Options

What exactly has Charlotte done to deserve the hate she's getting in here?

etamineetamine Posts: 590
Forum Member
✭✭
She's been no nastier to anybody in that house than Lauren has, she hasn't been boring and undeserving of a win, she hasn't attacked anyone. Most complaints come from her pissing the bed that once, and honestly, I've seen far worse than that at uni. Some of you really need to get out and see a bit of the world before you decide that Charlotte is so much more repulsive than any other 20 year old, it's getting very boring :yawn:

Comments

• Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She won. That's it. People think she is as bad as Stalin, Hitler and Fritzl. People think the world has ended.

Quite worried for the health of some people.
  • Options
    Sarah.1987Sarah.1987 Posts: 1,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People seem to think Charlotte is the only person in the world who has ever gotten drunk and wet themselves. Go out in Britain on a Friday or Saturday night, there's your answer.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Indeed, but according to all the experts on here ( who are probable older than the 20 something generation) it doesn't go on anywhere other than charlottes world.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    etamine wrote: »
    Most complaints come from her pissing the bed that once:

Yep, I am surprised how obsessed and preoccupied some people are by her wetting the bed. It's all they think about regarding Charlotte.
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    etamine wrote: »
    She's been no nastier to anybody in that house than Lauren has, she hasn't been boring and undeserving of a win, she hasn't attacked anyone. Most complaints come from her pissing the bed that once, and honestly, I've seen far worse than that at uni. Some of you really need to get out and see a bit of the world before you decide that Charlotte is so much more repulsive than any other 20 year old, it's getting very boring :yawn:
    Did you just see the round up of her on BBBOTS? 'nuff said. I turned the sound down....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aimee wrote: »
    Did you just see the round up of her on BBBOTS? 'nuff said. I turned the sound down....

They have 21 days of footage of her, it's not going to be hard to fill a clip of her acting a bit of a dick the same way it wouldn't be hard for them to do the same with any of the others.
  • Options
    SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    She won. That's it. People think she is as bad as Stalin, Hitler and Fritzl. People think the world has ended.

Quite worried for the health of some people.

I dont think using those examples is clever or nice,just remember what those people did and how many lives were lost before making such a stupid ill thought out comment salv.

Nobody here has compared charlotte to hitler that i have seen..if they have they should be reported.

I think your post is in very poor taste. :(
  • Options
    Hogs HeadHogs Head Posts: 21,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing. Just prudes who shouldn't be watching Big Brother in the first place.
  • Options
    jmamilljmamill Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    I think she's an embarrassment . I'm sure that all young ladies don't go on like she does but it does make me wonder what kind of people would vote for her and approve of her vile behaviour ...just saying
  • Options
    YorkshireKatYorkshireKat Posts: 690
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't hate her that's a tad extreme just not a fan of her or the show she is in plus I find it a bit grim that's what classifies as a celebrity now...just seems to get worse.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jmamill wrote: »
    I think she's an embarrassment . I'm sure that all young ladies don't go on like she does but it does make me wonder what kind of people would vote for her and approve of her vile behaviour ...just saying

Britain on a Friday or Saturday night, Behavior that's 100000x worse than anything Charlotte demonstrated.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SG-1 wrote: »
    I dont think using those examples is clever or nice,just remember what those people did and how many lives were lost before making such a stupid ill thought out comment salv.

Nobody here has compared charlotte to hitler that i have seen..if they have they should be reported.

I think your post is in very poor taste. :(

To put things in perspective, it falls into place. I have seen her being called a disgusting evil little slag on here before.

They have not said it specifically, but I am sure people have thought about it ;)

And, I don't need to be reminded about what happened. I am very clued up on the subject.
  • Options
    ennui 57ennui 57 Posts: 1,176
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah.1987 wrote: »
    People seem to think Charlotte is the only person in the world who has ever gotten drunk and wet themselves. Go out in Britain on a Friday or Saturday night, there's your answer.

Exactly. I'm not so proud of many of my own antics in my youth either.

So what makes her different ?

Shouldn't a 'winner' have something more to offer than the average kid out on a piss up of a weekend.?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She had the audacity not to act like a laydeee :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ennui 57 wrote: »
    Exactly. I'm not so proud of many of my own antics in my youth either.

So what makes her different ?

Shouldn't a 'winner' have something more to offer than the average kid out on a piss up of a weekend.?

Like who? :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    She appeals to people with no brains, and simplistic views upon life etc just through ignorance alone. sigh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Britain on a Friday or Saturday night, Behavior that's 100000x worse than anything Charlotte demonstrated.

Any university town on a weeknight!

Were it Lauren a medical excuse would have already been found by DS and people would go on about how brave she is to live like that :p
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed, but according to all the experts on here ( who are probable older than the 20 something generation) it doesn't go on anywhere other than charlottes world.

I'm kind of hoping that most young people doin't sh*t and p*ss themselves on a regular basis. It's called incontinence and usually doesn't happen until you're geriatric.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Amazingly, most of us have 'gone out in Britain on a Friday or Saturday night'. Do you imagine that we are all posting from our enclosed monastic cells?
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    Nothing. Just prudes who shouldn't be watching Big Brother in the first place.

Anyone is welcome to watch big brother and to give their opinion about it afterwards. It's pretty rude to descend to name calling and claiming that anyone who disagrees with you has no right to be here.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She appeals to people with no brains, and simplistic views upon life etc just through ignorance alone. sigh.

Or maybe she's just a guilty pleasure to people who are nothing like her whatsoever? I have three degrees and will be a Dr next year. What is your psychoanalysis of me? :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly some people haven't, wonkeydonkey..Otherwise they'd see millions of men and women acting like Charlotte every weekend, and in the case of students- every week day too.
  • Options
    SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Amazingly, most of us have 'gone out in Britain on a Friday or Saturday night'. Do you imagine that we are all posting from our enclosed monastic cells?

Anyone is welcome to watch big brother and to give their opinion about it afterwards. It's pretty rude to descend to name calling and claiming that anyone who disagrees with you has no right to be here.

Great post Wonkey. :)
  • Options
    SupercalifragilSupercalifragil Posts: 1,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly some people haven't, wonkeydonkey..Otherwise they'd see millions of men and women acting like Charlotte every weekend, and in the case of students- every week day too.

And applaud them, like you do?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Well, what exactly are people expecting from watching Big Brother? Easily offended by a bit of piss and farting? - people shouldn't really be watching...
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hogs Head wrote: »
    Well, what exactly are people expecting from watching Big Brother? Easily offended by a bit of piss and farting? - people shouldn't really be watching...

Some people watch precisely because they love to be offended ;)