Options

The Big Reunion - ITV2 next Thursday

Comments

• Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When will other people get air time? Since it aired its been the 5ive show with a mix of Kerry Katona's life story. I just want B*witched

According to Lee next week we will see B*Witched and 911

https://twitter.com/MrLeeBrennan/status/304706108952555520
  • Options
    shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    When will other people get air time? Since it aired its been the 5ive show with a mix of Kerry Katona's life story. I just want B*witched
    According to Lee next week we will see B*Witched and 911

https://twitter.com/MrLeeBrennan/status/304706108952555520

When will we see more of Liberty X? They're the ones I'm interested in.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shanders wrote: »

According to Liberty X's twitter a 'couple of weeks'

https://twitter.com/LibertyX2013/status/304713121547821056

SO im guessing next week will be 911 and B*Witched and then the week after Liberty X & Honeyz
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm quite disappointed about Blue being added on. Fair enough I liked them but they should have saved them for another series if they do one. It will only cut down the amount of time the other 6 groups are on stage. Which surely wont be a long time as it is.

All in all I can't wait to go to London on Tuesday to see it.

One more thing I think the DVD should have been filmed later on in the tour at o2 or Manchester when they've been on stage a few times rather than once.
  • Options
    JordanC55JordanC55 Posts: 9,348
    Forum Member
    What I can't understand is why Blue are on this show? They did Eurovision, what, two years ago? And recently released a song... So they're not having a reunion therefore it defeats the purpose of the show?!
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Makson wrote: »

But the whole issue about Heavenli and Celena not meeting up in twelve years is pure BS. Heavenli, Celena and Naima performed together on that show "Hit Me One More Time" just 2/3 years ago. I wish that was mentioned instead of trying to deceive the viewers:rolleyes:

Hit Me Baby One More Time was on in 2005 so it's getting on for 8 years ago now
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Apparantly another band is being added to the line up!!!!
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Blue have been added!!!!
  • Options
    JamieHTJamieHT Posts: 12,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I know this show has been economical with the truth when it comes to band members seeing each other etc. but having Blue as part of it cheapens it somewhat seeing as they were quite famously together just 2 years ago. I'll be fed up if the other bands lose (further) screentime to Blue. I really like Blue but they're not 'reuniting' for this show.
  • Options
    rehab_101rehab_101 Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad I'm not the only one thinking this about Blue joining. Don't get me wrong I like them, but they've been back together on an off over the years and properly got back together a couple of years ago and have spent alot of time in Germany among other places being Blue... It feels abit like they've jumped on the bandwagon a little too late 'oooo this reunion thing seems to be going pretty well, we've not managed to pull off success in the uk again, so let's give this a go'.

I think they should have held out for a series 2, which after the success of this it wouldn't surprise me. I bought tickets for the acts originally listed and whilst I liked blue enough (I own/owned their albums!) I don't know if I appreciate them taking up others screen/stage time....

We've all invested in the others and got to know their stories since their bands split, now randomly on Tuesday night Blue are going to be there?? From out of no where. Screen time would have helped massively with this but it's too late now.

God I'm sounding like a crazy fangirl! Guess that part of me never went away!
  • Options
    foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't agree with Blue joining this! I did like them back in the day, but this show is about the other 6. Blue have already reformed, and have had their chance in the spotlight - They should wait for the next series (which I am sure there will be one)!!!!
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,528
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Liberty X, 911, B*Witched and Honeyz have been short changed with this series.
    The series isn't done yet! They might get as big an exposure.
  • Options
    PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Blue have been added!!!!

Oh no!

Does this mean they'll be on the tour as well? I hope not. No offence to them, they're an alright pop group, but I've paid to see the other 6 and I'd hate to think the others will get less time on stage.
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    The more and more I think of Blue being involved the more I come across disappointed..Don't get me wrong I LOVE Blue...I just cant help but think the concert will be the Six we have invested all our time in then Blue if you get me...They will look like they will be out of place UNLESS they are now including them in the show...I Know if they had been involved from day 1 then i would have been cool with it...But half way through..NAH!

I agree 100% with this, and most of the other posts! This show was supposed to be about following these groups as they got back together and got used to the idea of being a band again - Blue have been active for a while now and haven't been part of it so why add them now? It's not as if the show, or the tour were struggling so I'm baffled by this decision.
  • Options
    DebDynamiteDebDynamite Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    The feature on Abs' life after the break-up of Five confused me.

First of all he said he was flat broke living in a rat-infested flat above his cousin's bakery. Then he said a rich woman took him in and suddenly we has living the good life, mixing with Royalty, laden with diamond jewellery and Chopard watches. Where did all the money suddenly come from to buy all these things? Did this other woman shower him with gifts? What was in it for her? Was Abs selling himself, if you know what I mean?

Interesting that he mentioned a man offered him a Bentley (or some other luxury car) to spend the night with him.
  • Options
    anna42hmranna42hmr Posts: 2,803
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The feature on Abs' life after the break-up of Five confused me.

First of all he said he was flat broke living in a rat-infested flat above his cousin's bakery. Then he said a rich woman took him in and suddenly we has living the good life, mixing with Royalty, laden with diamond jewellery and Chopard watches. Where did all the money suddenly come from to buy all these things? Did this other woman shower him with gifts? What was in it for her? Was Abs selling himself, if you know what I mean?

Interesting that he mentioned a man offered him a Bentley (or some other luxury car) to spend the night with him.

I was unsure about that but after watching it again I just took it as the woman was funding the lifestyle like a female version of a sugar daddy?
  • Options
    pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,103
    Forum Member
    PJ1893 wrote: »
    Oh no!

Does this mean they'll be on the tour as well? I hope not. No offence to them, they're an alright pop group, but I've paid to see the other 6 and I'd hate to think the others will get less time on stage.

ITV have officially said that Blue will only be on the concert :)

I personally don't think blue should be there.

And also putting 5ive and AK on the same show means that they want to show 911, B*witched, Honeyz and Liberty X
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have fell in love with Five again. :o Have spent all morning listening to Keep on Moving.

Ahhh memories.......:D
  • Options
    TejasTejas Posts: 5,027
    Forum Member
    pothuthic wrote: »
    ITV have officially said that Blue will only be on the concert :)

I personally don't think blue should be there.

And also putting 5ive and AK on the same show means that they want to show 911, B*witched, Honeyz and Liberty X

Where did you see that? I hope its true as although Blue were pretty good, I'd rather see more of the other acts who have actually been involved from the start on the tour!
  • Options
    MajorkeyMajorkey Posts: 328
    Forum Member
    Sez_babe wrote: »
    Apparantly another band is being added to the line up!!!!

If they want a trophy let's have them make the peace between Liam and Noel Gallagher!
  • Options
    poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Five should go on as Four no one can replace Jay. :(
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member

Me too:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    I use to love Lindsay from B*witched and I'm happy to say I still do

:p
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Is anyone else finding Sean a bit of an a-hole? He comes across as thinking he's leading the whole reunion, and the way he was having a go at Richie. "Oh so you're saying you never did anything bad?" Well, no, by the sounds of it he was completely happy with the set up and happy to carry on going. It was Sean, Jay and eventually Scott that orchestrated the end, not Richie and Abs.

I'm just finding his cock-sure attitude and demeanor (when he was at the manager's house and when they were auditioning the wannabes) really off-putting. I think he thinks he's better than them because he so-called "writes" and "can sing".

Douche. Don't like him at all :mad:
  • Options
    aquaplexaquaplex Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Five are just coming across as a load of wasters with funny voices what with Abz Jamaican whatever, Richie's I-now-live-in-Australia-don't-you-know-so-I-have-to-pretend-I-am-Australian-now-and-overforce-an-accent and Sean's drawl.

Very unhappy Blue are being added to this, a load of the bands haven't had much screen time as it is, let alone with a seventh joining the mix. You think maybe the arena tour tickets needed something to help them shift?

I'm wanting to see Liberty X and am annoyed that they have only had screen time in one of the four episodes so far (as opposed to 3 of the 4 episodes which 5ive have managed to get). Next week looks like more 5ive and no Liberty X. And that's without Blue being shoe horned in somewhere.

I guess it was inevitable given Liberty X split without falling out and are still friendly and have not had any post split/ whilst they were going dramas barring Michelle's double mastectomy. Even Kevin's admission of having had a bit to drink seemed a bit forced and blown up by the producer's to create some drama.

The production company have managed to ruin what could have been a great TV show...