The Wanted Calling Christina Aguilera "Bitch"

1235»

Comments

• SnowyfaceSnowyface Posts: 1,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More like The Wanted should be careful who they kick on the way up. They just haven't got the fanbase or the fame, this is without even adding their lack of talent in, to be going around slagging off all these artists. If Christina had been a man you can bet Tom wouldn't have used such a strong tone like ''she's a total bitch'' to slate her. It just shows what he is. I mean put it this way. I bet Tom wouldn't have dared say this about someone like Usher if he had blanked them. ;) pick a fight with a girl as its easier.

JLS, One Direction - infact all the X Factor stars, Britney, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey and now Christina have all been on the receiving end of abuse by The Wanted. They are gossipy little fishwives and even bigger bitches to boot. They really need to stop attacking other artists if they want any sort of long term career.

Their new album has flopped in America anyway. Its expected to sell only 40k this week. One Direction sold 400k their first week. :p

Just have to say, TW definitely have talent! I mean yeh, maybe that doesn't give them the right to slag off everyone...but they DO have talent! More talent than 1D anyway :)

What did they say about JLS, Gaga and Lana? They're really close to JLS and I've always got the feeling that they respect JLS and look up to them, especially Nathan! Plus, they're probably scared to slag JLS. I mean, have you SEEN them? :p

And also, remember that it's not all of TW! Jay, Siva and Nathan done nothing(well, Siva may have said she was rude, but he was trying to explain why Tom said what he said)...don't tar them with the same brush as the other two idiots.
  • QueenMaudeQueenMaude Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    To be honest, the only member of The Wanted who doesnt seem like a total d!ckhead is Siva!
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    How stupid of them. Regardless if Xtina is a bitch or not, these guys need to keep quiet about it. It is pretty obvious they have no media training, and are shortening their own careers each time they speak.

Also, there are so many reports of Xtina actually being rude and obnoxious back stage, but the smart ones keep it to themselves, and only tell to their friends/family, not in interviews.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Snowyface wrote: »
    I believed this, until the very last sentence. Now I just think your a 1D fan trying to make TW look even worse! :sleep:

If you look at their posting history there is no evidence to suggest they are a 1D fan but a big BB fan..........Can americans watch British BB ? :eek:
    Forum Member
    I believed this, until the very last sentence. Now I just think your a 1D fan trying to make TW look even worse! :sleep:

For me the whole report was conveniently way too detailed, and in know of all accounts (Christina, the Wanted, Adam etc.)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    If you look at their posting history there is no evidence to suggest they are a 1D fan but a big BB fan..........Can americans watch British BB ? :eek:

Hmm, maybe if its on YouTube? If not, I doubt it! :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think it's fair for her to be portrayed a bitch on just THIS occasion since she had to eliminate one of her own acts that evening.
    Forum Member
    I dont think it's fair for her to be portrayed a bitch on just THIS occasion since she had to eliminate one of her own acts that evening.

She has been in this business long enough to muster "Hi guys, how are you all, nice performance" and say it with a smile. It's not like she had suffered a great loss, and that kind of behaviour would be required from a professional.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For me the whole report was conveniently way too detailed, and in know of all accounts (Christina, the Wanted, Adam etc.)

Don't forget Christina's boyfriend who was also conveniently there when this was happening. It reads like fan fiction.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just have to say, TW definitely have talent! I mean yeh, maybe that doesn't give them the right to slag off everyone...but they DO have talent! More talent than 1D anyway :)

What did they say about JLS, Gaga and Lana? They're really close to JLS and I've always got the feeling that they respect JLS and look up to them, especially Nathan! Plus, they're probably scared to slag JLS. I mean, have you SEEN them? :p

And also, remember that it's not all of TW! Jay, Siva and Nathan done nothing(well, Siva may have said she was rude, but he was trying to explain why Tom said what he said)...don't tar them with the same brush as the other two idiots.

They said Lana was freaky and a weirdo. As for JLS :eek: They are always having digs. Just Google.

Here's one to start you off

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/870825-the-wanted-slam-jls-as-lightweights-and-mock-one-direction
    Max George claimed JLS were insecure because they were so eager to prove their dance skills the moment they had a few drinks in them.

'JLS say they can drink, but they can’t,' he told the Daily Star.

'Give them four glasses of champagne and all they do is take their tops off and start prancing around having a dance-off.

'It’s true. Maybe it’s an insecurity about how long they will last.'

The singer also slated X Factor act One Direction saying they were no longer popular.

'We are glad we are not an X Factor band. One Direction, where are they now?

'It’s nice that we are a band who started with nothing. The X Factor is just for that moment and we did not want to be trapped.'

The Wanted seem to have changed their tune - last year they were eager to pal up with JLS and duet with them.

Tom Parker told Metro.co.uk: 'You know how Girls Aloud did a duet with Sugababes? I want to do one like that but with JLS.

‘Girls Aloud and Sugababes are quite different and I think that JLS, because they’re so different to us, would be a good thing to mix up.

‘And if we did it for charity, loads of people would buy it and then maybe we could get another number one!’

Joking or not its pretty rude and their comments on 1D lol lol lol

Who is having the last laugh now boys!

Also take a look at this
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20591312,00.html
    Did Christina Aguilera pull a diva act on The Wanted?

That's what the boy band is saying after they came away from an appearance on The Voice feeling most unwanted by the superstar judge.

"She's a total b––––," band member Tom Parker tells 92.3 Now radio station in New York. "She just sat there and didn't speak to us. Wouldn't even look at us."

Bandmate Max George called the songstress "a bit scary" and "quite rude."

But a source who was on set when the band performed last week denies that Aguilera, 31, purposely gave them the cold shoulder.

"There was no opportunity for interaction at any point during the show or prior to the show," the source says. "The first time Christina saw them was when she was already seated in her coach's chair and they were performing."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    More like The Wanted should be careful who they kick on the way up. They just haven't got the fanbase or the fame, this is without even adding their lack of talent in, to be going around slagging off all these artists. If Christina had been a man you can bet Tom wouldn't have used such a strong tone like ''she's a total bitch'' to slate her. It just shows what he is. I mean put it this way. I bet Tom wouldn't have dared say this about someone like Usher if he had blanked them. ;) pick a fight with a girl as its easier.

JLS, One Direction - infact all the X Factor stars, Britney, Lady Gaga, Lana Del Rey and now Christina have all been on the receiving end of abuse by The Wanted. They are gossipy little fishwives and even bigger bitches to boot. They really need to stop attacking other artists if they want any sort of long term career.

Their new album has flopped in America anyway. Its expected to sell only 40k this week. One Direction sold 400k their first week. :p

I'm a fan of 1D but let's not give out false information. They sold 176k on their first week. But they've sold over 500k to date :)
  • elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't even know why they're trying to slag everybody off, I can't understand it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SKnight826 wrote: »
    I'm a fan of 1D but let's not give out false information. They sold 176k on their first week. But they've sold over 500k to date :)

My mistake then but its going to be a while before The Wanted shift 500k copies of their album in the US if the weekly first week sales projections are anything to go off.

They have flopped. One Direction on the otherhand have stayed consistant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They said Lana was freaky and a weirdo. As for JLS :eek: They are always having digs. Just Google.

Here's one to start you off

http://www.metro.co.uk/music/870825-the-wanted-slam-jls-as-lightweights-and-mock-one-direction

Joking or not its pretty rude and their comments on 1D lol lol lol

Who is having the last laugh now boys!

Also take a look at this
    http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20591312,00.html

I don't believe they said they things about JLS, because the guys are really close :) And anything with Daily Star mentioned in it, I don't believe :p But yeh, the things about Xtina is just too far for them and slightly off putting. Nathan, Jay and Siva should have a word with Tom and Max NOW!
    Forum Member
    But a source who was on set when the band performed last week denies that Aguilera, 31, purposely gave them the cold shoulder.

"There was no opportunity for interaction at any point during the show or prior to the show," the source says. "The first time Christina saw them was when she was already seated in her coach's chair and they were performing."

I guess this proves these "reports" in this thread about how Christina heard the wanted guys talking about her, well, BS.

Interesting...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 407
    Forum Member
    And goodbye the wanted, Americans will protect their own, it doesn't matter what they have done or how they have portrayed themselves. Lindsay Logan being at a white hOuse dinner is a case in point. The wanted are stupid, and clearly think far too highly of themselves.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Everyone goes on about Christina being a bitch, but it only seems to be people who have met her once or twice who think it. She comes across as someone who probably has a bit of wall up when meeting new people, so I can imagine this could come across as being a bit off with people, but from everything I've seen of her, I wouldn'y say she's a bitch.

But anywho, this is just ridiculous from The Wanted. They are in no position to say that about someone who is far more experienced, successful and talented than they could ever wish to be. If it's true that they said those things about her weight, and the stuff about Britney, than how can they be shocked that she didn't exactly want to be best buddies with them?
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Everyone goes on about Christina being a bitch, but it only seems to be people who have met her once or twice who think it. She comes across as someone who probably has a bit of wall up when meeting new people, so I can imagine this could come across as being a bit off with people, but from everything I've seen of her, I wouldn'y say she's a bitch.

But anywho, this is just ridiculous from The Wanted. They are in no position to say that about someone who is far more experienced, successful and talented than they could ever wish to be. If it's true that they said those things about her weight, and the stuff about Britney, than how can they be shocked that she didn't exactly want to be best buddies with them?

The guys from the Wanted actually said Britney was very sweet, and it was reported, that Christina didn't have time to go and meet the guys from the wanted, so these reports in this thread are made up.

There has been reposts from movie sets, that Christina was awful to some co-stars (who have had nothing but praise all through their career said about their attitude), she made her point to make these co-stars feel unwelcome to the set. So, no it's not just people who have met her only once or twice.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The guys from the Wanted actually said Britney was very sweet, and it was reported, that Christina didn't have time to go and meet the guys from the wanted, so these reports in this thread are made up.

There has been reposts from movie sets, that Christina was awful to some co-stars (who have had nothing but praise all through their career said about their attitude), she made her point to make these co-stars feel unwelcome to the set. So, no it's not just people who have met her only once or twice.

Why are these reports made up, but the ones you mention true?
    Forum Member
    shelleyj89 wrote: »
    Why are these reports made up, but the ones you mention true?

Christina's own sources said, that she had no time to meet the guys from the Wanted, so she couldn't have over heard them talking about her weight or anything else, or couldn't have confronted them. Basically, Christina had no chance to say hi to the guys, so she didn't hear them speak about them at all.

Julianne Hough who co-starred with Christina on Bourlesque pretty much confirmed, without straight up saying it was Christina, that she was awful to her on the set, telling her that she didn't belong there. There has been nothing but good things said about Julianne, so I doubt it was any personality clashes

And I would just like to say, that the wanted are really stupid for saying all this, very unprofessional, and digging their own professional graves.
  • LamaestraLamaestra Posts: 1,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Wanted may have acted unprofessionally but they spoke the truth.

They should have told her to her face though, not said it in an interview.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lamaestra wrote: »

I long for the day someone starts to slag off The Wanted on live TV.

Afterall it will only be the truth ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 234
    Forum Member
    Lamaestra wrote: »

And this is what makes all the difference.

There's speaking the truth, and then there's speaking the truth on record. The former is perceived as being "real," while the latter is perceived as being "attention ****." But these boys seem to be content with taking this route to fame and who could blame them when their only other claim to fame is on other people's coattails [JLS, Glee, 1D].
  • Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if The Wanted will justify this comment because they're 'real' and are not censored as a band (and individuals) just because they're in a boyband.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SKnight826 wrote: »
    And this is what makes all the difference.

There's speaking the truth, and then there's speaking the truth on record. The former is perceived as being "real," while the latter is perceived as being "attention ****." But these boys seem to be content with taking this route to fame and who could blame them when their only other claim to fame is on other people's coattails [JLS, Glee, 1D].

They aren't speaking the truth so to speak.

They are speaking their truth. Thats the difference.

For all you have people who say Christina is a bitch you also have people like Justin Timberlake who won't hear a nasty word said against her. Now given the clout Justin has in the industry do you think it was wise for these guys to slag off his friend in such a personal way during a live interview?

Last person who took on Christina, Avril Lavigne, hasn't had a hit since.