What's The Big Deal With Breasts ?

Comments

• DangerBrotherDangerBrother Posts: 1,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This thing about boobs looking like bottoms,

Maybe women should walk around with a bit of toilet paper sticking out of their cleavage ?
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    Debrajoan wrote: »
    Safi, I'm sure that you are a fabulous example of womanhood, someone we should all revere, and aspire to emulate, but for a teacher to say 'loose' them instead of lose them, well tut tut is all I can say!
    My brother has just suggested that maybe you meant unfetter them when you said loose them, in which case he is on your side, and can he please enrol in your school?

I hang my head in shame and consider myself told off! 😱

The loose/lose thing is something I've always struggled with!!! As I tell my children, no one is perfect!!!

Depends on how old your brother is😉.
  • Safi74Safi74 Posts: 5,580
    Forum Member
    Release them into the wild right now!

I'm not sure how they'd cope on their own!
  • idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    Even as a straight female I find it difficult not to look at people's chests if they have their cleavage showing.

The only thing I don't like about my own boobs is the fact that one of them is a whole cup size smaller than the other, and it sometimes shows through my clothes.

You need to find a man like Jeremy Beadle.
  • jrajra Posts: 48,325
    Forum Member
    Funk You wrote: »
    Ive always been a boobs man, one of my good lady friends has massive tits :D all natural as well you cant beat a pair of boobs falling out a tight top or just them all free in your face wobbling around.

Mmmmmm :P

I'm not a great fan of big wobbly tits personally and that includes some posters on DS. Average sized and naturally firm will do me. (Big) nipples are far more erotic and nice to have fun with, IMO. And if a pair of jubblies falling out of a top still turns you on, you need to Google a bit more.
    Forum Member
    Safi74 wrote: »

The loose/lose thing is something I've always struggled with!!! As I tell my children, no one is perfect!!!

You don't want to let your tits hang loose.
    You don't want to lose your tits.

Either way, all you need to do is put some nuts outside for all the other tits.

Maybe you could also attract a (wood)pecker while you are doing so.
  • Funk YouFunk You Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    jra wrote: »
    I'm not a great fan of big wobbly tits personally and that includes some posters on DS. Average sized and naturally firm will do me. (Big) nipples are far more erotic and nice to have fun with, IMO. And if a pair of jubblies falling out of a top still turns you on, you need to Google a bit more.

My friend has huge nipples too :) we briefly went out with each other at one stage but still good mates now she even walks around in the nuddy upstairs when shes getting ready :D she'd just come out of the shower and id be sitting there watching telly and all I see is her bangers :P we just laugh about it.
    Forum Member
    My friend has huge nipples too :) we briefly went out with each other at one stage but still good mates now she even walks around in the nuddy upstairs when shes getting ready :D she'd just come out of the shower and id be sitting there watching telly and all I see is her bangers :P we just laugh about it.

Big tits and big nipples. And the reason you stopped going out with her was? I mean come on, you don't even have to travel in order to get some nookie. Talk about it being handed to you on a plate.

ETA. You remind me in a way of a mate of mine. He has no problem pulling the birds, but is always complaining about them being too high maintenance, having too much baggage etc. So, I said to him, at least you are getting the opportunities, unlike many people. Some people are never happy with their lot.
  • Ben_Fisher1Ben_Fisher1 Posts: 2,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love a perfect pair of breasts, with nipples just the right colour and size. On either a man or a woman. I actually prefer the underboob exposed, rather than the typical image of heaving cleavage exposed from the top.

ETA: A very erotic area is the bottom rib when it sticks out as the person with breasts arches their back. Very sexy.

Are you bisexual?:p
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    idlewilde wrote: »
    You need to find a man like Jeremy Beadle.

HAHA, I GOT IT!

Kudos idlewilde, one of the rare posts that actually made me laugh :)
  • Funk YouFunk You Posts: 6,864
    Forum Member
    jra wrote: »
    Big tits and big nipples. And the reason you stopped going out with her was? I mean come on, you don't even have to travel in order to get some nookie. Talk about it being handed to you on a plate.

ETA. You remind me in a way of a mate of mine. He has no problem pulling the birds, but is always complaining about them being too high maintenance, having too much baggage etc. So, I said to him, at least you are getting the opportunities, unlike many people. Some people are never happy with their lot.

We were friends for ages, got close, tried a relationship and it didnt work we are still the very best of friends and the fact she only trusts me and no other male says a lot it is possible for a bloke and a girl to be mates.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,800
    Forum Member

....that made me go a little bit moist...
  • DebrajoanDebrajoan Posts: 1,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Safi74 wrote: »

He'll be 42 next month, but I'm afraid he is a lost cause, he's like a social butterfly, he goes from flower to flower all the time.
    He never married, he has no children, but has had two long term live-in relationships, the longest one was eight years.
    I'm prejudiced, but he is a good looking guy, and he'd be the first to agree.
    He's squeaky clean and showers twice per day, every day, plus he changes his shirts and underwear as frequently as I re-apply lipstick.
    He doesn't need to go to school though, he is very intelligent, and blows us out of the water on The Chase, Eggheads, or the Weakest Link, but he has the same amount of common sense as a shovel.
  • WanderinWonderWanderinWonder Posts: 3,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you bisexual?:p

I'd say I'm somewhere on the bi spectrum, yeah. Not slap bang in the middle 50/50 though. :D

But a hot body is a hot body, right? ;-)
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really want to know what the deal is with huge, firm, bouncing breasts.

Perhaps some of the female members in this thread could show me - for scientific research purposes of course.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i like the feel of mine jiggling around my bra and bouncing as i mop the work floor :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,279
    Forum Member
    Orangemaid wrote: »
    i like the feel of mine jiggling around my bra and bouncing as i mop the work floor :D
    *tries...to...concentrate...*
  • Keyser_Soze1Keyser_Soze1 Posts: 25,182
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ahem - thanks for that image - I will be walking around like a tripod all night now! ;-) :D
  • JurassicMarkJurassicMark Posts: 12,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nsewell wrote: »
    Anyone think partially covered breasts can be more exciting than a straight up fully naked pair due to the excitement/imagination of what's underneath?

I love a bit of sideboob. :blush:
    dd68 wrote: »
    They are for feeding babies, thats it as far as I am concerned, I can't understand the sexual connotations

I've seen documentaries on African tribes, where women are often go about bare chested and I get the impression that breasts are just seen as for feeding babies in their culture.

Don't know why, but in most developed countries, they seem to be have become very sexualised. Perhaps if all women went around bare chested, then that wouldn't be the case. Sounds like a good idea to me and definitely worth a try, maybe even make it a law.
  • phylo_roadkingphylo_roadking Posts: 21,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Most women I know use a mop for the job....
  • AaronWxAaronWx Posts: 2,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do prefer penis...
  • spotty_catspotty_cat Posts: 557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Even as a straight female I find it difficult not to look at people's chests if they have their cleavage showing.

The only thing I don't like about my own boobs is the fact that one of them is a whole cup size smaller than the other, and it sometimes shows through my clothes.

That's normal though, my left boob is slightly bigger than my right.

My eyes are naturally drawn to a mans 'fly' area as well as other womens boobs and I'm straight too!:D
  • BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a gay guy, but boobies are the physical part of a lady that could turn me on. They just look so playful.
    Forum Member
    I've seen documentaries on African tribes, where women are often go about bare chested and I get the impression that breasts are just seen as for feeding babies in their culture.

Don't know why, but in most developed countries, they seem to be have become very sexualised. Perhaps if all women went around bare chested, then that wouldn't be the case. Sounds like a good idea to me and definitely worth a try, maybe even make it a law.

I've seen the Zulu dancers at Dartington Hall (Devon). My parents took me and I can't have been more than about 10 at the time. There were quite a few families there.

The women were dancing topless and it was accepted as normal. The newspapers weren't full of headlines the next day, like 'Topless dancers expose their breasts to young children', and the like.

Nobody batted on eyelid. It's their culture and they were expressing it in the UK.

It's perfectly legal on some beaches in the UK to go topless and even nude.
    Forum Member

Are you jumping up and down at the time.

When you are on a train, do you need to book an extra seat for your breasts.