American Horror Story: Season 3 details *Spoilers* (US Pace)

1181920212224»

Comments

• CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »

So according to that well researched article not only are two characters from Coven seemingly appearing in Season 4 (though Fiona Goode will be disguised as a German) but one of them is alive and well in the real world and using Twitter.

:o

Dietrich is like Fiona Goode, whose character is portrayed by Lange in American Horror Story: Coven. AHS Season 4 will probably feature Fiona Goode as a German diva who emigrates to the U.S

Other cast members who are said to be part of American Horror Story season 4 include Angela Bassett who was portrayed by Marie Laveau in Coven. Laveau just tweeted her interest of being a part of another season.

:D
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SPOILER ALERT FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T SEEN HOUSE OF CARDS SEASON 2 YET BUT it's AHS related
    I would love for Kate Mara to return to AHS. She's no longer in House of cards and I thought she was excellent inb Murder House. I think she would of been brilliant in Coven.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Corwin wrote: »
    So according to that well researched article not only are two characters from Coven seemingly appearing in Season 4 (though Fiona Goode will be disguised as a German) but one of them is alive and well in the real world and using Twitter.

:o

:D

Well, it's nice to know that Legba allows you internet access in Hell. I'm sceptical about the quality of the connection from down there though.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    It also might be nice to see Sarah Paulson play a complete psychopath and Jessica Lange play someone genuinely sympathetic as well for a change.

Yeah, I've noticed Sarah Paulson has never been a villain (not counting Lana turning into a bit of a bitch by the end of Asylum), and has never died. I'd really like to see her be a villain next time, if she returns (I expect she will return). :)
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    Yeah, I've noticed Sarah Paulson has never been a villain (not counting Lana turning into a bit of a bitch by the end of Asylum), and has never died. I'd really like to see her be a villain next time, if she returns (I expect she will return). :)

I hope so. Definitely my favourite from the first three seasons along with Lily Rabe.