Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I can see him thinking 'if only Pharrell had called me and not Robin Thicke' ;)

hahahhaa I'm just imagining Pete watching the video and imagining himself in Robin's place. :D (erm, a big NO on that one...)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    I might be wrong as I didnt watch the Piers interview but from what was posted on the forum I think he said that he would like play Wembley wiithin 2 years (from the interview which must be over a year ago)....if he has also said that he wants to play before the end of his career does it mean that we have less than 2 years left of his music career?:D (sorry SS that question wasnt directed directly to you, its me thinking aloud:) )

He said all this on his show, the words came out of his own mouth - I remember hearing them and blinking and making this :eek: face - and they were: "I know that in two years time I'll be playing Wembley again.” And then made that 'pleased with himself and the power of his own mind' face.

He didn't say he'd like to play Wembley, or that it would be a dream to play Wembley, he said categorically he would be playing Wembley in 2 yrs time.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    He said all this on his show, the words came out of his own mouth - I remember hearing them and blinking and making this :eek: face - and they were: "I know that in two years time I'll be playing Wembley again.” And then made that 'pleased with himself and the power of his own mind' face.

He didn't say he'd like to play Wembley, or that it would be a dream to play Wembley, he said categorically he would be playing Wembley in 2 yrs time.

The clock is ticking ...less than a year to go ;)
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'd have him in the background doing the quasi-Jacko "Wooh".
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With regards to his kung fu schools:

What the hell???????

Peter revealed that learning to protect himself has given him more confidence in dealing with day-to-day confrontations and difficult situations.

What confrontations and what difficult situations? Is he getting threats we don't know about? Since when has he been doing kung fu? :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

'pleased with himself and the power of his own mind' face.

Oh yes I remember that :D:D:D and he said it exactly as you say :o does he not hear the wealth of talent we have from artists less than half his age, who would never dream of making such a boast, or see for himself in the mirror, just why, its now their time and not his :confused: the only artists who have succeeded past their prime were legends in their own time, something PA never was or will be due to his lack of talent and inability to live in the present !
    Hes medallion man, whos gradually turning into embarrassing dad dance man, wouldnt surprise me if he hadnt got his alarm call wired up to the sound of applause every morning, just to do him until his team can feed him on, how strong and great hes doing :rolleyes:
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »

What the hell???????

Peter revealed that learning to protect himself has given him more confidence in dealing with day-to-day confrontations and difficult situations.

What confrontations and what difficult situations? Is he getting threats we don't know about? Since when has he been doing kung fu? :confused:

I've heard rumours about a couple of stalkers wearing Doc Martens .... :eek:

Being serious, I practice a different kind of martial art and it does help you deal with emotional confrontations as well as physical, which he probably has plenty of with the court case looming. I think he's said he first took up martial arts as a teenager and even taught one form for a while but he's been training more intensively with Paul since 2009.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What the hell???????

It can be very hard opening a bag of crisps sometimes, ya know, and then theres the wiping of his backside, just dont think folk realise the difficulties this poor man faces :cry::D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    I think he's said he first took up martial arts as a teenager and even taught one form for a while but he's been training more intensively with Paul since 2009.

I don't believe that at all
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    'pleased with himself and the power of his own mind' face.

Oh yes I remember that :D:D:D and he said it exactly as you say :odoes he not hear the wealth of talent we have from artists less than half his age, who would never dream of making such a boast, or see for himself in the mirror, just why, its now their time and not his :confused: the only artists who have succeeded past their prime were legends in their own time, something PA never was or will be due to his lack of talent and inability to live in the present !
    Hes medallion man, whos gradually turning into embarrassing dad dance man, wouldnt surprise me if he hadnt got his alarm call wired up to the sound of applause every morning, just to do him until his team can feed him on, how strong and great hes doing :rolleyes:

Actually, no, he doesn't. Again, from his own mouth when he was plugging his last album, he said he doesn't listen to contemporary artists... which explains two things: his delusions about his own abilities, and his cheesy, dated output.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't want to rub it in but let us not forget that Robin Thicke hasn't just come from nowhere, he is quite established as a writer of music and has had loads of hits with other artists singing his songs, I doubt anyone would take one of Andre's songs and sing it, unless it was a parody and I can't imagine Andre in a music video like Blurred Lines surrounded by topless TALL women without him getting that "smelled something horrible" face and fidgeting because he feels so small next to these ladies, Pharrell wouldn't have him anywhere near his productions :sleep::D

Just have to add this

Andre - Shit Music (Daft Punk - Get Lucky)

She's up all night doing shifts
    I'm up all night writing shit
    She's up all night draining cysts
    I'm up all night recording shit music
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He only supported Madonna for her few OZ dates in 1993. He didn't go on tour with her. I doubt she'd even know who he was.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't believe that at all

That's your prerogative but he's spoken about it before eg:

http://www.kungfuschools.org/peterandre.html
    http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/384283/peter-andre-i-m-taking-up-kung-fu
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SenseiSam wrote: »

So according to that second article he took up kung fu in 2009, why is it never featured on his show
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Perhaps fellow CAN client, Oritsé Williams, can give DOTY a few pointers on how to publicise a cause and fundraise for it...

http://www.4music.com/news/news/10044/Stars-raise-1-million-for-cancer-research-at-OJAM-JLS-Foundation-gala
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't want to rub it in but let us not forget that Robin Thicke hasn't just come from nowhere, he is quite established as a writer of music and has had loads of hits with other artists singing his songs, I doubt anyone would take one of Andre's songs and sing it, unless it was a parody and I can't imagine Andre in a music video like Blurred Lines surrounded by topless TALL women without him getting that "smelled something horrible" face and fidgeting because he feels so small next to these ladies, Pharrell wouldn't have him anywhere near his productions :sleep

Just have to add this

Andre - Shit Music (Daft Punk - Get Lucky)

She's up all night doing shifts
    I'm up all night writing shit
    She's up all night draining cysts
    I'm up all night recording shit music

STOP IT

:cry::cry::D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What the hell???????

It's shown him doing kung fu on his show a few times. It showed him practicinng a few weeks ago. Do you not watch it?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So according to that second article he took up kung fu in 2009, why is it never featured on his show

It has, I can't detail how many times but here's the first http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qOxVDwzeII and I know an episode in the last series definitely featured Pete training with Paul.

And here's Paul talking about teaching them, using Pete's name to promote the school, and how the school features on Pete's show. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjSxt1qHgQQ
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    It's shown him doing kung fu on his show a few times. It showed him practicinng a few weeks ago. Do you not watch it?

I've seen a few episodes but find it too repetitive to keep watching. Would be more interesting if his hair moved during a martial arts bout
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen a few episodes but find it too repetitive to keep watching. Would be more interesting if his hair moved during a martial arts bout

His body is his weapon, including his hair.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And where has anyone asked you to aplologise? :confused:

Equally, no one should feel they don't have the right to tell you your opinion is completely and utterly ridiculous if that's how they feel.

I have no problem with that at all.:)
    Whilst I could say more about walking out on your own children..........its probably best that I dont.
    Oh please don't EVER feel the need to apologise, your opinion's are always so *coughs* enlightening.....

Why thank you for your kind words.:D

I've enjoyed catching up on the Abomination that is Andre.
    Thanks guys.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fizgig wrote: »
    His body is his weapon, including his hair.

A weapon of crap seduction....
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have no problem with that at all.:)
    Whilst I could say more about walking out on your own children..........its probably best that I dont.

You keep saying things like this, DD. I doubt if any person here would deny that anyone who LEAVES their children is causing long term damage. No question.

Pa did not do that. He left their mother. She then made it difficult for him to see them because she took them away, and then she went on holiday on her own. Since then they have had joint custody. Therefore, he did not leave his children.

To compare him to a parent who has little or no contact with their children is wrong and unfair.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A weapon of crap seduction....

:D:D :D
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

thanks, its good to know that my memory is still ok:D, not long left for the tickets to be released;):D

maybe he wants to release more singles from his last album which he said was his best work ever (or words to that effect):)
This discussion has been closed.