Options

Emmerdaily 17/10/13 How High's The Water, Marlon?

Comments

• Options
    80's Gal80's Gal Posts: 12,716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm gutted Camerons now gone!

What a brilliant character he was played by a fantastic actor!

I agree :)

He's been fantastic and I'll miss him :(
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    Absolutely fantastic!
  • Options
    maltshovelmaltshovel Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    It was like that Japanese horror film about the urban legends :o I'm so jumpy now!!
    Make sure you check under the bed and in your wardrobe before you go to bed tonight Aggie :eek::D
  • Options
    ferdybookgeekferdybookgeek Posts: 692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I loved all the water scenes, Cameron was scary and I loved all the Dingle solidarity :)
  • Options
    heikerheiker Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Who did Chas run to when she got out? Missed that bit.

RIP Cameron

Carl...just like in Ghost :rolleyes:
  • Options
    SquishySquishy Posts: 2,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was bloody awesome!

Thought the acting was excellent, the story was brilliant (although I wasn't quite sure why they didn't run out and get help at all the various opportunities they had).

Brilliant directing - if this is not winning Best Exit there are issues.
  • Options
    HerefordgirlHerefordgirl Posts: 3,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A friend of mine is saying Cain was there at the end?!
  • Options
    star89star89 Posts: 24,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor SexyWetMurderingJerseyBasard but THAT my friend is what happens when you mess with my Debbie :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
  • Options
    jabegyjabegy Posts: 6,201
    Forum Member
    what I want to know is why were all the others up at home farm, and not in their own homes. :confused:
  • Options
    rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That shot where Cameron appeared in the water behind Debbie..... I'm going to have nightmares now! I actually screamed!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who did Chas run to when she got out? Missed that bit.

RIP Cameron

I think it was Lisa.
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Dominic Power needs to win every award, even sexiest female ;)

I agree - My friend totally loves Dom! She is gutted right now, grieving!

Is it just me or has Emmerdale been raised a whole new level in the past couple of years?

Deserves to win every soap accolade going right now!

I have loved it since its 'farm' years and it just keeps getting better and better!!!!!!

Amazing storytelling, well-defined characters, tragedy,, drama and comedy! All the ingredients for a thoroughly enjoyable soap!

So so* proud of Emmerdale!!
  • Options
    linlamlinlam Posts: 9,023
    Forum Member
    There will be some awards coming Emmerdale way, and if not it will be a travesty.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Emmerdale do the special episode's better than any soap in the modern era, close to early Brookside specials.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jabegy wrote: »
    what I want to know is why were all the others up at home farm, and not in their own homes. :confused:

Yea, why did all go to Declan's. There was nothing wrong with their own houses :confused:
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gutted Camerons now gone!

What a brilliant character he was played by a fantastic actor!

Totally agree. He brought a lot of drama to the village and it's going to all seem really flat without him. :(

RIP HotJerseyBoy. :cry:
  • Options
    Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RIP ScumeronMurderingJerseyBastardJerseyBoyThousandYardStareVietCamZombieManScrawnoftheDeadManWhoreJerseyBoreMrPingPongAlanJones :D

:D:D:D
  • Options
    heikerheiker Posts: 7,029
    Forum Member
    Leewich wrote: »
    Cameron had the keys to the front door and even with a shotgun pointed at him I'm not sure the girls would have wanted to try and get them off him.

They could have smashed a window and called for help. The police would have battered their way in seconds later.
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine is saying Cain was there at the end?!

Even Superman couldn't get back from France in such a short space of time. Love how they put in the "Steve Wright Accordeon Music" and baguette to let us know he was in France :rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • Options
    GulftasticGulftastic Posts: 127,435
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    The most important thing for Emmerdale now is not to so what Brookie and Eastenders did and go crazy trying to top each stunt. Spectacular stuff is good, but needs to carefully controlled or it takes over the soap and there's nothing else left.
  • Options
    CollieWobblesCollieWobbles Posts: 27,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DinGILLS.

:D

:D:D
    Fan-Bloody-Tastic! We finally have a brilliant female soap producer in the form of Kate Oats. Job well done darling.

Hear, hear!

That was abso - bloody- lutely fantastic! Huge round of applause to all the cast, especially Debbie, Chas and Cameron.

Speaking of which , goodbye and good riddance vile ScumeronMurderingJerseyBastardJerseyBoyThousandYardStareVietCamZombieManScrawnoftheDeadManWhoreJerseyBoreMrPingPongAlanJonesShotTheBeautifulAliciaAndGonnaShootChasTooFailedToKillMarlonButTriedToDrownChasAndMyWonderfulDebbieFriedCamCamergone
  • Options
    OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rachymac wrote: »
    That shot where Cameron appeared in the water behind Debbie..... I'm going to have nightmares now! I actually screamed!!!

Lol, I shot several inches of the sofa too. :eek:
  • Options
    maltshovelmaltshovel Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    Yea, why did all go to Declan's. There was nothing wrong with their own houses :confused:
    I think the police decided to evacuate all the houses around the pub as a precaution
  • Options
    mia75mia75 Posts: 9,352
    Forum Member
    I was so hoping Debbie was going to die
  • Options
    rachymacrachymac Posts: 1,800
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Police evacuated everyone who lived near the pub. So, the whole village!