Eastenders: Vanessa's exit (her "sick revenge")

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,750
    Forum Member
    Basically, Bryan Kirkwood's gone:

"Oh no, we've made Tanya too unlikeable. Completely unlikeable, in fact. But fear not, I have a solution. The solution to all problems pertaining to unlikeability: cancer."
  • cherbrinkleyfancherbrinkleyfan Posts: 1,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylar11 wrote: »

"Oh no, we've made Tanya too unlikeable. Completely unlikeable, in fact. But fear not, I have a solution. The solution to all problems pertaining to unlikeability: cancer."

You might have a point there.
  • barkowskibarkowski Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    when does she leave, because i think greg leaves this month.

Not being an EE fanatic, I hadn't realised that Greg AND Vanessa are leaving soon. Now if they could take David Essex and his boy band with them, along with Lola, Jodie, Poppy etc, that really would be good news.....
  • Stitches83Stitches83 Posts: 1,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sylar11 wrote: »

Spot on.

Just read this quote from Bryan Kirkwood. "[Vanessa's] got a really exciting storyline still in store. It kicks off over the summer and there's a big change of direction for the character that will really give Vanessa some momentum for the time she's got left in Albert Square."

And whose fault is it she's leaving? Yours Mr Kirkwood. Because you gave her sod all to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,352
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Read the article about Michael manipulating Vanessa into helping him with his schemes to get rid of Eddie. Sounds like it's going to be quite good. I hope they don't turn Vanessa into a complete unlikeable bitch though.
  • The Mad JokerThe Mad Joker Posts: 5,397
    Forum Member
    Stitches83 wrote: »
    Spot on.

Just read this quote from Bryan Kirkwood. "[Vanessa's] got a really exciting storyline still in store. It kicks off over the summer and there's a big change of direction for the character that will really give Vanessa some momentum for the time she's got left in Albert Square."

And whose fault is it she's leaving? Yours Mr Kirkwood. Because you gave her sod all to do.

he did habe the baby swap to sort out and all the other storylines aswell :)
  • Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vanessa/Michael sounds good!
  • Carly_ThompsonCarly_Thompson Posts: 2,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kyri wrote: »
    I can just imagine a scene with Vanessa screaming hysterically at Max as he stands their all cooly smoking a cigarette. When she finally stop he casually flicks the remainder of the cigarette into her giant wave of hair causing it to all go up in flames. She runs out of the house screaming onto the Square, before running through the market and out of Walford forever in a beautiful crane shot as Julia's Theme begins to play.

This is hilarious! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't help but think Vanessa gets killed off or has some involvement in some way with darrens exit in a freak accident gone wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can't help but think Vanessa gets killed off or has some involvement in some way with darrens exit in a freak accident gone wrong.

Poor Jodie!!!
  • TeganRhanTeganRhan Posts: 2,947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Poor Jodie!!!
    Poor Jodie?I doubt she would even notice...she dose have that vaccent expression down to a T.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    TeganRhan wrote: »
    Poor Jodie?I doubt she would even notice...she dose have that vaccent expression down to a T.

:eek::D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Judging by the pics for next week it looks like its all starting to begin now!
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's gonna have it away with Eddie Moon.
  • VioletSummersVioletSummers Posts: 1,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In tears V packs all her stuff up, taking the time on her way out to trash the house she previously spent so long cleaning. She snatches up Max's keys to the car lot on her way out, intending to trash the cars. She arrives to see Max and Tanya in a romantic embrace in the car lot, celebrating Tanya's all-clear. In a rage V jumps into a car. Darren, not seeing the driver, runs in front of the car to stop her driving, yet as he does so V looks back at the car lot, having noticed Tanya walking out. Darren is killed and Jodie blames her mum. V leaves, devastated, after announcing to the whole Vic that Tanya has had the all clear. Mo pockets the whip-round money and V drives off into the sunset, stopping off at the car valet on her way out.

This is all speculation by the way.
  • AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    She'll probably have an affair with Jack. Now that would be unusual for EE.
  • ahrimaniacahrimaniac Posts: 981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh lord no.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do think somehow her "revenge" will cause more trouble for another unexpected member of EE to suffer a bad fate.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    CherryRose wrote: »
    She's gonna have it away with Eddie Moon.

No...its
    Jack
    appearently :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Some of these storylines are absolute genius and must be used! Especially the one where she's a man or the 'hair on fire' exit.

I do think they haven't done enough with her character apart from dress her in white & that hideous wig. Zoe Lucker is a good actress and there was scope to develop Vanessa. But nooo, they had Max & Tanya get back together again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What if she gets pregnant, but the baby is Jack's, who also turns out to be having an affair with Heather, who then spills cheese fondoe down vanessa's suit. Vannessa's last scene will be her brutally murdering Heather before leaving in a black cab with a speacially extended Julia's theme. Tanya will then find the body, before emptying Heather's fridge and telling everyone that Vanessa's a lesbian with Heather and she saw them leaving for Malawi.

Just how it should end
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,474
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa dyes her hair black, ditches the white suit, and runs off to front an Amy Winehouse tribute band.
  • valtimmyvaltimmy Posts: 7,158
    Forum Member
    WolfGirl2 wrote: »
    This threads hilarious

I must say whenever Vanessa is in an ep I end up laughing at her hair, white suits and obsessive cleaning!

Its sad to say that I know people who are like Vanessa with her immaculate cleaning. My neighbour next door. She is really obsessive. I will not bore you with the details!
  • AngelicPrincessAngelicPrincess Posts: 7,434
    Forum Member
    I am not offended the comments some are really funny but hypocrites do make me laugh. Vanessa has a mental illness OCD. Now when the likes of Stacey and Ronnie had them we dare not make fun of them and they went on to committ serious crimes. Interesting....
  • laineythenomadlaineythenomad Posts: 3,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vanessa gets pregnant by Greg because she knows how much he wants a baby and that Tanya won't give him one (in more ways than one :D). She waits for Tanya to leave the house for yet another assignation with Max (only to find him incapable because of the superglue incident) and rushes over to tell Greg the good news, but bursts in on him and Darren "in flagrante".
    She then murders Darren by forcing him to swallow an industrial sized container of Cillit Bang, and tells Greg that if he wont' help her dispose of the body she will make him parade through the square at gunpoint wearing one of her white suits, which she doesn't wear anymore because there is a speck of dust on the jacket that only she can see. (Sorry, did I just type the longest sentence in the universe ever??)
    Greg is forced to obey her and they dump poor Darren in the canal, after which Vanessa leaves Walford on foot - she can't bear the thought of getting in a dirty taxi, or worse still use the bus or tube. Cue the long slow walk through the market a la Peggy Mitchell.....duff duff duff.....