Scottish Fitba Thread (Part 11)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,496
Administrator
jill1812 wrote: »
Is Mark to single handedly save Dundee before he can comment on the rest of Scottish football?
    Admin Notice: This thread is a continuation of: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1380322

Comments

• bhoy07bhoy07 Posts: 25,036
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Refs idea of change is for us all to kiss their arse and tell them how bloody wonderful they are.
    • timboytimboy Posts: 30,094
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      jill1812 wrote:
      Celtic fans are so impressed by Lennon's hardman act that they haven't noticed the team dropping points.

Where do you make this up from Jill?

We are fully aware of the deficiencies in our side.
      jill1812 wrote:
      Is Mark to single handedly save Dundee before he can comment on the rest of Scottish football?

Mark can, and will, do what he wants but if he decides to have a pop at Celtic and Celtic fans it would seem that some of us will have a pop back.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,848
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      jill1812 wrote:
      Celtic fans are so impressed by Lennon's hardman act that they haven't noticed the team dropping points.

Read marks post then mine again dear

EDIT and anyway my punfilled post aside you are one to talk, you said yourself your favourite thing about your chairman is how he's always acting the hardman in the media
    • jill1812jill1812 Posts: 12,560
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      EDIT and anyway my punfilled post aside you are one to talk, you said yourself your favourite thing about your chairman is how he's always acting the hardman in the media

Not to deflect from results he doesn't.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,653
      Forum Member
      timboy wrote: »
      Where do you make this up from Jill?

We are fully aware of the deficiencies in our side.

Mark can, and will, do what he wants but if he decides to have a pop at Celtic and Celtic fans it would seem that some of us will have a pop back.

I would say a vast majority care about other things at the moment.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I would say a vast majority care about other things at the moment.

They are caring about other things in addition to what is happening on the pitch not caring about other things instead of what is going on on the pitch.

We all know that the defence is still a disaster and needs sorting out ASAP but we have people like Jill who are claiming that isn't the case, ho hum.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 558
      Forum Member
      ✭✭
      Does anyone know when Henry McLeish's second report will be published?

I hope he makes some league restructuring suggestions.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Does anyone know when Henry McLeish's second report will be published?

I hope he makes some league restructuring suggestions.

Some will have you believe it is currently sitting on the desks of John Reid and Pater Lawwell whilst they make adjustments so it helps Timmy! :D:D

Seriously though, having 3 organisations in charge of football in a country the size of Scotland just doesn't work.

We need a maximum of 2 organisations, if 2 are needed at all, and for league restructuring to stop this stupid split but when times are tight and having 4 visits from Celtic/Rangers instead of 2 can be worth an extra ~£200k a year are the clubs going to vote for it?

We also need more SFA run indoor facilities. Having the one in Toryglen is fine if you are in Glasgow but we need them in Edinburgh, Dundee, Aberdeen and Inverness as well as a minimum.
    • Hibs-kid-2007Hibs-kid-2007 Posts: 7,954
      Forum Member
      Anyone with bets for tonight....

Heart says Barca but head says Real Madrid

£5 on 2-1 Madrid me thinks. Watching the game in 3D, although its usually 3D after a few pints. :D

Anyone know when the ref appointments are announced for the weekend ?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Could someone tell me the 17/18 players Lennon has signed?
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,185
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Anyone with bets for tonight....

Heart says Barca but head says Real Madrid

£5 on 2-1 Madrid me thinks. Watching the game in 3D, although its usually 3D after a few pints. :D

Anyone know when the ref appointments are announced for the weekend ?

3-1 Barca, Messi hat-trick. :p
      They are normally announced on the Monday or Tuesday before but they may be waiting to see who's left before making the announcement. You can check on the Sfa website.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,185
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      bhoy07 wrote: »

I count 12.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I count 12.

That's what I thought until I heard BFDJ saying he signed 17/18 players. :confused:
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭

I make it 12 first squad players.

Forster
      Izzy
      Danny
      Du-Ri
      Muckgrew
      Juarez
      Ledley
      Kayal
      Kapo
      Stokes
      Murphy
      Hooper
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Mr Paul McBride QC is live on RS representing Celtic's point of view :D
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Apparently the Doogie-gate affair didn't cause the whole furore it was Willie Collum giving the penalty a fortnight before according to referee rep on RS.

Talk about rewriting history.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Apparently the Doogie-gate affair didn't cause the whole furore it was Willie Collum giving the penalty a fortnight before according to referee rep on RS.

Talk about rewriting history.

What match did Collum referee that weekend?

SPL refs that weekend were O'Reilly, Thompson, Murray, McKendrick, Brines and McDonald.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      What match did Collum referee that weekend?

SPL refs that weekend were O'Reilly, Thompson, Murray, McKendrick, Brines and McDonald.

The Rangers game was the week after :confused:

Paul McBride just put Traynor in his place when he said the media could've put pressure on the SFA for change.

'With all due respect, you've been writing articles for years and nothing has change.'

McBride says Dallas sent the email to 24 people.
    • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,848
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      jill1812 wrote: »
      Not to deflect from results he doesn't.

so your telling me that neil Lennon thinks if he runs around the touchline abusing everyone Celtic fans won't care what the result is?
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      The Rangers game was the week after :confused:

From checking the referee appointments on the SFA website on 2nd October Collum refereed Raith Rovers v Stirling Albion.

http://www.scottishfa.co.uk/resources/documents/RefereeAppointments/SFL/SFLDivisions1,2&3/Apps%209%20(2%20Oct).pdf
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      From checking the referee appointments on the SFA website on 2nd October Collum refereed Raith Rovers v Stirling Albion.

Proof once again that these ex-SFA employees do the current refs no favours.

Paul McBride QC confirms what Celtic want - a 'New SFA' built by all the clubs, fans and referees which is fit for purpose.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      so your telling me that neil Lennon thinks if he runs around the touchline abusing everyone Celtic fans won't care what the result is?

I'm still waiting on her telling me how she knows that a referee could lie to Peter Houston and get away with it.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      I'm still waiting on her telling me how she knows that a referee could lie to Peter Houston and get away with it.

Probably the same way Peter Houston gets away with accusing a referee of a conspiracy against his side.
      Forum Member
      ✭✭✭
      Probably the same way Peter Houston gets away with accusing a referee of a conspiracy against his side.

That never happened, Jill told us that nobody at Dundee Utd has ever said anything like that to the media.
    This discussion has been closed.