Peter feckin Andre on Loose Women......BORING

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a fan of yours I demand the right to see your tears and any member of your families tears today and forever

I ain't a media **** BB but my pain hurts too.;)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I ain't a media **** BB but my pain hurts too.;)

Thank god you're not.. There is way to many of them out there already;) I see he has a picture of his brother thumbs up in the Daily Mail.justifying his inclusion in his show..
    I'm sure we have all amy a family Member fight an illness and watch them die infront of us but how many of us would want a camera recording those moments. If Peter really wanted to take time off work he really could of said no to Alton Towers etc .. They aren't something a replacement could be found to cover at short notice. A concert (if he had any planned recently) maybe a different thing but his fans I'm sure would understand if he delayed them. Peter should remember Claire works FOR HIM. Not the other way round. That's why I don't believe woottens story one bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,548
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Er, I can only judge him by what he shows of himself. And what he shows of himself is self-indulgent and contemptible so let's stop with the 'cutting room floor' scenario, as if it contains a whole other less needy, less cynical, nicer PA.

He's been in the reality show game for a long time, he knows the score, this is not some naive innocent at the mercy of and being manipulated for gain by dark forces, this is a 40yr old man cynically playing on his need for attention at the indiscriminate expense of his family.

Fans of his will of course have a different perspective. :)
    I do not see Peter or Katie as being naive or innocent but I do know that when your in the public eye how they are manipulated, pandered told only what they wish them to hear, they can also be used and abused for peoples own gain. They are all tabliod fodder until someone new comes along. We are manipulated, told lies by the media 24/7 as they believe drama/badness out sells truth/the good.

When Katie did the awareness program about Harvey some questioned her motives saying it was a self promoting programe for her, I do not believe for one moment she did this.

I make the choice to view people as not all bad and find it reassuring that people do support others in time of need. It gives me some hope this world isn't all Evil at times. :o
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The ratings thread shows an audience drop of over 20% from last week's figures. Maybe there's hope for good taste yet!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »
    The ratings thread shows an audience drop of over 20% from last week's figures. Maybe there's hope for good taste yet!
    That's a lot of lost veiwers.. And I did say week one isn't the best way to judge a shows figures. Week one is always high for every show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NotaTypo wrote: »

What was last week figures as it is reported that this week was 1.2 Million?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What was last week figures as it is reported that this week was 1.2 Million?

That was last weeks figure for the show it's approx 1m now
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was last weeks figure for the show it's approx 1m now

If found it on Can's twitter it says this week 1.2 million (19th April) and last week 1.3 million (posted on the 13 April)

http://twitter.com/#!/CAN_OFFICIAL
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If found it on Can's twitter it says this week 1.2 million (19th April) and last week 1.3 million (posted on the 13 April)

http://twitter.com/#!/CAN_OFFICIAL

If you go on the forum tv shows uk and look on the ratings thread no 34 it tells a different story. .. The person who posts on their gets their figures from the industry .. It's about 2 pages before the last page .. A long list of shows/channels ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you go on the forum tv shows uk and look on the ratings thread no 34 it tells a different story. .. The person who posts on their gets their figures from the industry .. It's about 2 pages before the last page .. A long list of shows/channels ..
    Thank you Betty I will go check it out :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/apr/19/chelsea-champions-league-tv-ratings?INTCMP=SRCH
    Thursday 19 April 2012
    ITV2 topped a million viewers with a double helping of reality shows, one slightly more structured more than the other.

The second instalment of Peter Andre: My Life had 1.2 million viewers (4.6%) between 9pm and 10pm, followed by the second part of The Only Way Is Essex, watched by 1.15 million viewers (6.1%) between 10pm and 10.45pm.

They were the two most-watched programmes across multichannel services on Wednesday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see someone has used my posting name on the Daily Mail article.. I'm flattered but everyone who knows me knows I don't watch his shows .. So will know its not me ...
    Peters brother looks very tired poor man.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I do not see Peter or Katie as being naive or innocent but I do know that when your in the public eye how they are manipulated, pandered told only what they wish them to hear, they can also be used and abused for peoples own gain. They are all tabliod fodder until someone new comes along. We are manipulated, told lies by the media 24/7 as they believe drama/badness out sells truth/the good.

When Katie did the awareness program about Harvey some questioned her motives saying it was a self promoting programe for her, I do not believe for one moment she did this.

I make the choice to view people as not all bad and find it reassuring that people do support others in time of need. It gives me some hope this world isn't all Evil at times. :o

Just a little 1, it's not the supporting, it's the way he's selling it. No one has a problem with the supporting, the disgust is at how PA has claimed this situation and made it all about his own personal trauma.

And frankly, it's getting tiresome having to repeat this and being made to feel as if there's a lack of sympathy for Andrew's situation. The lack of sympathy is directed at PA because of the way he's using this situation. And Wootton's CAN-endorsed self-serving justifications are just making it more and more distasteful by the day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just a little 1, it's not the supporting, it's the way he's selling it. No one has a problem with the supporting, the disgust is at how PA has claimed this situation and made it all about his own personal trauma.

And frankly, it's getting tiresome having to repeat this and being made to feel as if there's a lack of sympathy for Andrew's situation. The lack of sympathy is directed at PA because of the way he's using this situation. And Wootton's CAN-endorsed self-serving justifications are just making it more and more distasteful by the day.

NAIL .... ON .... HEAD
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In no way was I implying you have lack of sympathy for Andrew Lexi, I do apologies if my writings came across this way. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, we can all also respectfully agree to disagree.

On occasions Dan Wootton has come across as a Perez Hilton wannabe. Dan snaps at people one minute then kisses that persons behind...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In no way was I implying you have lack of sympathy for Andrew Lexi, I do apologies if my writings came across this way. Everyone is entitled to an opinion, we can all also respectfully agree to disagree.

On occasions Dan Wootton has come across as a Perez Hilton wannabe. Dan snaps at people one minute then kisses that persons behind...

His hatred of KP is pathetic, and I honestly don't think his article will help Peter one bit.
  • NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I see someone has used my posting name on the Daily Mail article.. I'm flattered but everyone who knows me knows I don't watch his shows .. So will know its not me ...
    You're kidding!:eek: How desperate are the Candroids these days that they're stealing monikers of people who aren't fans to make fake posts to counteract the many comments criticising or just taking the piss!

Pathetic!:rolleyes:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry, it was really meant as a general comment - plea! - ie. just to take as a given (without it needing to be repeated in every post) that everyone is sympathetic towards and supportive of Andrew, as they would be of anyone going through cancer/treatment. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His hatred of KP is pathetic, and I honestly don't think his article will help Peter one bit.

What I have read Dan Wootton does come across disliking Katie and has said a lot of unpleasant things.

I hope whoever pretending to be you stops not a nice thing to do.

Andrew does look tired :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope whoever pretending to be you stops not a nice thing to do.

Andrew does look tired :([/QUOTE]

I don't mind them using my posting name.. Find it quite funny. But do think Peter should take note of the posts on that article. They are very much in the same vain as SOME of us on here. We all want Andrew to recover but feel we shouldn't be seeing it on tv. A few of his fans have said it is putting them off his show. that is something he shouldn't ignore.

By the way I don't live in Nottingham either... (re DM post)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, it was really meant as a general comment - plea! - ie. just to take as a given (without it needing to be repeated in every post) that everyone is sympathetic towards and supportive of Andrew, as they would be of anyone going through cancer/treatment. :)

:) I understand.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    DO anyone believe this?

Dan Wootton: Stressed Peter Andre has tried to quit showbiz altogether
    Dan Wootton reveals how Pete is busy consulting top doctors about his brother's treatment for cancer
    Dan Wootton, Now's Editor At Large, has known Peter Andre for years and witnessed the deep love he has for his family.
    With brother Andrew battling kidney cancer, Pete, 39, is in a bit of a state.
    'By his own admission, Pete doesn't cope well with stress,' says Dan.
    'He's candidly spoken of his battle with depression and crippling panic attacks.
    'Some have criticised his decision to carry on with public appearances and photo calls, but his friends want people to know the truth: everything Pete's doing is for his brother and with his blessing.
    'Many times over the past few weeks, Pete's tried to quit showbiz altogether.
    'He's begged his manager Claire Powell to cancel all his filming and promotional commitments so he can spend every waking moment focusing on his sick brother.
    'But brave Andrew's urged Peter to carry on.
    '"I need you to tell the world what I'm going through," he's told him. "One in three people suffers from cancer at some point. You're a celeb, so you have a responsibility to raise awareness. We need to find a way to cure me."
    'Since then, Pete's secretly met with top doctors to discuss potentially revolutionary treatments. Andrew's currently on a new form of cancer drugs.'

Hmmm.So brave little Petey has tried to quit showbiz then eh?I wonder HOW hard.
    Clearly he has proved himself to be as useless at quitting showbiz as he is at everything else.
  • Lovely LadyLovely Lady Posts: 473
    Forum Member
    I'm glad the ratings have fallen.

I still don't understand why anyone would want to watch a complete stranger - who is not even a celebrity - go through cancer treatment. To me it's bizarre and ghoulish.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I'm glad the ratings have fallen.

I still don't understand why anyone would want to watch a complete stranger - who is not even a celebrity - go through cancer treatment. To me it's bizarre and ghoulish.

Excellent point, but people really "aww bless Peter and his family"
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/apr/19/chelsea-champions-league-tv-ratings?INTCMP=SRCH
    Thursday 19 April 2012
    ITV2 topped a million viewers with a double helping of reality shows, one slightly more structured more than the other.

The second instalment of Peter Andre: My Life had 1.2 million viewers (4.6%) between 9pm and 10pm, followed by the second part of The Only Way Is Essex, watched by 1.15 million viewers (6.1%) between 10pm and 10.45pm.

They were the two most-watched programmes across multichannel services on Wednesday.

So a drop of just under 8% not 20% then, it was probably me I forgot to record it!:)
This discussion has been closed.