Leslie doesn't understand.....

5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
the meening of "least entertaining". So now Gary must suffer because of that spineless little fraction of a man.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    should have picked ricci and lauren
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clip on BOTS just showed Leslie telling Gary that if he can't sleep outside then he should just leave the show.
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly who does that little shite think he is? And why are most of the house up his arse? Can't stand him.
  • pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i agree if he cant do the task he shouldnt b there. he keeps playing the sympathy vote. he has been on enough reality shows to know
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clip on BOTS just showed Leslie telling Gary that if he can't sleep outside then he should just leave the show.

Yes, that made me furious. The little toad.

>:(
  • 5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If that happens ill probably stop watching. Not just because Gary left but because bullying pisses me off.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wasn't exactly like that though was it. Gary was saying how ill he is etc... And Leslie asked him why he's on the show of he's too ill to take part properly, he had a point. Gary isn't fit physically or mentally for this type of show.
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JayUK69 wrote: »
    It wasn't exactly like that though was it. Gary was saying how ill he is etc... And Leslie asked him why he's on the show of he's too ill to take part properly, he had a point. Gary isn't fit physically or mentally for this type of show.

Mentally he appears stronger than a number of them who have lost it already.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think Gary is too ill physically or mentally for the show but sleeping outside for anyone of Gary's age and Leslie's age come to that is a tad too far.

Mentally, after watching Kellie's little cry tonight I don't think she's mentally up to the show if we are going down that route.

:)
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He just chose them cos he had rows with them.
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching this series is like gawping through the windows at Bedlam in the 19th century.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Leslie is exempt from some of the tasks, therefore he cant say that too Gary.
    What a little sh#$
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I don't think Gary is too ill physically or mentally for the show but sleeping outside for anyone of Gary's age and Leslie's age come to that is a tad too far.

Mentally, after watching Kellie's little cry tonight I don't think she's mentally up to the show if we are going down that route.

Personally I thought Kellie crying was actually a bit put on. I do like her and fully support her decision to transition (rhyming there lol) but also think she plays things up a little, but may just be down to the hormone treatment too.
  • pattiflatpattiflat Posts: 1,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i agree totally. that was plain to see when he entered the house
  • AndrewPdAndrewPd Posts: 6,718
    Forum Member
    revolver44 wrote: »
    Watching this series is like gawping through the windows at Bedlam in the 19th century.

LOll :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally I thought Kellie crying was actually a bit put on. I do like her and fully support her decision to transition (rhyming there lol) but also think she plays things up a little, but may just be down to the hormone treatment too.

I support Kellie 100% but I must say, a tiny bit of me is wondering if she will play on her situation a tad.

It certainly wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

• yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    5hane wrote: »
    Leslie is exempt from some of the tasks, therefore he cant say that too Gary.
    What a little sh#$

Is he???? What is he exempt from?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    Is he???? What is he exempt from?

Certain unspecified tasks.
  • rosariofirerosariofire Posts: 343
    Forum Member

Good point. Leslie wasn't bullying, he was asking why he was there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I support Kellie 100% but I must say, a tiny bit of me is wondering if she will play on her situation a tad.

I'm totally with you. Tonight just seemed a little put on to me, the complete covering her face to mask the lack of tears is partly why I thought it wasn't genuine. But, they all play a game on the show so have no problem if it's all part of her game plan.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    5hane wrote: »
    Certain unspecified tasks.

Really? How do you know?

The littl sh*t!
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    Good point. Leslie wasn't bullying, he was asking why he was there.

Some people see what they want to see it seems. It was horrible to watch that little gobshite talk to Gary like that.
  • Flight815-23DFlight815-23D Posts: 5,311
    Forum Member

She wouldn't be the first trans person to lose it on a reality show because of the therapy, they're like pregnancy hormones, only worse. There really wouldn't be any reason for her to play on it, more to the point, she likely won't have enough control to play on it. To do so would imply she could stop and start the crying jags or rages on a moments notice, and she really can't. Trying to fake one would most likely trigger one anyway, and not necessarily the same emotion she was aiming for.

I still think she's going to regret doing this down the line. Whether she walks early or makes it to the end, she's documenting the least fun/happy/attractive aspect of transitioning for the world to see.