans?[/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't disagree with that at all. The bad behaviour can go both ways. However, the descriptions of the fans tend to be in response to the fans OTT behaviour in the first place. It's a bit of a vicious circle, really.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I always find that the more low rent the person in question (can't bring myself to call him a celebrity) the more intricate, convoluted methods their supporters will resort to, to justify their behaviour - however unacceptable it may appear to most of us.

I am still waiting to hear how his "admirers" feel about him using his children YET AGAIN to plug his "Dadvice" column and why there is no mention whatsoever of his charity/fundraising.

This is the bit that bothers me. Although this channel's clearly just a massive ego-stroking exercise, I don't really have a problem with it, other than this. So he's going to broadcast yet more of his children claiming that it's 'for the fans' and so his father can see then? Most of the fans won't be that desperate to see his kids and as far as his father is concerned what's wrong with private Skype/phone conversations or, heck, maybe taking time out of his busy self-promotion schedule to actually visit?

This charity thing is a joke. He banged on about for a while to big himself up and it now seems to have fallen by the wayside since he's found another publicity tool. Then again, if he did actually do something for a cancer charity, the focus would be on the charity itself and no him, wouldn't it? Therein lies the answer.

You could suggest he's doing things behind the scenes, but even with celebs that don't really talk about their charity stuff, they're still mentioned on the charities' website or you see a bit in the papers about them doing something for the charity. I think (although I'm happy to be proved wrong) that in regards to Peter's philanthropic endeavours, he's all mouth and no trousers.

I've just spent five minutes writing an essay on PA. Can you tell I haven't got much to do today?
    Forum Member

May I suggest it's because there is zero to mention, Azura? What intrigues me is, what nonsense he'll spout as to why it didn't happen.
    This is the bit that bothers me. Although this channel's clearly just a massive ego-stroking exercise, I don't really have a problem with it, other than this. So he's going to broadcast yet more of his children claiming that it's 'for the fans' and so his father can see then? Most of the fans won't be that desperate to see his kids and as far as his father is concerned what's wrong with private Skype/phone conversations or, heck, maybe taking time out of his busy self-promotion schedule to actually visit?

This charity thing is a joke. He banged on about for a while to big himself up and it now seems to have fallen by the wayside since he's found another publicity tool. Then again, if he did actually do something for a cancer charity, the focus would be on the charity itself and no him, wouldn't it? Therein lies the answer.

You could suggest he's doing things behind the scenes, but even with celebs that don't really talk about their charity stuff, they're still mentioned on the charities' website or you see a bit in the papers about them doing something for the charity. I think (although I'm happy to be proved wrong) that in regards to Peter's philanthropic endeavours, he's all mouth and no trousers.

I've just spent five minutes writing an essay on PA. Can you tell I haven't got much to do today?

I think the majority of posters would be delighted to be proved wrong, unfortunately it seems the sceptics have got it right.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You see, that's my problem too.

I actually think that many of his fans DO want to see the children, judging by some of the comments - and that's what I find worrying.( And I am not insinuating anything untoward) - it's just that I find it more than a little odd that people who like Peter Andre seem to have such an interest / emotional investment in his children.

There are lots of musicians / actors etc that I really like but I don't know anything whatsoever about their children and that suits me fine.

It does seem as though the charity has fallen by the wayside now that PA has a new toy to play with.
    And that's not just beyond piss-taking, it's bloody disgraceful.

It's kind of you to even suggest that PA may be "doing something behind the scenes", but honestly, that would hardly be fulfilling the most important criteria of them all - raising awareness of Peter Andre - would it?

(Shameful though it may be, I actually do have better things to do, but it's my lunch hour and I thought it would be rude not to at least attempt to address some of the points made on here today).
This discussion has been closed.