Are you ready to die tomorrow?

2»

Comments

• blue eyed guyblue eyed guy Posts: 2,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sort of, funeral is all paid for, and out of the way, I've pick the box I'm going to be buried in, my funeral service is laid out with the hymn I want, and I've got the CD for the piece of music I want played at the end of the service, I've written out my obituary, and all I have to do now is have Dad to join Mum, so I can make out my will, then a few bits and bobs of things I want to do before I clock out then I'll be good to go, and I'll be with Mum - and Dad - again. :D
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was about to ask that. Surely we are overdue another Armageddon now?

There must be a JW on DS who can tell us. Or have they given up on that now! :D
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    UKNikey wrote: »
    At peace with yourself and God.

Will sorted.

Bills paid.

Cat fed.

Plants watered.

Should stupid threads like this be in chatter. It's not a general discussion really, it's just a pointless thread. You don't say why you ask this and christ knows why I am wasting my time on it.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    No, I have to study, write my personal statement for my Masters application, clean the car out, install Linux on the Windows XP computers I still have, watch one of my Britney DVDs, go to the Apple Store, watch the Grand National and Boat Race and do more study. Death can wait. Is it the end of the world tomorrow?
  • CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, after daytime TV it just feels like it
  • psychedelicpsychedelic Posts: 2,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes. But I would prefer to wait until late November when my funeral plan will pay for my funeral rather than leaving a financial burden for my family. I am at peace with God and looking forward to 'going home' when He is ready for me to do so. He does after all know best.

My funeral is planned, hymns chosen, I am having the same service as my darling husband's, and everything is neat and tidy, my will where my daughter knows it is etc. etc.