Emmerdaily - 16/10/12 - Cheating Chas Can't Control Charming Carls Constant Chasing

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Well over 500 on a half hour show. Tomorrow's thread is going to be loooooong.

Tomorrow's thread will be epic :):):)
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha - the EPG is still showing "World Cup Highlights" at 10.50 - will it just be a picture of the rain??? LOL
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tomorrow's thread will be epic :):):)

I hope the ratings are as well. 7.5 million last night was great, probably more tonight, so I'm predicting around 9.5m tomorrow. :cool:
  • pixiegirl123pixiegirl123 Posts: 15,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi guys!
    Evening!

You decided to join us! Did you enjoy your first Daily?
    **** off Maurel! :

They are here to ruin what would be a perfectly good week :(
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Are Marlon and Paddy friends again then?

Looks like it, that takes my hope of Paddy killing Marlon tomorrow away :(
    No bridesmaid for the photos??

She had to get ready for Chas' wedding, despite the fact that Chas hadn't even got ready yet..
    So how come Genneh is as preggers as Dobbeh? I thought she was a good month or so behind?

Wasn't it a few weeks? I don't think there has been a reference to when Gennie is due
    rhumble wrote: »
    Oh its the old car break down pregnancy scene

That has never been done before has it?
    Why dosnt Carl just sell the house to Jimmy!

I doubt Jimmy has the money
    CRP2012 wrote: »
    i see carls in a good mood

As usual
    ArtyAttack wrote: »
    So Bob has witnessed Jimmeh and Curl fighting.

Anyone expect Bob might be giving a witness statement in a few episodes time? ;)
    I see Debbie thinks that pregnancy and birth schedules are also at her beck and call. I bet she blames Cameron :)

Everything is Cameron fault, I bet if he dies tomorrow, it will his own fault in Debbie's eyes
    Gennie's in labour :D

No! Did you not hear Nikhil, she shouldn't of had that curry ;)
    What a load of contrived rubbish to get this to the live episode.

They need a tram crash.

With all those trams that run though the yorkshire dales? :cool:
    wuffles wrote: »
    I'm afraid this doesn't look very good for Mr Curl...:(

No! It can't happen! :(
    Lewis26 wrote: »
    Was that bit live?
    occy wrote: »
    Live for the last 5 minutes.

I thought that, it looked like it was
    Gulftastic wrote: »
    Well over 500 on a half hour show. Tomorrow's thread is going to be loooooong.

Tomorrows thread is going to be amazing :D
  • Wench02Wench02 Posts: 2,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rubbish episode
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi guys!

You decided to join us! Did you enjoy your first Daily?

They are here to ruin what would be a perfectly good week :(

Looks like it, that takes my hope of Paddy killing Marlon tomorrow away :(

She had to get ready for Chas' wedding, despite the fact that Chas hadn't even got ready yet..

Wasn't it a few weeks? I don't think there has been a reference to when Gennie is due

That has never been done before has it?

I doubt Jimmy has the money

As usual

Anyone expect Bob might be giving a witness statement in a few episodes time? ;)

Everything is Cameron fault, I bet if he dies tomorrow, it will his own fault in Debbie's eyes

No! Did you not hear Nikhil, she shouldn't of had that curry ;)

With all those trams that run though the yorkshire dales? :cool:

No! It can't happen! :(

I thought that, it looked like it was

Tomorrows thread is going to be amazing :D

It was an ENTERTAINING first daily thank you ;)

As for the tram crash - very believable lol :)

Nooooo they can't kill Carl? Surely that's a red herring!
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jewels501 wrote: »
    Evening all and greetings to our lovely threadstarter Jack, SULLA and Lotty.:)

Salve to you and all late readers

Yet another episode in which Dobbie gets a chance to do lots of shouting:rolleyes:

Car breaks down on router to hospital......check:p

Rings get forgotten...................check:p

There is a disturbance in the church....check:p

I was amazed that Chastity actually became Mrs Sloth:eek:

Little Jude needs to be a bit firmer with people being unrully in church.

Tray would have forcibly kicked everyone, cancelled the wedding and given his dad a thump for good measure.:o

Yobbit has the nerve to ask for his money:rolleyes:

Tray watch...Did I blink and miss him or is he still sulking:confused:.
  • mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    Salve to you and all late readers

Yet another episode in which Dobbie gets a chance to do lots of shouting:rolleyes:

Car breaks down on router to hospital......check:p

Rings get forgotten...................check:p

There is a disturbance in the church....check:p

I was amazed that Charity actually became Mrs Sloth:eek:

Tray would have forcibly kicked everyone, cancelled the wedding and given his dad a thump for good measure.:o

Yobbit has the nerve to ask for his money:rolleyes:

Tray watch...Did I blink and miss him or is he still sulking:confused:.

You mean Chastity, surely ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    mrbernay wrote: »
    You mean Chastity, surely ;)

Thanks...just in time to amend:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Oldnjaded wrote: »

:D:D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I always find him to be very firm,...

... and manly :cool:

Precisely why ♥†Saint Jude†♥ has his job now :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    *Fluffy* wrote: »
    I always find him to be very firm,...

... and manly :cool:

Quite a few posters noticed this
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

:D:D:D

Actually, I think that is my local football pitch :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Based on future spoilers
    it can't be Declan.

:cool:

I don't want it to be declan, i want cameron to die, he is vile:mad:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    saraht02 wrote: »
    I don't want it to be declan, i want cameron to die, he is vile:mad:

Hear, hear :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quite a few posters noticed this

:eek: No, that's just the way his cassock hangs!

:o
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi y'all (speical nods to Jeweleh!)

But I've just had a brainwave - I don't know if anyone else has said this as I haven't read through the thread yet but I think it's going to be Declan who dies! :eek: I seem to recall an interview with the actor quite a while ago where he said that he had written a novel and was going to concentrate on writing in future (IIRC) so perhaps this is his last swansong as an actor? HE'S dying and leaving Katie a young widow? Perhaps killed by Robbie or Megan :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lotty27 wrote: »

But I've just had a brainwave - I don't know if anyone else has said this as I haven't read through the thread yet but I think it's going to be Declan who dies! :eek: I seem to recall an interview with the actor quite a while ago where he said that he had written a novel and was going to concentrate on writing in future (IIRC) so perhaps this is his last swansong as an actor? HE'S dying and leaving Katie a young widow? Perhaps killed by Robbie or Megan :confused:

I remember that actually!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That would be a disaster :( he's right at the bottom of my 'want to be bumped off' list.
  • lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember that actually!

It was ages ago wasn't it? But it stuck in my head because I was quite surprised he'd turned to writing but I can't remember if he said he was giving up acting or just cutting back but either way ED has quite a schedule doesn't it so he might want to quit?

But I've just watched the episode now and the end where Katie and Declan were standing outside Home Farm all loved up made me think that something disastrous might happen to spoil everything for them. Katie would be a young, rich widow and it would be great if she went all bitter and evil :cool:

Of course I could be completely wrong and it wouldn't be the first time :D
    That would be a disaster :( he's right at the bottom of my 'want to be bumped off' list.

Ah, sorry EmmaLouise (love your name, it's my little great niece's too :)) - you had just better hope that this is one of those occasions when I'm so far off the mark that I'd have had more chance of naming Ken Barlow and being correct! :D

Oh and welcome to you and the other newbies, lurkers and returnees!
  • sheepiefarmsheepiefarm Posts: 27,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I remember Patrick Mower talking about concentrating on his writing - but don't remember Jason Merrils saying that.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It was ages ago wasn't it? But it stuck in my head because I was quite surprised he'd turned to writing but I can't remember if he said he was giving up acting or just cutting back but either way ED has quite a schedule doesn't it so he might want to quit?

But I've just watched the episode now and the end where Katie and Declan were standing outside Home Farm all loved up made me think that something disastrous might happen to spoil everything for them. Katie would be a young, rich widow and it would be great if she went all bitter and evil :cool:

Of course I could be completely wrong and it wouldn't be the first time :D

Ah, sorry EmmaLouise (love your name, it's my little great niece's too :)) - you had just better hope that this is one of those occasions when I'm so far off the mark that I'd have had more chance of naming Ken Barlow and being correct! :D

Oh and welcome to you and the other newbies, lurkers and returnees!

Ahaha :D I'm starting to get a feeling you may be right. (however I'm not exactly phsycic myself so....) only time will tell.
    Thank you btw :)
  • darrenh2011darrenh2011 Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that last scene of the episode with the bust up had such shaky camera work was this intentional for the lead up to the live episode where most of the work will be on hand held cameras and a little shaky
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know it seems to make sense, Lotteh, but remember what someone reminded us about on the P&P thread,
    about how the Festival would have far-reaching consequences and Home Farm would become a 'house divided' with Dec and Katie on one side and Shergar and Yobbit on t'other.

:confused:
  • kwynne42kwynne42 Posts: 75,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I come here to moan first 550 posts in this thread you lot a cruel to me.

On top of that some Cruel person (I am looking at you MrB) has alrady opened todays thread and its at 181 posts already are you lot trying to kill me bah humbug.

Don't mind me I just like to grumble:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Well here goes I'm off to the beginning to read the thread may have lunch while reading it.

Expect a rant filled Analysis sometime if i'm still alive.