✭✭✭
.....and prevented from ever having the ability to have any more children:mad:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=21a_1337500424

Comments

• Options
    Lain AndrewsLain Andrews Posts: 1,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stupid thing to do. there was a video thread about these kind of parents and what they did to their kids a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope people see this and realise that putting your kid in a washing machine is just silly. :cool:
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it safe to click the link or is it something distressing?
  • Options
    Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Is it safe to click the link or is it something distressing?

It's a father putting his small child in a washing machine and the washing machine starts and then it's a frantic bid to get the child out. The child does get out though.

Idiot of a father!
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is it definitely a washing machine? It looks more like a tumble dryer to me. Surely if it had been a washing machine the poor little fella would have drowned?
  • Options
    AJRevittAJRevitt Posts: 1,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why the f*ck did he put him in the first place? Or am I lacking a sense of humour?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is it definitely a washing machine? It looks more like a tumble dryer to me. Surely if it had been a washing machine the poor little fella would have drowned?

Could've been a tumble dryer then. Poor thing. I hope he didn't get any burns or injuries from his fathers actions!
  • Options
    bossoftheworldbossoftheworld Posts: 4,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    Could've been a tumble dryer then. Poor thing. I hope he didn't get any burns or injuries from he's fathers actions!

He'd have ben really traumatised that's for sure.

I think the guy did it as a joke and then got the shock of his life when the machine went on. I wonder if they got arrested.
  • Options
    jonnyinscotlandjonnyinscotland Posts: 999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could've been a tumble dryer then. Poor thing. I hope he didn't get any burns or injuries from he's fathers actions!

Definitely the tumble dryer but for some reason the video title mentions both.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he dried?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member

Thankfully tumble dryers don't reach full temperature for quite a while, so I suspect the kid wasn't badly injured or burned just a bit bruised from being bundled about. But what on Earth was the complete idiot of a father thinking?.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thankfully tumble dryers don't reach full temperature for quite a while, so I suspect the kid wasn't badly injured or burned just a bit bruised from being bundled about. But what on Earth was the complete idiot of a father thinking?.

That's the thing though. He wasn't. Why that idea would enter his empty head I don't know!
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did he dried?

How do I shot web?
  • Options
    gkecgkec Posts: 788
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Some of the industrial ones used at launderettes used to be gas powered so would reach temperature very quickly.
    Might not be the case now.
    That video was a bit scary.
    I don't think jail is appropriate though. They won't do it again.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't understand how the father never saw the child as he was putting the washing in the washer.
  • Options
    emily222emily222 Posts: 2,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    christ almighty some people
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,246
    Forum Member
    Why did he even do that :eek:
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth would anyone do that to the person who should be able to trust you more than anyone in the world?
    That poor, poor child. I hope the police threw the book at that pathetic excuse for a father. If I'd have been that child's mother I'd have binned that moron before the day was out. :mad:
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    I can't understand how the father never saw the child as he was putting the washing in the washer.

Did you watch the video? He picked the child up and placed him in the tumble dryer. It wasn't a mistake.
  • Options
    PrinciplePrinciple Posts: 983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The parents will probably sue the tumble dryer manufacturer for not making the tumble dryer door able to be opened whilst in cycle. You can guarantee it will be everyone's fault but their own.

The parents are absolute idiots.
  • Options
    blackmagicblackmagic Posts: 1,647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    Did you watch the video? He picked the child up and placed him in the tumble dryer. It wasn't a mistake.

I think zx50 was joking.
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    Quite a smart laundrette, where is it?
  • Options
    comeonenglandcomeonengland Posts: 69
    Forum Member
    What a shock the trolls on this thread have sign up dates dating back to 2012 :/
  • Options
    exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    What a shock the trolls on this thread have sign up dates dating back to 2012 :/

Psst, it is 2012.