I'm surprised Gary.....

5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm surprised Gary waited this long to bite back considering the way the mob have treated him so far.
James says the house mates can't all be wrong about Gary, but thats how scared bullies act when they feel threatened: they stick together.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    5hane wrote: »
    I'm surprised Gary waited this long to bite back considering the way the mob have treated him so far.
    James says the house mates can't all be wrong about Gary, but thats how scared bullies act when they feel threatened: they stick together.

So glad he stood up to dee n James but ad to laff at em fawning over dee n James saying she could only take so much before snapping oh the irony
  • jeanettexjeanettex Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ever time James is in the DR he always say mr Gary Busey the hollywood super star , it eats james up that Gary is a hollywood legend >:(
  • jintymagintyjintymaginty Posts: 276
    Forum Member
    jeanettex wrote: »
    ever time James is in the DR he always say mr Gary Busey the hollywood super star , it eats james up that Gary is a hollywood legend >:(

And I don't recall Mr Gary Busey ever saying he was the great Hollywood superstar!