boddism wrote: »
    Clue??

Gazboi,did you tell us JUSTIN time?;)
  • mintchocchipmintchocchip Posts: 16,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    Gazboi,did you tell us JUSTIN time?;)

:eek: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WAAAAAAAAAAAY?!

:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    I sucked off a celeb in a gay sauna once. Belonged to a pop group from a few years ago and that's all I can say!
    Marilliona wrote: »
    You can't post something like that and walk away !!
    andy bell (erasure)... if I had to guess.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 360
    Forum Member
    andy bell (erasure)... if I had to guess.

Its clearly H from Steps lolol
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Helicase wrote: »
    Not John McCririck surely! :eek:

I was thinking Sid Waddell :eek::o

I've always wanted to shaft a woman news reader - a posh one at that - just so that next time she's interviewing Gordon Brown or someone I can say "I've had her!":p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i have yes

she was once a very fat lady but v attractive

Was she in Hollyoaks a few years ago? If so I know who :D
  • davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I've always wanted to shaft a woman news reader - a posh one at that - just so that next time she's interviewing Gordon Brown or someone I can say "I've had her!":p

That's so childish..........I wish I'd thought of it. :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have done bits and pieces with several notable "stars" - will try and give clues...

1. this pop boy i met before their first greates hits album and i always smile when he tells people he has a 12" plonker...hes not far off the truth
    2. this pop boy now more sucessful in another euro country tried to grab my cock once at a party but i said no. I always wondered why.
    3. this US actor is more known in his home country but known over here for playing partners of or guest starring in. We actually dated for a while and defied many a reporter trying to get a story. Slowly though stories are appearing through the web and are true.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Oh god i wish............if only *dreams of Mr Dyer*
  • kingjeremykingjeremy Posts: 9,077
    Forum Member
    Helicase wrote: »
    Not John McCririck surely! :eek:

Hahaha WTF I mean I know she said he wasn't all that but it's not this bad surely :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,537
    Forum Member
    Salma Hayek ravished me...she couldnt leave me alone.....tabloid offers considered...
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have done bits and pieces with several notable "stars" - will try and give clues...

1. this pop boy i met before their first greates hits album and i always smile when he tells people he has a 12" plonker...hes not far off the truth
    2. this pop boy now more sucessful in another euro country tried to grab my cock once at a party but i said no. I always wondered why.
    3. this US actor is more known in his home country but known over here for playing partners of or guest starring in. We actually dated for a while and defied many a reporter trying to get a story. Slowly though stories are appearing through the web and are true.
    This sounds like it belongs on the rumours thread:D but I can't work out any of them:(

I've never sh@gged a celeb but I've seen a few in a state of undress over the years;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I can't work any of them out either!!!
  • stujonesstujones Posts: 1,277
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does the "linked with Sports but not a Sports man" own/run (or used to own/run) a London Football team. He's very orange with blonde hair.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gn1 wrote: »
    I can't work any of them out either!!!

as with the rumour thread the clue is always in the question - pvt me for furtehr clues......one doesnt want to defy gravity in all of this,,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    I sucked off a celeb in a gay sauna once. Belonged to a pop group from a few years ago and that's all I can say!

ha ha that made me laugh! havent heard that saying in years...
  • goldberry1goldberry1 Posts: 2,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They're not exactly sexual encounters and at the time I didn't think much but given my age at the time maybe they were not so innocent

I was waiting for an autograph from a world-wide FAMOUS rock star outside of a local venue years ago - when he came out of the side door I found myself trapped against him by the crush from the crowd - nose to nose and suddenly shy and at a loss as to what to say I complemented him on the rather tight shirt or jumper he was wearing - he leered at my chest area rubbed himself against me and said my jumper was better - he was a full grown man and I was 13 or 14 at the time.

I've had a couple of encounters with well known comedian/musicians - to say they were chasing me would be an understatement! I was older than my early teen years but by not much and these were much older men.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    goldberry1 wrote: »
    They're not exactly sexual encounters and at the time I didn't think much but given my age at the time maybe they were not so innocent

I was waiting for an autograph from a world-wide FAMOUS rock star outside of a local venue years ago - when he came out of the side door I found myself trapped against him by the crush from the crowd - nose to nose and suddenly shy and at a loss as to what to say I complemented him on the rather tight shirt or jumper he was wearing - he leered at my chest area rubbed himself against me and said my jumper was better - he was a full grown man and I was 13 or 14 at the time.

I've had a couple of encounters with well known comedian/musicians - to say they were chasing me would be an understatement! I was older than my early teen years but by not much and these were much older men.
    It wasn't Gary Glitter was it?:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As if anyone who has ever had a really famous person as a lover/affair is going to announce it on here.!!!

Z listers and soap stars do not count .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stewing wrote: »
    As if anyone who has ever had a really famous person as a lover/affair is going to announce it on here.!!!

Z listers and soap stars do not count .
    If I'd had a celebrity shag, I'd be telling the NOTW and posing in my knickers to make a few bob out of it., not confiding all the details for free on an open forum!:o
    So read about all about me and David Beckham this sunday.....................:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I'd had a celebrity shag, I'd be telling the NOTW and posing in my knickers to make a few bob out of it., not confiding all the details for free on an open forum!:o
    So read about all about me and David Beckham this sunday.....................:D

how sad if thats what u would do.....have a shag and then get £5K for exposing a story.....I would rather have the memories and continuing friendship then that:)
  • ElectraElectra Posts: 55,660
    Forum Member
    I turned down a very famous singer many years ago. He was gorgeous but very up himself. It was never going to end in a white wedding.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 25,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Electra wrote: »
    I turned down a very famous singer many years ago. He was gorgeous but very up himself. It was never going to end in a white wedding.

Was he your IDOL at the time?;)
  • skunkboy69skunkboy69 Posts: 9,506
    Forum Member
    I was once bounced up and down on the knee of a famous fat wrestler.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    chihuahuas wrote: »
    ha ha that made me laugh! havent heard that saying in years...

was he too shy?