Five Life\US showing topup-TV screen

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
Forum Member
Has anyone else got the problem or know how to fixe the problem where Five Life and Five US show for about 10-15 seconds and then get replaced by the Top-up TV screen?
We can watch them via recording OK so at the moment we start the recording and then use chase play feature.
Any suggestions how we fix this strange problem would be appreciated.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Yep I have the same problem
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Try this:
    1. Tune in (channel) Five.
    2. DELETED - not needed.
    3. Then go to Menu, Installation, enter password (default 0000), Manual Search, Search.
    4. In the list of channels found, select all the channels you do NOT want, press Delete, and if the remaining list is correct, press Save. (If not correct, repeat from step 3.)

Press Exit, and you should now be able to get Five Life and Five US. If you cannot, I don't know what your problem is...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    ok here on winter hill , have you tried power off /on / retune ?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 93
    Forum Member
    I did as The Cringe has suggested a few days ago :) do a rescan and you will see that there does seem to be some TUTV extra preview channels etc. Delete those not needed and it will be fine,been working here without a problem :)

Does any member with a TUTV subscription have any problems with these new channels,I don't have a card/cam to test :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 178
    Forum Member
    I have TUTV and can view these new Life/US channels now problem. I did have some issues when Film4 moved and the new TUTV Anytime channels arrived - all solved by deleting ALL channels and rescanning. (Seems to be very similar to Default Setting as if you delete a channel you delete any reservations for that channel)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,191
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you ByTheCringe! Sorted it out for me, driving the other half up the wall not getting those channels! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Many thanks for the help. All is now working after reseting to defaults. :)