Options

The last game you played

Comments

• Options
    hunter23hunter23 Posts: 3,097
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was playing Rayman Origins last night. I installed it on Monday night and I currently have 4 hours on record :cool:

if you like that game then you should give the original rayman 1 a try. great game with a great soundtrack
  • Options
    cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    hunter23 wrote: »
    if you like that game then you should give the original rayman 1 a try. great game with a great soundtrack

I've played the original Rayman, I've been playing it since I was 8 :D My friend had it on her computer in the late 90s and she introduced me to it :cool: I bought it from GOG.com and it was great to play it again as it really was a favourite of mine.
  • Options
    NoseyLouieNoseyLouie Posts: 5,651
    Forum Member
    Just installed steam on my ancient laptop..kids were harping on about I am toast?!? So bought that and it actually works like a dream..bloody frustrating game though..my six year old loves it..I think I will be plugging in the PS3 controller..lol if there is any free space for the driver! :o Good the game is smooth with intel HD graphics though..on good settings mode..phew..:o took a gamble :) I will try a higher setting later..it asks for a 2.4ghz as minimum..getting away with 2.2ghz :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Just played Talisman (Game Workshop) as it is currently free on Steam. The game get crashing on me whilst I was making a video (which there is a link to if you want to ruin your weekend). It looked simple and quite fun to play, so, with that in mind I will go with a 6/10.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1PCduqySbQ
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Uhm. It was tales of Maj'Eyal
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tomb raider legend for a couple of hours. doubt i'll be playing it again
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    Killing Floor 2 is easily the best game I've played lately. I bought it from Steam for as little as EUR 20 and it is easily the best zombie shooter there is at the moment. I give it a rating of 9 out of 10.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    picked up Animal Crossing for the 3ds as I've not played it for a while. so many weeds to pull up!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Side Arms
    Xain d Sleena
  • Options
    eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just finished GTA:4.

I've went on record as saying this game sucked, but after playing GTAV recently, and finding IV cheap in CEX, I give it another go.

GTAV wipes the floor with and even the 13 year old Vice City is still way better, but, I enjoyed it a lot more this time.

It had it's annoyances, "No, Roman, I don't want to go bowling, I'm heading towards a mission!", but I did want to see it through. I actually felt quite sad at the ending.

Picked up Liberty City Stories for a quid a few weeks back, so that's my next game.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished GTA:4.

I've went on record as saying this game sucked, but after playing GTAV recently, and finding IV cheap in CEX, I give it another go.

GTAV wipes the floor with and even the 13 year old Vice City is still way better, but, I enjoyed it a lot more this time.

It had it's annoyances, "No, Roman, I don't want to go bowling, I'm heading towards a mission!", but I did want to see it through. I actually felt quite sad at the ending.

Picked up Liberty City Stories for a quid a few weeks back, so that's my next game.

didn't like V much at all. i got very close to end i seem to remember and just stopped playing it. not interested in the story one bit or the main character. But i did enjoy the ballad of gay tony.

san andreas beats all gta's for me. a complete game
  • Options
    JimezJimez Posts: 187
    Forum Member
    Played and finished Lego Jurassic World this week. Overall, it wasn't too bad. Very colourful in terms of graphics, some humourous moments. As the game is based on the 4 Jurassic Park movies, you do play out some of the big moments, including the T-Rex escaping the paddock in the first movie. But (and this is in my opinion), the game does get tiresome as it is the same formula that is present in Lego games of this kind. Don't get me wrong, it is fun but i was getting bored.

There are many things to collect to try and keep things fresh, but i havn't collected them all and i probably won't either. It's a perfect weekend-esque game, or something to play as a refresh
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    the first mass effect

currently making my way through the trilogy and it's incredible
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Portal.

Such a fun game.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kings Quest (The New Game) Absolutely love it.
  • Options
    TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member
    Star Trek Online
  • Options
    snafu65snafu65 Posts: 18,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Until Dawn. A good game if you like games such as Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls, a pretty easy Platinum too.
  • Options
    callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Played Condemned: Criminal Origins. Atmospheric game, trying to collect all the dead birds and metal pieces. Although the sequel Condemned: Bloodshot is not as good in my opinion it is still pretty fun, I do hope one day this franchise is revived.
  • Options
    GroutyGrouty Posts: 34,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just finished off Metro 2033 again, and now doing Last Light again (PC), run fantastic on my 2x Furys :D
  • Options
    ShotDownInFlameShotDownInFlame Posts: 5,681
    Forum Member
    Picked up Lego Dimensions today, GAME charged £100 for the base game and the less said about that absolute joke of a price tag the better.

You only get 3 characters to choose from (Batman, Gandalf and Wydlestyle from the Lego Movie), so forget unlocking characters like in old Lego Games, now you have to pay anywhere between £15 and £30 just to unlock different characters. Because each character tends to have a unique ability and Batman, Gandalf and Wyldestyle can only do so much that means that 85% of the hidden areas in Lego Dimensions are literally inaccessible unless you fork out the extra dough to buy add-on figures so you're essentially getting a very minimal build of the game.... for £100....one. hundred. quid.

Now that's not to say it's all bad, Lego Dimensions is at its very best when it's ludicrously surreal, there's nothing quite like watching Batman and Gandalf travelling to Oz to lay some smack down on the Wicked Witch of the West, just like it's utterly bizarre to fight Joker at the Springfield Power Plant, or have a brief scene where the super serious, skilled Batman from the Lego Batman series meets the spoof Lego Batman from the movie. The game's humour really is the reason to buy it but...one. hundred. quid.........really unsure if it's worth it at the moment, particularly seeing as it's a little closer to £600 to experience everything the game has to offer.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mafia II.

Absolutely loving it.
  • Options
    MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watch Dogs 8/10.

I enjoyed it but the police were bloody annoying, especially during the last mission.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just picked up Fran Bow on steam and it's a fantastic point n click horror.
  • Options
    JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Replaying through Fahrenheit again.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Took a night off from Mafia to play Tour de France 2012.

Not the greatest game ever, but fun for what it is.