Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 148)

SupportSupport Posts: 70,835
Administrator
tezzabobs wrote: »
I love how Ste watched Brendan in amazement when he just waltzed in and fixed everything.

"I've lived 'ere for years, didn't even know that woz there!" :D

This thread is a continuation of: Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 147)

Comments

• Options
    misssdorianmisssdorian Posts: 12,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wooooo:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,944
    Forum Member

Yay a happy quote to begin. Woop! Congratulations everyone.

Someone get the gifs! :D

ETA - I was trying to quote Tezza's quote! :D
  • Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yay a new thread :D
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    Oh I didn't realise "our little deli" was actually just ste's... Does doug know? If not can we have it revealed it the gay equivalent of "you're not the father" stylee?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just noticed that Brendan said-
    "That's why I signed the business over to you and you alone." Because if Ste and Doug broke up then he'd own the business. Maybe when Stug do break up, then Doug will have to give up his part in the business. :/

ETA: Lol Ste's little deli. Not theirs. xD
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    spimf wrote: »
    Oh I didn't realise "our little deli" was actually just ste's... Does doug know? If not can we have it revealed it the gay equivalent of "you're not the father" stylee?

Ha I'm not actually sure if Doug does know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member

"IT'S NOT YOUR DELI, DAWG."

*flounces*

"YERR IT IS, YER BASTUDD."

#do doo diddle diddle doooo ...

Yes. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This past two weeks I've found so many new Stendan fans on Twitter :) it's great. Our fanbase is getting bigger not smaller ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, when Ste ran after Brendan... I was like, what were you going to do, bb? ;_;
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mojo/MissD - I was just writing pure filth about how Brendan took Ste's cock in hand.

I think that might have been enough to shut the thread down ;)

BTW Stephen was clearly loving Brendan's manliness tonight. Badass Gangster. Club Owner. Plumber. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Are we still continuing the opening gifs tradition even without the citrus one?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also, when Ste ran after Brendan... I was like, what were you going to do, bb? ;_;

I didn't think he was gonna kiss him.

It did not even enter my mind.

*lies*

;)

I've no idea really what he was trying to do. Stop Brendan from giving up on him? God knows. :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha :D

Ste "You're not little Deli's father"

Doug "then who is?"

Ste "she's mine and Brendans" :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mojo5000 wrote: »

I'd like to. In honour of him :)

I don't have them though *sorry*
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »

We need to do it for LMan :(
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do love how brendan walked into the flat said nothing went for the stop cock fixed the tap turned the stop cock on took shit from doug and just waltzed back out again it was brilliant :-D
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Woohoo! happy new thread (the black hole part, but at least we've been left in a good place):cool:

At risk of boring everyone to death (1) I'm 100% sure the line is "you and you alone".

At risk of boring everyone to death (2) mojo, you posted this afternoon after I left for work an answer to my question about the deli's address, saying you thought it's 16 Oakdale Drive, and you said we saw a letter addressed to them once. I remember a letter too, but I thought it was in the episode where Ste has to sack Barney, and I've checked and Ste was looking through the books then, not at a letter. Any clue when the letter might have been?:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,755
    Forum Member
    new thread :D

*misses the LM pics*

I've always thought that the deli was just ste's. maybe the reveal is the emotional scene stug were filming:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JEH wrote: »
    I do love how brendan walked into the flat said nothing went for the stop cock fixed the tap turned the stop cock on took shit from doug and just waltzed back out again it was brilliant :-D

What I loved was - Ste has a problem = phone Brendan.

Stephen phones cos he has a problem = Brendan goes STRAIGHT around no messing.

Doug = standing on sidelines thinking why can't I have a love like this.

:D
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    BTW Stephen was clearly loving Brendan's manliness tonight. Badass Gangster. Club Owner. Plumber. :cool:
    His little face when Brendan walked in like a hero.:p
  • Options
    Songbird90Songbird90 Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    Ive changed my mind its definitely, 'you and you alone' theres just an emphasis when he says "the same reason i gave doug that money for 'your' business" :D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    At risk of boring everyone to death (2) mojo, you posted this afternoon after I left for work an answer to my question about the deli's address, saying you thought it's 16 Oakdale Drive, and you said we saw a letter addressed to them once. I remember a letter too, but I thought it was in the episode where Ste has to sack Barney, and I've checked and Ste was looking through the books then, not at a letter. Any clue when the letter might have been?:o

Was it with the sickening pizza opening sequence?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And when Brendan said, "Same reason I bought that god damn flat off that property developer before he knocked the whole place down."

They turned evil landlord Brendan into saving Ste from being homeless Brendan. :(

I died. :o
  • Options
    JEHJEH Posts: 2,857
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What I loved was - Ste has a problem = phone Brendan.

Stephen phones cos he has a problem = Brendan goes STRAIGHT around no messing.

Doug = standing on sidelines thinking why can't I have a love like this.

:D

Yes oh yes to every single bit of this aww them boys :-D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    His little face when Brendan walked in like a hero.:p
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    And when Brendan said, "Same reason I bought that god damn flat off that property developer before he knocked the whole place down."

They turned evil landlord Brendan into saving Ste from being homeless Brendan. :(

I died. :o

THIS.

He told him the things he's done and it was just amazing. Imagine being that loved - I'd take a bullet for you.

*sigh*

Also, didn't Keiron look so, so beautiful tonight. That blue t-shirt really did show his eyes off *fans self*

:o
This discussion has been closed.