Sex with Frankie, the stud....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
Forum Member
To describe what i think sex with Frankie would be like, i am borrowing a quote from the film Get Real....:D

"I can just imagine sex with you, the pathetic fumbling to find the bra strap, the slobbery kisses, belching into some poor girl's mouth because you've had too much chilli sauce on your kebab. and then the main event, which is either over in seconds or not at all because you're too f*cking pissed."

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    Ewww, sex with frankie! No no no! I want a real man and I got one :-) Frankie wouldn't even cut it on a first date let alone after a kebab! Lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    don't think he does dating just bonking! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 224
    Forum Member
    If he decided to go on a date! Lol
  • UrMyStarUrMyStar Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Passionate and full of life. Over an hour of pure Ecstasy and pleasure and then Frankie turns, and says

"I want to get your name tattoo'd on my arse"
    "Remember it's with a 'ph'"
    "Oh wow you're a professor?"
    "No, a Stephen".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UrMyStar wrote: »
    Passionate and full of life. Over an hour of pure Ecstasy and pleasure and then Frankie turns, and says

"I want to get your name tattoo'd on my arse"
    "Remember it's with a 'ph'"
    "Oh wow you're a professor?"
    "No, a Stephen".

:eek:;):D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    UNCLEAN! I feel like I would contract herpes just talking to him.
    Forum Member
    I think it would be a lot worse than Herpes, probably scabies!!

As a 25 year old woman, i cannot see what the appeal is of him. I would never in a million years be attracted by that!

I can't wait to see his smug face tomorrow as he has to sing for survival.
  • 2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    Sex with a possible walking STD, nice, classy.
    Forum Member
    I just cant believe girls would find him attractive, i mean he just looks filthy and his personality is [from what i've seen in the press and on the tv] a complete cock. Why girls... WHY!!!!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,775
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks like Kelly Clarkson, I really can't imagine him pulling that often.
  • shaunnashinesshaunnashines Posts: 5,698
    Forum Member
    I read something on twitter about him actually giving someone an std in Malia:eek:....I'd rather stay clear tbh.
  • BinCatBinCat Posts: 2,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blurghhh!!

He looks like he needs a boil wash, I hope Louis washed his hands properly after touching that filthy fleabag's nasty hair:(
  • WayfarersWayfarers Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    He'd be a '10 second wonder'. Before you got a chance to get undressed he be reaching for the tissues to mop himself up. Those who talk about it the most are usually those who do it the least. His father is more than a little sleazy too. I don't know any father who would proudly tell the papers about his son's exploits. As for tattooing 6 girls names to his scrawny spotty ass- big deal. He probably doesn't have a name for each of the 5 fingers he's more used to using.
  • Off_the_hook13Off_the_hook13 Posts: 17,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks so unclean and greasy. Wouldn't touch him with a barge poll, as for the sti's I'm sure he's riddled. :(:(:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    he's just vile :(
  • Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    franster wrote: »
    He looks like Kelly Clarkson, I really can't imagine him pulling that often.

Kelly is much better looking than him! I can't see the similarities at all.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,742
    Forum Member
    I can't think of anything worse!
  • Red22Red22 Posts: 2,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex with Frankie would be like having sex with a sewer rat
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    Red22 wrote: »
    Sex with Frankie would be like having sex with a sewer rat

Worse road kill.

As someone else here said his hair is like road kill. Can't get that out of my head:eek:
  • CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You would end up with crabs an nits at the very least
  • aclevernameaclevername Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just reading the title of this thread gave me eye-chlamydia (stolen from Stuart Heritage's liveblog last night... My apologies Stuart :D)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I read something on twitter about him actually giving someone an std in Malia:eek:....I'd rather stay clear tbh.

There is only one type that do that kind of job well i knew a couple of people who went to work abroad and all were sluts.
  • KattyKitKattyKit Posts: 330
    Forum Member
    He looks so unclean and greasy. Wouldn't touch him with a barge poll, as for the sti's I'm sure he's riddled. :(:(:(

That's alright for you. Some of us don't have access to a bargepole :( What about us poor souls?
  • aclevernameaclevername Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KattyKit wrote: »
    That's alright for you. Some of us don't have access to a bargepole :( What about us poor souls?

*goes to look for a bargepole on eBay ASAP*
  • wandashirkwandashirk Posts: 1,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Flaxseed wrote: »
    I just cant believe girls would find him attractive, i mean he just looks filthy and his personality is [from what i've seen in the press and on the tv] a complete cock. Why girls... WHY!!!!!!!

I agree, but change the word 'girls' to 'housewives' and this could be a word for word post about Matt Cardle.

Takes all kinds I guess. :D