Options

I want to live with animals. :(

Comments

• Options
    euphieeuphie Posts: 2,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moila wrote: »
    :) Hi guys I ADORE animals, I freaking love them I think about them 24/7 especially baby animals they are so cute and those little faces:) I am not allowed pets in my flat so that is why I am so excited in the future to get many I want! me and the animals will live in harmony together. And well if I am not allowed to keep a dolphin I am going to hide it in a secret place and the RSPCA will not know about it, no one is going to take my babies away from me.:( I am going to adopt the animals.

You do know baby animals grow up - they don't stay cute baby animals all their life?
  • Options
    michelle666michelle666 Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :) Hi guys I ADORE animals, I freaking love them I think about them 24/7 especially baby animals they are so cute and those little faces:) I am not allowed pets in my flat so that is why I am so excited in the future to get many I want! me and the animals will live in harmony together. And well if I am not allowed to keep a dolphin I am going to hide it in a secret place and the RSPCA will not know about it, no one is going to take my babies away from me.:( I am going to adopt the animals.

You could keep the dolphin in the bath? :D

Of course you're taking the piss but I'll respond anyway. It's nice to dream, but I can pretty much guarantee you won't ever have a pet dolphin, not a real one anyway! You'd have to have a bloody massive swimming pool to give one the life it deserves (maybe the size of the Atlantic?)

You say you love baby animals but what about when they grow up, would you still want them then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is the thread that keeps on giving.:D

LOL :D:D:D

Have to admit I've always though it would be really great if you could get micromini dolphins, about 2 inches long full grown, so you could keep them in your fish pond, or your bath :o
    Well this is a thread about fantasy isn't it? :D
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    You can't just walk into a zoo and say; "Yeah, hi, I'd like to buy a dolphin. Do you accept cheques?"
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xassy wrote: »
    You can't just walk into a zoo and say; "Yeah, hi, I'd like to buy a dolphin. Do you accept cheques?"

Well of course you can't, Silly - NOBODY accepts cheques nowdays - cards / pin numbers are king, innit, or maybe a Bacs transfer - they probably wouldn't even accept cash in case you are money laundering.
  • Options
    michelle666michelle666 Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xassy wrote: »

I wish you could. I'd buy a giraffe.
  • Options
    LilaLila Posts: 6,780
    Forum Member
    Well they are all different shapes so be useful for when she is 'playing' with the x-ray machine.
  • Options
    susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well I can buy the dolphin from the zoo or animal Park if they have any:) and it will be in my swimming pool in the deep end. Simple as ABC I will recreate the conditions that are like the sea!:)

With the greatest respect, you're no animal lover if you want to keep a dolphin in captivity. That's a VERY cruel thing to do, almost as cruel as keeping a human locked up.

Personally, I doubt if you work in a hospital, but you may live in one. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,940
    Forum Member
    I wish you could. I'd buy a giraffe.

And I'd buy a Red Panda.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    With the greatest respect, you're no animal lover if you want to keep a dolphin in captivity. That's a VERY cruel thing to do, almost as cruel as keeping a human locked up.

Personally, I doubt if you work in a hospital, but you may live in one. :cool:

:) brilliant answer. the OP must be one hell of a wind up merchant, or not quite the fizziest drink in the fridge :D
  • Options
    Lucem FerreLucem Ferre Posts: 8,224
    Forum Member
    kelly82 wrote: »
    :) brilliant answer. the OP must be one hell of a wind up merchant, or not quite the fizziest drink in the fridge :D

The former.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is priceless :D
  • Options
    moilamoila Posts: 1,282
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( I want baby animals and baby animals ONLY I dont want a boring adult cat!. I want baby kittens, puppies, lambs, goats, dolphins.:) Maybe I can be a foster mother to them? when they are grow up a little bit more I will pass them onto another owner. If you guys have any baby animals, please refer me to someone, I will look after them. :)
  • Options
    RAINBOWGIRL22RAINBOWGIRL22 Posts: 24,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :( I want baby animals and baby animals ONLY I dont want a boring adult cat!. I want baby kittens, puppies, lambs, goats, dolphins.:) Maybe I can be a foster mother to them? when they are grow up a little bit more I will pass them onto another owner. If you guys have any baby animals, please refer me to someone, I will look after them. :)

Oh come on - you have to be kidding?? :eek:

I personally wouldn't leave a babies shite-filled nappy with you let alone a baby animal :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SuperSpursSuperSpurs Posts: 2,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alligators make lovely pets. And if you're lucky they won't grow too big for the bath.

Simples :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

you are not serious? surely!! You are an animal rescue's worst possible nightmare.:eek:
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperSpurs wrote: »
    Alligators make lovely pets. And if you're lucky they won't grow too big for the bath.

Simples :)

On that note, baby piranhas never grow too big for the bath ! :D
  • Options
    Nesta RobbinsNesta Robbins Posts: 30,830
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Moila, we've had a fair few wind up merchants on the Pets thread, and if I was a betting girl, I know what I'd put money on. However to give you the benefit of the doubt, if you're truly 19 years of age, then you're an adult who for whatever reason, still shares a childlike, simplistic view of the world.

I'm sorry but this is absolute fantasy land, creatures aren't just cute, they are demanding and expensive to look after. It can take about £5,000 alone, just to stable and run a horse.

Instead, why not try and get part time work helping out the Cats Protection League, they're always after volunteers and it will help you appreciate the reality of the day to day care and some of the hardships involved.
  • Options
    Babe RainbowBabe Rainbow Posts: 34,349
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moila, we've had a fair few wind up merchants on the Pets thread, and if I was a betting girl, I know what I'd put money on. However to give you the benefit of the doubt, if you're truly 19 years of age, then you're an adult who for whatever reason, still shares a childlike, simplistic view of the world.

I'm sorry but this is absolute fantasy land, creatures aren't just cute, they are demanding and expensive to look after. It can take about £5,000 alone, just to stable and run a horse.

Instead, why not try and get part time work helping out the Cats Protection League, they're always after volunteers and it will help you appreciate the reality of the day to day care and some of the hardships involved.

Very nicely phrased, Nesta :) Pretty much exactly what I think.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can't be an animal lover with that attitude
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member

And you can hug them and squeeze them and call them George.....

I think that is the silliest post I have read in awhile.
  • Options
    Trix71Trix71 Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You love animals... but only if they are juvenile??
    So boring these adult animals... :rolleyes:

I got three cats all 10+, 2 dogs 14 and 2 years old...
    So in your mind they are boring??
  • Options
    Trix71Trix71 Posts: 1,367
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    betts4 wrote: »
    And you can hug them and squeeze them and call them George.....

I think that is the silliest post I have read in awhile.

Awww George!! Slightly OT but...
    We have just returned from our holiday near Exmoor.
    While walking Yesterday we found a stray Labrador...

Long story short... I caught him and we started search for the lost owner... Local pub recognized the dog... The dog was called George!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe a psychiatrist?
  • Options
    mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,770
    Forum Member
    euphie wrote: »
    Maybe a psychiatrist?

that was :D:D:D - made me really chuckle