Options

Brand KATIE/JORDAN

Comments

• Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Amethyst8 wrote: »
    Here you go.....

"At nineteen, he had his first hit in Australia with Gimme Little Sign and was honored with having had the highest-selling record of the decade.

At twenty-three, he became the special guest performer of both Madonna & Bobby Brown concert tours and later on return to the UK to continue writing and recording songs for a wider market.

His first UK album, Natural debuted at number 1, and went Platinum, followed by several hits which eventually led him to tour throughout the UK, Asia, Europe and Australia.

In 1997, Peter had achieved his dream of performing a sold-out concert at Wembley Arena.

During the 90s, Peter became UK's 6th highest-selling solo artist grossing for over 20 million pounds CDs and merchandise sold aside from being voted as Best Australian Artist at the World Music Awards in Monaco

Two albums, Time, and Greatest Hits, went Gold."
    Thanks for that amethyst..saves me rooting for it lol....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    Childrens comedy drama:confused:

allegedly of course.;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6JAJVAGC9M
  • Options
    Forum Member
    goldiloks wrote: »
    He was thinking kerching, allegedly.
    He deserved every penny he earned from that relationship,good on him.Doubt they'll be another man who will put up with her for as long as he did.
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is nothing more than a potato... dressed as rhubarb... in a fruit cocktail.
  • Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Ah right :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    He deserved every penny he earned from that relationship,good on him.Doubt they'll be another man who will put up with her for as long as he did.

I agree she deserves a man with a bit more ooomph about him. One not so reliant on their manager IMO. One who is financially better off and preferably one who can assert themselves a bit better.

Unlikely a near 40 yr old playing the injured soldier, garnering sympathy from the masses has the same appeal.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I agree she deserves a man with a bit more ooomph about him. One not so reliant on their manager IMO. One who is financially better off and preferably one who can assert themselves a bit better.

Unlikely a near 40 yr old playing the injured soldier, garnering sympathy from the masses has the same appeal.
    He was assertive enough to tell her to f/off when she begged him to come back..
  • Options
    ALPERTON94ALPERTON94 Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    KP may have started out as a glamour model, but she's now considered to be famous for selling every part of her life to the media. So she's basically famous for being famous.

Dictionary
    Search Results
    Web definitions

Famous for being famous, in popular culture terminology, refers to someone who attains celebrity status for no particular identifiable reason, or who achieves fame through association with a celebrity.

Look at that word carefully, She attained fame by being a glamour model.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    He was assertive enough to tell her to f/off when she begged him to come back..

Awe thats great. So now they are even, just without the crash your car bit.:cool:
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ALPERTON94 wrote: »
    Dictionary
    Search Results
    Web definitions

Famous for being famous, in popular culture terminology, refers to someone who attains celebrity status for no particular identifiable reason, or who achieves fame through association with a celebrity.

Look at that word carefully, She attained fame by being a glamour model.

As a glamour model, she gained limited (no pun intended) exposure... she then gained further exposure from being a hideous creature.
  • Options
    ALPERTON94ALPERTON94 Posts: 418
    Forum Member

Agreed, So basically a man who is nothing like Pete. She needs someone Rich,successful and respected in his area of field.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Agreed, So basically a man who is nothing like Pete. She needs someone Rich,successful and respected in his area of field.

Well she needs to get rid of penna then,but maybe she likes giving him pocket money and buying him cars lol.
  • Options
    Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member

You are determined to ignore his achievements aren`t you? As I keep saying, the guy had invested all in his money in property, and was extremely wealthy. READ THE INTERVIEW!!
  • Options
    fifitrixibellefifitrixibelle Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

....and some-one who doesn't mind how rude she is to her own mother and th eir own parents, someone who won't mind her getting p*ssed whilst pregnant, or just p*ssed and vulgar with randoms.
    Some-one who won't mind that unless the attention is soley on her, she strops, can't even manage to give her kids a day out without moaning, texting, complaining that her revolting boots are getting ruined or cutting everyones day short due to some tooth/nail/hair emegency.
    Some-one who states "it's all about me".....as if any one on this earth was in any doubt :rolleyes:

And what is the odd thing that her admirers feel she should be with some-one rich??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And what respected man would have her now...Pete was as good as she was going to get and she blew it and she said as much.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amethyst8 wrote: »
    You are determined to ignore his achievements aren`t you? As I keep saying, the guy had invested all in his money in property, and was extremely wealthy. READ THE INTERVIEW!!

Give it up Amethyst....they don't like the truth:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She will never date a man like this.... she is psychologically incapable of being in a relationship with another alpha type personality.

As a woman having an A type personality is more difficult because it is seen as a very masculine thing. Many women manage to have happy relationships, although their husbands are seen as henpecked..... PA didn't seem that fussed about being henpecked but drew the line at being cuckolded methinks.
  • Options
    Amethyst8Amethyst8 Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    "When I first had success in music in the 1990s, my dad begged me to invest my money.

So I invested in properties in Australia and I bought a bit of land in Cyprus, but I didn't buy anything in England. .

My father was my saviour because the money, such as royalties, would come in from Australia, and he would just invest it for me.

When I went into the jungle in 2004, some people may have thought I went in with nothing – but unbeknown to the public, I had those investments and I was starting to really do well from them.

Merchandising revenue from tours back then was massive. I remember one night at the Royal Albert Hall just in T-shirts I made £20,000. I went into the jungle thinking, 'What have I got to lose!'

When I went to the jungle, my dad said, 'If you go in there and anything comes out of it, and you don't invest, you will never get another chance again. You've had your chance and you're lucky you're getting a second chance in the industry.'

So I did. I built my house in Cyprus, I started investing in England and bought a couple of apartments".....and there`s more.

If the mountain won`t come to Mohammed......and all that!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She will never date a man like this.... she is psychologically incapable of being in a relationship with another alpha type personality.

As a woman having an A type personality is more difficult because it is seen as a very masculine thing. Many women manage to have happy relationships, although their husbands are seen as henpecked..... PA didn't seem that fussed about being henpecked but drew the line at being cuckolded methinks.

Hi

LOL I just had to look up cuckolded, and thats slander, shame on you LAO. :D:p
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Hi

LOL I just had to look up cuckolded, and thats slander, shame on you LAO. :D:p

Hi goldi - I thought cuckolded or cuckhold was a well known word, I am really surprised you had never heard of it. Having said that, my brain is full of useful rubbish! lol:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    Hi goldi - I thought cuckolded or cuckhold was a well known word, I am really surprised you had never heard of it. Having said that, my brain is full of useful rubbish! lol:D

Hi Wakey, I have never heard that in my life LOL. I bet I hear it a lot now that usually happens.
  • Options
    WAKEYLASSWAKEYLASS Posts: 6,085
    Forum Member
    Hi Wakey, I have never heard that in my life LOL. I bet I hear it a lot now that usually happens.

There you go goldi, who said that the DS was not educational? :D

I think it is a very descriptive word!
    :o
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    WAKEYLASS wrote: »
    There you go goldi, who said that the DS was not educational? :D

I think it is a very descriptive word!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuckold

Not only that but I have developed a thick skin too:)
  • Options
    MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awe thats great. So now they are even, just without the crash your car bit.:cool:

Wow, these your true colours?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    Wow, these your true colours?

What are you talking about:confused:Why are you focusing on me and not the topic.:confused:I responded to a post.:confused:Why would it be my true colours.:confused:Seriously :rolleyes: