Booing and cheering

5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Luckily the crowds cheers and boos rarely reflect the outcome of the voting.

Gary should win, if only to shut up the housemates that are so sure he won't win, which he will :)

C'mon Gary, carry on upsetting those morons.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Let's hope you're right. I still can't believe Dee got cheers like that. I'm not viewing right now but given the elation of her supporters, it sounds like she's going nowhere.
  • 5hane5hane Posts: 2,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Result, although would liked to have seen James go tonight.

It does make me laugh when HM's say "what have I done?" Talk about up their own backsides.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    cherry pip wrote: »
    Let's hope you're right. I still can't believe Dee got cheers like that. I'm not viewing right now but given the elation of her supporters, it sounds like she's going nowhere.

There are far more nasty people IMO than good ones, and like attracts like. If Dee or James win after that last abomination the other week I will be, like many others, not watching this again. I cannot understand, and will not tolerate, the adoration of the 'lowest common denominator' and the adulation of vulgarity that prevails now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yogacats wrote: »
    There are far more nasty people IMO than good ones, and like attracts like. If Dee or James win after that last abomination the other week I will be, like many others, not watching this again. I cannot understand, and will not tolerate, the adoration of the 'lowest common denominator' and the adulation of vulgarity that prevails now.

I said this earlier yoga, it's a sign of the times that a woman like Dee is lauded and celebrated, handed huge amounts of money, bullies and intimidates others and gets away with it. There is no sense of moral decency. Yes I know she has fans but in my book, she isn't the type to be celebrated. It's almost surreal to see and hear it isn't it. Just when we need decent champions, we see this. I didn't watch the BB from the other week but I've read enough to know that it was a sham. Utterly disgraceful carry on.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    cherry pip wrote: »
    I said this earlier yoga, it's a sign of the times that a woman like Dee is lauded and celebrated, handed huge amounts of money, bullies and intimidates others and gets away with it. There is no sense of moral decency. Yes I know she has fans but in my book, she isn't the type to be celebrated. It's almost surreal to see and hear it isn't it. Just when we need decent champions, we see this. I didn't watch the BB from the other week but I've read enough to know that it was a sham. Utterly disgraceful carry on.

I agree 100%