Once and for all - is Simon Cowell gay?

mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've read about the busty lap dancers; I've read about the no-sex relationships with Sinitta and the other one. And what about Terri?

I can't decide if he is in denial or if he is as straight as, say, Colin Farrell. What's the goss?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo he's not gay!

Or maybe just a little?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 313
    Forum Member
    No - I don't think he'd stay in the closet
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I think he is, so is George Clooney but they will always have their beards and deny it..although I think Simon is bi-sexual, or was.
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His boyfriend is definintely gay. Does that mean anything do you think?
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Cowell gay????:eek: Whatever next!
    Ask Sinitta, she obviously knows something he doesn't want anyone to find out, why else would she still be hanging around after all these years, earning a fine salary for not very much?
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    As if Simon is going to crawl out of his closet anytime soon.

He can't possibly be gay, he has dated Sinitta (2 and 1/2)and Terri and has had lots of lap dances:rolleyes:
  • revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Pope catholic?
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd guess bisexual. He does genuinely appear to fancy women, but maybe he's a good actor.
  • QwertyGirl1771QwertyGirl1771 Posts: 4,472
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares!:rolleyes:
    Why does a persons sexuality matter??
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member
    My friend knows someone who works for SonyBGM in America and they told her in confidence (whoops!) that he is gay but no one would ever 'out' him as they would never work in the industry again.
  • TTTangoTTTango Posts: 7,619
    Forum Member
    I heard that when Simon was in his 20's he lived with someone called Paul.

I have tried to google this but can't find anything about it. Does anyone know anything about this?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,449
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares!:rolleyes:
    Why does a persons sexuality matter??

There's always one...

Only took 10 posts :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,259
    Forum Member
    If Simon was gay he'd admit it, he has no reason not to. He is only gay in the eyes of people on forums who would like him to be.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member
    I just don't understand why he wouldn't be "out" - even years ago. It's hardly like the record industry (behind the scenes) is homophobic so I just don't get why he would have hidden it.

That's his argument too - his career (unlike George Clooney's) doesn't depend on hiding the fact and he didn't know that he'd become this huge star in America.

He does love winding people Ryan Seacreast about being in the closet and would you do that if you're so far in it you've been to Narnia?

I do see why it's thought of about him and sometimes I'm not sure myself - I just don't see why he would have hidden it originally.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 445
    Forum Member
    TTTango wrote: »
    As if Simon is going to crawl out of his closet anytime soon.

He can't possibly be gay, he has dated Sinitta (2 and 1/2)and Terri and has had lots of lap dances:rolleyes:

He he, every time I see the age in brackets it makes me smile :D
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fringo wrote: »
    I just don't see why he would have hidden it originally.

Maybe it would've upset his mother?
  • wildholliewildhollie Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Simon was gay he'd admit it, he has no reason not to. He is only gay in the eyes of people on forums who would like him to be.

I think so too, he is rich enough and powerful enough not to care what anyone else thinks of him, and doubt it would affect his standing within the industry.

I think he is straight, but loves all the attention, including the is he/isn't he discussions that seem to go on about him.
  • allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He has every reason to not to. Mainly the United Homophobic States of America.

Ive heard from more than one source that he definitely is but would never come out.
  • FringoFringo Posts: 7,995
    Forum Member

Considering he spent most of his youth upsetting his parents and not caring about the consequences I doubt that too.
  • minxymoominxymoo Posts: 25,950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes very camp isnt he?
    ;)
    Sinitta and Terri were DEFINITELY beards id say..ive seen the gleam in his eye when the boys are on the X factor.:p
    at a push(to pardon the pun)id say yes.:)
    who would dare out him though?
  • Miss_MooMiss_Moo Posts: 8,997
    Forum Member

I heard she is very old-skool with her beliefs and opinions. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've heard certain rumours that indicate he does, indeed, ride the other bus, and won't come out because of his work in America. I think Ryan Seacrest would be able to tell us for sure;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    hes very camp isnt he?
    ;)
    Sinitta and Terri were DEFINITELY beards id say..ive seen the gleam in his eye when the boys are on the X factor.:p
    at a push(to pardon the pun)id say yes.:)
    who would dare out him though?
    They'd never work again if they were in the industry.
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    I heard she is very old-skool with her beliefs and opinions. ;)

Me too. :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    why do people always respond to the question: "is x gay?" go: "Why does a persons sexuality matter??"

Because it's interesting :) the people who tend to ask these questions aren't homophobic!! lol because if they were, it'd be a statement and not a question!