Corrie, 20/09/13 - Go Roystone! It's Your Birthday!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 671
Forum Member
✭✭
Good evening and welcome to tonight's slightly belated Corrie thread! I'm Apple Cobbler, or at least I was the last time I checked, and below I have compiled a summary of the mixture of heartwrenchingly moving and downright daft which we will be treated to tonight:

19:30
It's Roy birthday, but it's tinged with sadness for both Roy and Hayley as they realise this will be the last one together. :cry:

Refusing to get upset, and putting on a brave face with regards to Christian having seen next week's spoilers, Hayley throws herself into planning Roy's party in the pub. It's a lovely evening, but as reality kicks in, will they confide their fears in each other?

Meanwhile, as The Woman In Beige tries to rid The Rovers of any reminders of Killer Karl, her family urge her not to blame herself. At the same time, Eva thanks Jason for his support, unsubtly hinting at the sudden crush on him which she has realistically and convincingly developed. Sean :mad: wonders if Eva fancies Jason, but will she deny it?

Elsewhere, as Fiz moves her stuff into Tyrone's house it's a joyous moment for the couple, only dampened by Fiz's upset over Hayley's illness. At the same time, Sinead promises to look after Chesney at Number 5.

Also, there's a twist in one of Corrie's most interesting and complex :rolleyes: love stories as Tim feels bullied by Sally into booking a trip to Paris.

20:30
As Hayley insists that she's determined not to be defined by her illness, Roy vows to be strong for her. With the karaoke under way, which was one of Hayley's requests, she sets about enjoying Roy's birthday celebrations.

Hayley is adamant that she's going nowhere until she's taught Roy to drive, done a spot of ballroom dancing (well, if Vanessa Feltz can do it...) and spent more time with Hope and Ruby, as Fiz and Tyrone have asked them to be surrogate grandparents. But she appears disappointed by Christian's lack of contact... :(

Meanwhile, in a bid to escape the karaoke, Jason suggests Eva join him at his house for a drink. Eva accepts and as the couple grow merrier, it's clear where this is leading. But when Jason moves in for a kiss, will Eva respond to her mum's ex?
The answer is yes. Yes, yes she will. :eek:
Elsewhere, as Chesney and Sinead spend their first night alone at Number 5, there's a sense of excitement about what the future holds.

Also, feeling railroaded into booking a trip to Paris, Tim :yawn: lies to Sally that he has to work away next week and begs Jason to play along. Will he agree to deceive poor Sally?

On this day...

Kylie's arrival is still causing Becky grief in 2010...

...and Jason's the centre of female attention once more in 2004

Sorry for the delay with this thread - sixth form work means I've been busier than Godfrey Bloom's public relations officer.

Enjoy! :)

Tonight's episode out of 10? 65 votes

35% 23 votes
20% 13 votes
18% 12 votes
12% 8 votes
6% 4 votes
1% 1 vote
0% 0 votes
6% 4 votes
0% 0 votes
0% 0 votes