Options

Frankie's Out - Bring Back Amelia!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
Forum Member
Now that Frankie's gone I rekon they should let the public vote for all the eliminated acts from the live shows to bring one back!
I would like to see Amelia..

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    me too!!!
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Wouldn't be fair to Gary as Amelia wasn't his act - although I wish she was.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The campaign starts here! Meet Trafalgar Square tomorrow and march on Downing Street.
  • Options
    plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    If Amelia came back what credibility would she have? Beside getting booted out in first place, she may just remind people again of Frankie, as he's been there, according to implied assertions by the press.
  • Options
    bouncer11bouncer11 Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barrcode88 wrote: »
    Wouldn't be fair to Gary as Amelia wasn't his act - although I wish she was.

I like Amelia, but like you've said, it should really be one of Garys acts that comes back.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...what? On what planet does bringing Amelia back in make sense? Where's the logic apart from the fact that you like her? I liked Amelia, but there's no way she should be brought back in now.

Xx..xX
  • Options
    AntoniaAAntoniaA Posts: 6,640
    Forum Member
    I think the X-factor is becoming a farce. I thought Frankie was not good but his drinking, partying antics are irrelevant.

As he is out someone should be brought back. I wouldn't go back as far as Amelia but one of the two acts voted off last week, Johnny or The Risk, should be brought back.
  • Options
    Vauxhall NovaVauxhall Nova Posts: 4,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bouncer11 wrote: »
    I like Amelia, but like you've said, it should really be one of Garys acts that comes back.

Why? Gary's the one that put the druggie through, so it's his own fault.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Amelia had her chance. She was found wanting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AntoniaA wrote: »
    I think the X-factor is becoming a farce. I thought Frankie was not good but his drinking, partying antics are irrelevant.

As he is out someone should be brought back. I wouldn't go back as far as Amelia but one of the two acts voted off last week, Johnny or The Risk, should be brought back.

How about giving people a chance to vote an act who never got a chance to face the public vote through? People who have faced the public vote and lost should be out. The 4 that went out when they did, never got a chance.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

After being given a ridiculous song choice.
  • Options
    barrcode88barrcode88 Posts: 6,849
    Forum Member
    Lascel should be brought in.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    best chance of being a star by a mile!
  • Options
    UnrealityTVUnrealityTV Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not quite cold enough for hell to freeze over...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Makes no odds. Lots of contestants have been given silly song choices and they're still there. On the night she wasn't as good as the other three girls.

This bring back Amelia talk is just silly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

by who? !!!!!!
  • Options
    daz_fdaz_f Posts: 6,642
    Forum Member
    if anyone is going to come back should only really be Johnny

last out 1st back in
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about giving people a chance to vote an act who never got a chance to face the public vote through? People who have faced the public vote and lost should be out. The 4 that went out when they did, never got a chance.

By your standards anyone in the bottom two should be out. Don't you consider that a lot of the time the one the judges choose to keep might have had the least votes? In all likelyhood Johnny had more votes than Kitty but was put out. Sophie might have had more votes than Misha, Mary might have had more votes, Two shoes might have had more votes.

Xx..xX
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes no odds. Lots of contestants have been given silly song choices and they're still there.

After the public voted them through. Which they would have doen Amelia.

On the night she wasn't as good as the other three girls.

She was better with her poor song choice than the others were with their good choices imo.
    Probably won't happen. But her being kicked off when she was topping online polls and bookies favourite to win remains the dumbest thing I've ever seen on X Factor
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i reallly wish she could return, she had so much potential. I think it would be fair for the public to choose out of the 4 acts that were voted out by the judges who they would like to return.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a bit unfair, seeing as she would be thrown right back in to the top 7 when she was.. well, last.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want her back but it wouldn't be fair on smug-face Barlow. :mad: I hate how he ALWAYS brags.
  • Options
    GRAHAM2109GRAHAM2109 Posts: 344
    Forum Member
    Why would they bring her back when she went first. Johnny was last to go so should be given the first chance to return
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was totally crap
  • Options
    ItsNickItsNick Posts: 3,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makes no odds. Lots of contestants have been given silly song choices and they're still there. On the night she wasn't as good as the other three girls.

It sounds to me that you just didn't like Amelia. I think you're just HOPING the "bring back Amelia talk" is silly