Options

I give credit to Danny for his reaction against Helen

Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
Forum Member
✭✭
I give credit to Danny for his reaction against Helen on last nights show and also when he threw stuff about afterwards. This just shows Danny wont be messed with and he will stand his ground when hes being pushed. Helen is garbage and she should be sued for slander for saying Victor did coke when theres no proof. Im glad Danny defended his friend thats shows what type of guy he is

Comments

• Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He deserves credit for "throwing stuff about" :confused:
  • Options
    roseblue1roseblue1 Posts: 7,498
    Forum Member
    He attacked a pile of Pizza boxes.......he is all hot air....nothing else.
  • Options
    griffin5779griffin5779 Posts: 958
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roseblue1 wrote: »

If it was Marc there would endless calls to evict him
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was surprised that he's Victor friend, do all these reality show lot live in their own little village or something, or does being on twitter count as a friend?

anyway, Danny seems to have fingers in reality pies that stretch all over the South East, ****ing little fame **** :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Pitman wrote: »
    I was surprised that he's Victor friend, do all these reality show lot live in their own little village or something, or does being on twitter count as a friend?

anyway, Danny seems to have fingers in reality pies that stretch all over the South East, ****ing little fame **** :D

I was reading that most of the housemates come from agencies.....Danny...Jade...Harry....and most probably a good few others.
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member

Are you for real?? Were you expecting him to punch a person??
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    He may have had a point until he behaved like a complete bellend now that is all I remember
  • Options
    Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Danny and Victor are friends they play football together
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I give him some credit he did play it well until the pizza boxes went flying lol Actually it's one of the very few times any one has made Helen look pretty much speechless. Mind you telling that lie about Vic and saying she wanted him to die. Mean't she was losing the argument before it even started.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,300
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing in principle, aggressive intent is aggressive intent, should have been removed from the house like Aaron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was reading that most of the housemates come from agencies.....Danny...Jade...Harry....and most probably a good few others.

it must be hard work trying to eke out a living for them lot plus others like them ;-)
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im confused Sweet_Princess you support marc but not his best friend helen ?
    and you support danny wow.....
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Same thing in principle, aggressive intent is aggressive intent, should have been removed from the house like Aaron.
    Er in that case then. All those housemates that have gone up close to someones face should have been removed too then. Including Helen last year in Matthews face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    Are you for real?? Were you expecting him to punch a person??

Do not be silly Danny would run a mile....remember when the legends came in he shouted ''Fu..cking come down here then'' and when they did he stood holding Jacks hand and then went and welcomed them all.

No I did not expect him to hit someone......come to think of it the Pizza Boxes were just about right for him.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny and Victor are friends they play football together

though looking at Vic, he probably skips the training sessions :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do not be silly Danny would run a mile....remember when the legends came in he shouted ''Fu..cking come down here then'' and when they did he stood holding Jacks hand and then went and welcomed them all.

No I did not expect him to hit someone......come to think of it the Pizza Boxes were just about right for him.

he was going to punch the tea cozy at first but it was a bit big so he thought better of it :p
  • Options
    mark_townsendmark_townsend Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this_THAT wrote: »
    im confused Sweet_Princess you support marc but not his best friend helen ?
    and you support danny wow.....
    Still jealous of when she jumped into bed with Marc.
  • Options
    Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully that'll be the end of whatever career Helen had. That one bitchy comment could cost her thousands if Victor sues for slander, which I hope he does.
  • Options
    mark_townsendmark_townsend Posts: 923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can you even complain the two? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ;
    Pitman wrote: »
    he was going to punch the tea cozy at first but it was a bit big so he thought better of it :p

:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Stan_B wrote: »
    Hopefully that'll be the end of whatever career Helen had. That one bitchy comment could cost her thousands if Victor sues for slander, which I hope he does.

Her retraction tonight will make it hard for it to stand in court. Additionally, there's no way to prove that he HASNT taken cocaine in the past, plus he would only win of it is proven that he has lost out on job opportunities / money due to Helens accusation. The case would probably make it as far as getting on Judge Rinder.
  • Options
    trevvytrev21trevvytrev21 Posts: 16,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Other HMs reactions were interesting, esp Chloe.

I thought it was quite pathetic. A few verbal prods and he can lose it like that? Weak.
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Danny did good!!
    He stood up to Helen and is the first person I remember ever getting her to back down, even a bit!
    It wasn't perfect but I give him full marks for trying.
  • Options
    Stan_BStan_B Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Any retraction only heightens his chances of winning. In law the damage has already been done. If it is likely that he will lose work as a result of an unproven statement then that is plain slander. He can still sue and likely win. Remember he is a TV celebrity, albeit a minor one, so he is in the public eye. Shit sticks!
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very disappointed in you sweet princess.