Emma Chawner - the new Jade Goody? (Part 10)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 77
    Forum Member
    Does anyone know anymore about Emma, Sam and Phil being charged with threatening behaviour? I found this .. http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/hyndburn/9675126.Great_Harwood_X_Factor_from_Great_Harwood_charged/

Yep, were are aware of it,, We also know,, that it got adjourned & be taking place at Preston Court on the 18th June.. A nice belated birthday prezzie for Phil... Especially, when they all get landed with a fine,,,Lets hope they have to do community service too. !!!!:D
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know anymore about Emma, Sam and Phil being charged with threatening behaviour? I found this .. http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/hyndburn/9675126.Great_Harwood_X_Factor_from_Great_Harwood_charged/

Yes but it wasn't their fault, they have a shopping receipt which proves they weren't there at the time, it's the ex-magistrate lady who lives across the road who's trying to frame them.

They are actually shy, quiet people who keep themselves to themselves and wouldn't dream of causing any trouble.

Did anyone see that pig fly past just then?

I think the case has been adjourned or something
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    Yes but it wasn't their fault, they have a shopping receipt which proves they weren't there at the time, it's the ex-magistrate lady who lives across the road who's trying to frame them.

They are actually shy, quiet people who keep themselves to themselves and wouldn't dream of causing any trouble.

Did anyone see that pig fly past just then?

I think the case has been adjourned or something

Yes adjourned till 18th June & moved from Blackburn to Preston ( I think) due to the Chunks, "them that dont do owt wrong"...When at Blackburn court, they complained, that the neighbour, that they abused in the street & the one against them in court,,, Just happens to be a retired magistrate from Blackburn courts.. The chunkies, thought they would have an unfair hearing, seen as the ex-magistrate they abused, knows all at the Blackburn court.... Dont think, that will make much difference,, Wonder if they get another ASBO,, to go with all their others!!!!!!???? Tee-Hee, :)
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I watched the show (first time around) I found it hilarious. Watching it again though I am noticing so much more, maybe it's because I've saw all the series all the way through so I know what happens and how they are but this time around I'm really disgusted. They have never tried to help themselves yet get all this help that could of gone to people that would of used it to change their lives. No not these lot, the world owes them something, they're innocent, they try so hard. I could go on. Nothing annoys me more than people who complain but don't try to change their situation.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 129
    Forum Member
    Long time lurker, I'd only seen the ads for the series before and dipped into the threads to find out what y'all were talking about. Now Sky+ is showing me the whole thing from start to finish!

What I can't understand is why none of them have been given tablets that cause appetite loss as a side affect? I have a few disabled friends, am disabled myself, one of the friends has very bad epileptic seizures and her meds put her off food completely. Even on the low-level doses of the meds I take I find it hard to eat over 1200 calories in a day, and on my off days I do about as much as Audrey. Appetite loss is a pretty common side affect, and when you weigh as much as they do it should be easy for a few pounds here and there to fall off.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Long time lurker, I'd only seen the ads for the series before and dipped into the threads to find out what y'all were talking about. Now Sky+ is showing me the whole thing from start to finish!

What I can't understand is why none of them have been given tablets that cause appetite loss as a side affect? I have a few disabled friends, am disabled myself, one of the friends has very bad epileptic seizures and her meds put her off food completely. Even on the low-level doses of the meds I take I find it hard to eat over 1200 calories in a day, and on my off days I do about as much as Audrey. Appetite loss is a pretty common side affect, and when you weigh as much as they do it should be easy for a few pounds here and there to fall off.

LOL.I'm on the Tramadol diet. Not only does it dull pain it supresses the appetite too. Winner :p

I think that lot must rattle with the drugs they take, maybe the docs think they should make SOME attempt to help themselves, though we all know that's never going to happen.

I will still give Aud a pass. Steroids are notorious for weight gain, it's nigh on impossible not to gain weight if you take them, even my dog ballooned when he was on a course of them.

That doesn't mean she couldn't get off her backside, of course. They just dont understand the concept of taking responsibility for themselves.

At times I wish they could be dumped in somewhere like the slums of Delhi or Jo'burg/Capetown. They'd see genuine hardship and heartbreak. Though I could see them thinking they were still worse off. Their logic is, as we all know, is totally screwed.

Besides most of the slum dwellers remain optimistic and upbeat. Can you imagine that lot excited and even happy about anything? :confused: It's an alien concept to them. They totally have to be the hapless victims in this awful burden that is life.

I literally think Papa Repulsive would cease to want to live if he was healthy. He wouldn't be able to cope without having excuse after excuse as to why his life is a constant trial that he's bravely trying to get through for princess's sake. ( Sod Sam, she hardly measures on his radar, while Aud dropped off it years ago)

I watched this again through totally new eyes, as the veneer of thinking they weren't as bad as they were made out, flew out of the window ages ago. Now I just want to kick them up the backside ( even Aud).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    So, the father gave up his job as he got diabetes from driving and yet he has a car? Am I wrong? So it's alright for him to drive a car and yet he can't get a job as a driver!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    Madonna38 wrote: »
    When I watched the show (first time around) I found it hilarious. Watching it again though I am noticing so much more, maybe it's because I've saw all the series all the way through so I know what happens and how they are but this time around I'm really disgusted. They have never tried to help themselves yet get all this help that could of gone to people that would of used it to change their lives. No not these lot, the world owes them something, they're innocent, they try so hard. I could go on. Nothing annoys me more than people who complain but don't try to change their situation.

I've never even seen a clip of this show but I have read more or less every post in this thread, and the other threads, and you really couldn't make it up just how obscenely lazy they are. I can't believe my eyes. The help, the advice offered, the experts willing to give up their time and energy for a bunch of ungrateful lardarses. And this is just the very first episode. Was it so hard for them to look in the mirror and say they want to improve and change their ways?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, the father gave up his job as he got diabetes from driving and yet he has a car? Am I wrong? So it's alright for him to drive a car and yet he can't get a job as a driver!

It's not his car. It's from the motability scheme and is meant for Aud's benefit. Not that she goes out in it much, she'd have to be torn away from her hectic telly schedule first, plus pa and the brats need it to go Zleb stalking at book signings etc.

So yet another thing we idiotic saps who pay tax stump up for. :mad:
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never even seen a clip of this show but I have read more or less every post in this thread, and the other threads, and you really couldn't make it up just how obscenely lazy they are. I can't believe my eyes. The help, the advice offered, the experts willing to give up their time and energy for a bunch of ungrateful lardarses. And this is just the very first episode. Was it so hard for them to look in the mirror and say they want to improve and change their ways?
    I don't think they actually want to change - to lose weight, find work and improve their lives would require effort. They have no intention of doing anything that might mean a moment of discomfort or unease.

They found fame, dubious fame though that is, through their unique selling point of being Britain's Fattest Family™ and that's how they intend to stay.

They all love being famous and regard themselves as proper celebrities who have put the hours in to achieve their rung on the ladder of fame.

They are a disgusting family and despite this thread being long-running and very funny (due to the contributors), I despise the Chawners and I wish they would crawl back under the rock they emerged from.
    Forum Member
    Good Morning all at the CoC.. Its Phlipps Birthday today.... Shall we have a party in honour of the Purple Prince? Lets have a Jacobs Join.... My contribution, will be a lorry ( not driven by Philth!!) full to the rafters with peppers, as I know they are is favourit food....:D
    Forum Member
    Good Morning all at the CoC.. Its Phlipps Birthday today.... Shall we have a party in honour of the Purple Prince? Lets have a Jacobs Join.... My contribution, will be a lorry ( not driven by Philth!!) full to the rafters with peppers, as I know they are is favourit food....:D
  • hammerfanhammerfan Posts: 1,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »
    I don't think they actually want to change - to lose weight, find work and improve their lives would require effort. They have no intention of doing anything that might mean a moment of discomfort or unease.

They found fame, dubious fame though that is, through their unique selling point of being Britain's Fattest Family™ and that's how they intend to stay.

They all love being famous and regard themselves as proper celebrities who have put the hours in to achieve their rung on the ladder of fame.

They are a disgusting family and despite this thread being long-running and very funny (due to the contributors), I despise the Chawners and I wish they would crawl back under the rock they emerged from.

Agreed. I've still been lurking on the thread, but not posting however, this post sums up exactly how I feel about them.
    Forum Member
    Sorry, Im so excited I posted it twice. !!!! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will contribute a trifle and some hot cross buns, oh and a litre of Sambuca
  • jerseyporterjerseyporter Posts: 2,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tenorlady wrote: »

BIB - it always comes back to this, doesn't it. To want to do the first they have to be willing to do put the effort in to do the second. But being what they are is their passport to not working :mad:, their reason why they are claiming benefits :cool: and it's the root of all their excuses (especially Audrey's) of how they can't get healthy because their not fit enough to start getting healthy :rolleyes:.

And then there's me, freaking out because I've let a little too much weight creep on in the last six months, and my (size 14) clothes are feeling tight, but unlike the Chunkies I intend to do something about it! I'm no diet and energy angel - I've little will-power, I really have to make the mental effort to go along with the physical effort, I've had two knee operations - but I can't afford (and shouldn't give in to) new clothes in a bigger size, so common sense dictates that I do something to improve the fit of the ones I have... and that means eating less (portion-control is my downfall!) moving more (mainly fast walking, which is good for my knee!) and giving up alcohol except for special occasions. Even doing two of these things regularly would make a big difference to the Chawners, and they'd see big results very quickly if they stuck at it - Sam knows that better than any of them.

But, as others have said, they've no intention of doing anything for themselves, and even the help that others had been willing to give them (not to mention the money it cost) they had no intention of accepting with the same 'can do' attitude in which it was offered. It's fascinating (in a slow-mo car crash kind of a way:o) watching it all back again from the start, having seen it all the way through the three series to the end - watching and noting all the little signs that gradually got clearer and more numerous (and very, very predictable!) as time and the series went on!
  • kiviraatkiviraat Posts: 4,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday Phil! Although my OH is not happy to know that we share our wedding anniversary with his birthday :D I think it's one more reason to slam back some sambucca! :D

Do you think they're all sitting round watching him unwrapping gifts, thanking them sincerely for them and then having some friends round for a nice meal or a few drinks? Then again, according to FB, Audrey doesn't spoil him. I wonder why :rolleyes:

How are we all today CoC? :p
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You should watch it, it can be funny but it does make your blood boil. They were offered SO much help and just threw it back everytime. They're disgusting. Nothing annoys me more than people who just scrounge and don't even try to better their lives. I liked Sam when it first started, I felt for her but she is just as bad as all the others to be honest.
  • greengrangreengran Posts: 4,129
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How old is Philip today anybody know? He's not as old as Audrey, she was a cradle snatcher, taking her skirt off in a lay-by to entrap him. If he's having a party, I think we should all gate crash with our bottles of Sambuca, sausage rolls and trifle. We could all club together and buy him a bottle of 'close personal friend ' Peter Andre's manly perfume.
  • lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    greengran wrote: »
    How old is Philip today anybody know? He's not as old as Audrey, she was a cradle snatcher, taking her skirt off in a lay-by to entrap him. If he's having a party, I think we should all gate crash with our bottles of Sambuca, sausage rolls and trifle. We could all club together and buy him a bottle of 'close personal friend ' Peter Andre's manly perfume.

snigger... Didn't Emma get this for Christmas and then the entire bottle got smashed?

Happy St Philmas Day Coc'ers... :) I wonder if there will be any 'sexy-time' for the old boy today?

The rain is lashing down here, i am going to celebrate with a pile of sausages and guzzle lucozade like there's no tomorrow...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,204
    Forum Member
    I think he is 57 today?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simi89 wrote: »
    I think he is 57 today?

I think you're right Simi. I'm sure it was 1955 he was born, so he'd be 57.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    snigger... Didn't Emma get this for Christmas and then the entire bottle got smashed?

Happy St Philmas Day Coc'ers... :) I wonder if there will be any 'sexy-time' for the old boy today?

The rain is lashing down here, i am going to celebrate with a pile of sausages and guzzle lucozade like there's no tomorrow...

I'm shuddering with revulsion at the thought of the birthday boy having sexy-time! Eurgh.
  • wannabegothchavwannabegothchav Posts: 1,690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barbidoll wrote: »

That really made me laugh! Audrey didn't like peppers much after hearing that either!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol, watching Last Chance and Phil's going on about poofs and florists. He's got every excuse under the sun not to do it, doesn't he? "Oh me legs", "Oh I don't want girls bossing me around". Loving Aud's rant about immigrants as well. She's a right wee treat isn't she?