Options

What's your pet doing right now ?

Comments

• Options
    JuceeJucee Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As I'm at work my bets are that 2 of my cats are over the old lady's house across the road scrounging food as usual. They normally stay there till about 6pm and then sit under a car waiting for me to come home. They try and pretend they're loyal, but if I come home early they come shooting out of her house in a panic :D My other cat will no doubt be stalking something in the field, or generally being antisocial and staying as far away from people as possible
  • Options
    martinamerlotmartinamerlot Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm at work, so no doubt he'll be sleeping or being spoiled by my mum. :)
  • Options
    lettucelettuce Posts: 409
    Forum Member
    fast asleep having his main snooze obviously :D
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    My dog is outside, barking at the washing on the line. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    maybemaybe Posts: 4,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just called them from work but they were too busy to answer the phone.
  • Options
    XassyXassy Posts: 9,365
    Forum Member
    maybe wrote: »
    I just called them from work but they were too busy to answer the phone.

Who will write down your messages if someone important phones? :(
  • Options
    charlotte166684charlotte166684 Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bun is sleeping in the garage, and Alfie puppy is sat watching my brother work out in our gym...
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cat Bella is sat on my lap, she just jumped on :D and my other cat Charlie is outside with his little cat friend :D (a neighbours cat)
  • Options
    pixiebootspixieboots Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xassy wrote: »
    My dog is outside, barking at the washing on the line. :rolleyes:

:D I knew someone with a westie that barked at planes in the sky:D
  • Options
    maybemaybe Posts: 4,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Xassy wrote: »
    Who will write down your messages if someone important phones? :(

I hope one of them turned on the ansaphone :mad:
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    Hammies are fast asleep at the moment. All hell expected to break loose around 10pm :D
  • Options
    Millie MuppetMillie Muppet Posts: 6,853
    Forum Member
    pixieboots wrote: »
    :D I knew someone with a westie that barked at planes in the sky:D

My golden retriever doesn't mind most planes, but she had serious issues with Concorde. :D
  • Options
    michelle666michelle666 Posts: 2,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My dog's sitting staring at the front door handle because he know's it almost walkies time.
    As soon as I go to get his lead though he'll run away and hide in the bathroom until I coax him out with a biscuit. (he has me well trained)
  • Options
    quincemeisterquincemeister Posts: 199
    Forum Member
    Dog is asleep on the floor dreaming (his paws are twitching and he is whimpering slightly...I usually like to mess with his head and whisper the word 'cats' a couple of times...watch those paws twitch!!). Cat number 1 is asleep on the chair in the study as the door is nearly shut so it's lovely and toasty warm in there. Cat number two is patrolling the ground floor seeking out cat number 3, who is actually outside on frog patrol by the pond. Sooner or later cat 2 will realise this...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Pooch is lying on his back on the couch with his paws in the air, getting his belly rubbed by my OH! :D
  • Options
    slappers r usslappers r us Posts: 56,131
    Forum Member
    babyboi!!! wrote: »
    My Pooch is lying on his back on the couch with his paws in the air, getting his belly rubbed by my OH! :D
    bit like my hubby:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bit like my hubby:D

PMSL :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,189
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cat is now having a wash having just had her supper of Felix:D
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My cat's are both downstairs, Bella is on the arm of the chair asleep and Charlie is curled up in the bathroom in the basket which we have towels in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jumping around like a mad thing wanting to play ball.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    One of my dogs is sleeping on the floor, snoring so loud its like a pneumatic drill. And my 6mth old pup keeps coming over and trying to hump my arm!!! Its really not nice lol
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    My cat is rather miserable cos it has to wear one of those lampshade collars. She's on antibiotics cos she kept scratching at her face, soon as a scab healed she scratched it off again. Not fleas, or allergy. Vet says probably feline acne - have you ever heard of that! She's not a teenager she's 9 years old.

Few more days of antibiotics and when face healed collar can come off poor thing. She can't groom herself although we can take it off for when she's eating.

So all in all she's sat there feeling sorry for herself.
  • Options
    shardlakeshardlake Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    My cat is rather miserable cos it has to wear one of those lampshade collars. She's on antibiotics cos she kept scratching at her face, soon as a scab healed she scratched it off again. Not fleas, or allergy. Vet says probably feline acne - have you ever heard of that! She's not a teenager she's 9 years old.

Few more days of antibiotics and when face healed collar can come off poor thing. She can't groom herself although we can take it off for when she's eating.

So all in all she's sat there feeling sorry for herself.

Aww poor love I hope she's better soon.
  • Options
    GeorgiecatsGeorgiecats Posts: 6,628
    Forum Member
    Hammies are fast asleep at the moment. All hell expected to break loose around 10pm :D

Our hammie has to be shut in the wardrobe at bedtime (in its cage and well away from hanging clothes) because it makes SO much noise! It hammers round in its wheel or chews the bars like a mad person. How can something so small be so noisy? We love her to bits but when you are ready to go to sleep they are wide awake!

It can still play in there but it does dull the noise and you can sleep. Bless her.
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    She's had her prawns (she only gets them on a Monday and a Friday, we don't want to spoil her.........much!) and now she's stretched out on the back of the sofa