Options

The Jay Appreciation Thread

SCOUSE-DUDESCOUSE-DUDE Posts: 4,416
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Cannot for the life of me believe that no one has made a thread for this guy, I like him I think he's kool. If you like him SIGN UP!!

Comments

• Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bump?
  • Options
    CowieCowie Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor bugger must be starving hungry. He won't be nice to watch if he's hungry all the time, he mopes when he's hungry.

He seemed quite vain in his VT but he doesn't really seem like that. I don't think he's all that bright, well he has admitted as much, but he seems kind hearted.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    another bump, I think this guy is pretty decent from the little ive seen of him, anyone agree?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bump, how sad
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's ace!
    No pissing around being huffy, just lays his cards on the table when something's up.
    He'd be a scream to be around. Ex-HMs opinions of him confirm that. We must be missing loads of funny stuff while BB are concentrating on the dull romances/Aaron's sulks.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Doodleydo wrote: »
    He's ace!
    No pissing around being huffy, just lays his cards on the table when something's up.
    He'd be a scream to be around. Ex-HMs opinions of him confirm that. We must be missing loads of funny stuff while BB are concentrating on the dull romances/Aaron's sulks.

agreed
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I popped in :)

I don't get the hate for him. I think he's great.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36
    Forum Member
    I like Jay.Hes one of my favourite housemates.I dont get why everyone hates him.I love his accent too.:)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didn't think you were! :)

http://imgtemp.bigcores.com/new/_reality/signedbykp/signedby_2011_101_06.jpg

He's on next week's episode. I think it's Tuesday @ 9 o'clock on Sky Living.

Shame they didn't show his audition! Bet it was a belter!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I dont get why everyone loves aaron and hates Jay.Jay hasnt done anything terrible.Hes amazing :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 186
    Forum Member
    I don't get the jay hating.. whats he actually done wrong?
    Or is it a case of fat assed keyboard warriors just being well jel? ;)

I think hes great. I hope he wins :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm another who has no tattoos, who doesn't support the BNP, who isn't lower class and who isn't an idiot. But I support Jay! Damn us for not following the norm :D
  • Options
    Vanessa73Vanessa73 Posts: 7,330
    Forum Member
    Hello! I like Jay.I think he's safe tomorrow.His odds are very good!:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, as so often is the case, the general consensus of the main board doesn't reflect the opinions of the voters!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I really hope he doesnt leave.I want Jay to stay till the end.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    With the support of his fans, he'll stay there. I just hope people don't think he's safe and don't bother voting for him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    Doodleydo wrote: »
    With the support of his fans, he'll stay there. I just hope people don't think he's safe and don't bother voting for him.

Agreed! Make sure you vote Jay people, I really like him, and felt so sorry for him when Louise left him in that spare room and he went looking for her, poor thing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sassyblue wrote: »
    Agreed! Make sure you vote Jay people, I really like him, and felt so sorry for him when Louise left him in that spare room and he went looking for her, poor thing.

They still seem to be quite close though, and talking more than they used to from what I've seen.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 402
    Forum Member
    He is real unlike the gameplayer Aaron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The realest male H/M
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jay looks hot
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not liking many of the contestants this year but I am liking Jay! So pleased that he got so many cheers tonight!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hiya - I'm a big fan of Jay. He's keeping it real. I'm not from Newcastle and I don't have any tattoos but I really like this guy. Glad to see there's an appreciation thread.
  • Options
    chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    If you get time guys,check out the poll i made....just looking for an indication of who ds would have gone for this week

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1557854
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you get time guys,check out the poll i made....just looking for an indication of who ds would have gone for this week

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1557854

I don't think it'll tell you much tbh.