Options

Horrific dolphin slaughter happened this morning

1234568»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    Um, no they didn't suzzle.

Please answer the other questions in my previous posts.
  • Options
    TheDonkTheDonk Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    cartree - you are fighting a loosing battle with suzzle.

I do not know enough about the 'killings' to comment, and TBH I don't really have the desire to find out,

I'm glad you made that clear, you don't really have an interest in the subject you're just here to have a go at Suzzle because of some past disagreement.

Despite having this thread to play in I see you've now rushed over to the other thread to troll some more.

I've got your number toots. :cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,145
    Forum Member
    bazaar1 wrote: »
    ah but the thread is of interest to me, I am very interested in marine mammal behaviour, but I do NOT agree that we have any right to step in and stop what is happening in japan. I repeat my comments above, this is all because dolphins are cute.
    TheDonk wrote: »
    I'm glad you made that clear, you don't really have an interest in the subject you're just here to have a go at Suzzle because of some past disagreement.

Despite having this thread to play in I see you've now rushed over to the other thread to troll some more.

I've got your number toots. :cool:

I think you'll find I justified WHY I come into dolphin threads, and besides this is a DISCUSSION forum isn't it?

Why when someone has a different opinion does it make them a troll? I think if you look into my posting history you'll see the two people to accuse me of being a troll are you and suzzle.

I still have NOT had an answer as to why these dolphin 'murders' are any different to any other slaughter for food. Nor have I had an answer as to why they are more important than the other animals around the world that suffer at human hands daily.
  • Options
    stud u likestud u like Posts: 42,100
    Forum Member
    They are selling dolphin meat and whale meat on Amazon.jp. Another company to boycott.
  • Options
    GirthGirth Posts: 12,403
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are selling dolphin meat and whale meat on Amazon.jp. Another company to boycott.
    Not any more they don't.
  • Options
    TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,417
    Forum Member
    ...and now here are some happy dolphins in their natural environment: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLui_8t2thc (as things should be)
  • Options
    Butcher BillButcher Bill Posts: 2,408
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

They call it vera lynn over there. As in, "Oh no! - not whale meat again."