Options

Fat girls and Feeders.....

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
Forum Member
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0vRhxWXkiw

I don't know who is more messed up....

the men for encouraging women to bulk up to a life threatening body weight or the women for going along with it... :confused:

Comments

• Options
    SJ_MentalSJ_Mental Posts: 16,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not only girls who get feed by feeders, I know a few men who have been feed until they are large and menacing looking by women.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It strikes me as an ultimate control thing. These men helping the women get so large then cannot do anything for themselves.

I know little about it though, I may watch this later!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,373
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »
    It strikes me as an ultimate control thing. These men helping the women get so large then cannot do anything for themselves.

best not to watch when if you're tucking into a pizza. :D
  • Options
    TheMaskTheMask Posts: 10,219
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its sexual
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Some mothers feed up their children in this way too. It's a rather perverse way of showing love and it also keeps the object of your affection under your control. I think quite a few people obese to the extent that they can no longer leave the house are victims of this sort of thing.
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bloke we knew was a very 'respectable' (ie: square) under sub night manager for Sainsbury's. He was quite a skinny, weasly bloke. I only met his wife once but Mr H forewarned me, she was a larger lady. Very larger. When we met her, I really liked her - but she had this overwhelming air of sadness, couldn't quite figure it out but deeply sad. I assumed her weight meant she was sub-fertile, judging by the sad way she watched my kids playing. I felt so sorry for her - lovely lady.

Not long after we heard he'd left the wife for some bird from the check-out. Now his wife, despite being the size most folk need mobility scooters, had a good clerical job and earned more than him. We assumed the check-out girl must be 23 and blonde with big boobs, or something. Imagine Mr H's surprise when he met the new squeeze - and she was even bigger than the wife had been. And had a vile personality to boot.

That bloke was definitely a feeder. I bet working for a supermarket, attracts them blokes as they get the leftover cakes or something...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a girl who was 50 stone and she made thousands a year from sitting on guys faces :eek: And then she had a webshow where guys would pay to watch to eat a load of junk food.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    Bex_123 wrote: »

I think these men are just really extreme chubby chasers.
  • Options
    shmiskshmisk Posts: 7,963
    Forum Member
    SJ_Mental wrote: »
    It's not only girls who get feed by feeders, I know a few men who have been feed until they are large and menacing looking by women.

I work with a man whos boyfriend has told him what the minimum his weight is to be for him to still fancy him

he developed diabetes and is trying to lose weight (he is very very obese) but his partner keeps bringing home stuff for him to eat - he lost 7 stone the other year then had to purt some back on for his other half

i feel very odd when I speak to or see his other half - just cause I find it weird. the bloke I work with has to wear slip on backless shoes as he cant actually put his own shoes on or bend over to tie his laces. he needs his gallbladder out yet cant as hes too risky to anaesthiatise.
  • Options
    *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    I know a man who doesn't want his wife going below a size 18 - her chest is too small for him if she does, she wants to lose weight desperately and has tried many times but he doesn't help her at all, he encourages her to 'just have a little bit' all the tme and if she has lost 'too much weight' he makes her feel so unwanted. I know she doesn't feel happy in herself at the weight she is but she wants to make him happy. I know someone else at the other end of the scale - their husband doesn't like them over a size 10. What a horrible situation to be in. I'd run a mile, that's what I do.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    There was a fairly frightening SF short on this subject. Was it Philip K Dick? It horrified me in fiction, to come across the reality is even worse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I made the missus some cheese on toast earlier, does that make me a 'feeder?' :eek: :o:D
  • Options
    Victoria SpongeVictoria Sponge Posts: 16,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I watched this thing last night on e4 that showed one of these feeder women in USA. She charges $300 per session for people to come round and be sat on and feel her flab and rolls. Also, people come round and give her loads of food.

I wouldn't mind but, she's gonna die and these people are helping her do it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My first boyfriend wasn't a feeder but he was into fat girls, which I hated as I was trying to lose weight and was actually at my lowest weight when I was with him. On the one hand it was good to be able to relax totally around him, without my usual insecurity about my big stomach/thighs or whatnot. On the other hand, he'd sometimes do something like feel/grab my stomach (which I hate, no-one should ever do this) and tell me how much he liked a big girl with a big stomach. So, I liked that he was comfortable with how I looked, but I hated his constant reminding me of quite how big I am, because I'm not comfortable with it.

I'd hate to be the size of those woman, and I find feeders selfish and creepy, but I kind of envy the woman because they can feel sexy at that size. I've got a teensy bit of back fat, you know the way it sort of overhangs? And I simply will not feel sexy, at all, ever, until I lose that fat. So for that reason I'm always jealous as well as freaked out by morbidly obese people who are happy with, even proud of their weight.
  • Options
    chriswyattchriswyatt Posts: 3,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is Mark not locked up? It's almost like murder, what a dick.
  • Options
    *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    goonst wrote: »
    My first boyfriend wasn't a feeder but he was into fat girls, which I hated as I was trying to lose weight and was actually at my lowest weight when I was with him. On the one hand it was good to be able to relax totally around him, without my usual insecurity about my big stomach/thighs or whatnot. On the other hand, he'd sometimes do something like feel/grab my stomach (which I hate, no-one should ever do this) and tell me how much he liked a big girl with a big stomach. So, I liked that he was comfortable with how I looked, but I hated his constant reminding me of quite how big I am, because I'm not comfortable with it.

I'd hate to be the size of those woman, and I find feeders selfish and creepy, but I kind of envy the woman because they can feel sexy at that size. I've got a teensy bit of back fat, you know the way it sort of overhangs? And I simply will not feel sexy, at all, ever, until I lose that fat. So for that reason I'm always jealous as well as freaked out by morbidly obese people who are happy with, even proud of their weight.

It's good that people are happy with themselves - that is the most important thing but if someone is proud of being morbidly obese then I think they have to be no right in the heid.
  • Options
    hotmat3khotmat3k Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is just ultimately wrong. Just like any sexually controlling human, it's grooming the vulnerable for their own selfish needs. I don't know the facts but I bet merely only a handful choose to be like it. People like this should be sent away or dealt with a mental institute to some degree. The sad thing is, these feeders are probably more insecure than any of the women they pray on.

It's like if kept forcing a girlfriend to keep their hair blonde. You're trying to take the other persons free choice and submitting to a fantasy on your own accord.

As much as I love the internet (to wind some of you bozos up :D), this sort of thing is sad, sad, and sad to see. There's the BBW, and then the girls in that video are just the extreme of that fantasy. Just sick.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know someone else at the other end of the scale - their husband doesn't like them over a size 10. What a horrible situation to be in. I'd run a mile, that's what I do.

My ex was of that type. 9 stone dripping wet himself if I was heavier than him - which I usually was even if by not much - then I was "too fat". It completely destroys any normal sense of perspective you might have.

And yes - I did run eventually. :)

On the feeder point - I didn't have a clue this sort of thing went on until one evening I was trying to Google tour dates. Word of advice - never Google "Feeder" and hit the "I Feel Lucky" button. :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I made the missus some cheese on toast earlier, does that make me a 'feeder?' :eek: :o:D

Did you film her eating it though? :D