Options

[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    It's so frustrating that they do it. I know series 6 of RHOA ended in May but surely now is late enough for them to show it over here.

You'd think so, especially seeming RHOBH, which aired at the same time in the U.S... has aired and ended already! (Be it on a different channel).

I think they're just waiting for ITVBe's launch so they have a new series to air other than Real Housewives of Cheshire.
  • Options
    endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    That is annoying. I just hope they use ITVBe to be up to date with all the housewives. I'll go nuts otherwise
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping ITVBe start airing the new Real Housewives episodes a few days or a week later than Bravo. With it being a new channel, ITV will be willing to put more money behind it. They still have to fight off Lifetime though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Just seen that Andy teased about Vanderpump Rules teaser coming out soon... so I'm guessing that means RHOBH will be doing the same very soon.

I also just found out that Stassi quit? I didn't like her in the first season but in the second season she just made the show. I don't see the point in continuing without her seeming she's usually the catalyst, but it seems they are anyway.
  • Options
    XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope we get a preview for Beverly Hills soon. I'm more waiting for a preview of Atlanta, but I think that came after the BH preview last year. Hopefully we get something soon though.

I have to say, I am LOVING Vanderpump Rules now! I gave up after Season 1 as I just didn't like the show, or the cast- but Lifetime are showing Season 2 and I decided to give it another go. So glad I did, its brilliant! Its near the end of season 2 now and Ill deff be watching Season 3 when Bravo air it. Cant wait to see a preview. Its much better than season 1, I still don't like most of them, but Stassi is just brilliant. She's awful and you could never be friends with her, but she's fabulous for reality tv. Its just such a fun show, its stupidly entertaining and dramaful :D

New Jersey should be good tonight, looks like its all going to kick off in Florida when Jim and Melissa show up.
  • Options
    richardwdsrichardwds Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    I'm hoping ITVBe start airing the new Real Housewives episodes a few days or a week later than Bravo. With it being a new channel, ITV will be willing to put more money behind it. They still have to fight off Lifetime though.

I think a uk satellite channel would always get it before ITV, but how long would they want before allowing ITV to show episodes, no more than 2 weeks is my guess.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well hopefully, they will catch up. I just wish another channel in the UK would show them all and be more updated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think Lifetime has the exclusive first airing rights for Miami, Beverly Hills and New Jersey, while ITV2 have Orange County, Atlanta and New York. Apart from ITV airs them all at some point, while Lifetime has yet to ever air OC, Atlanta and New York. E! also airs Orange County but I think only the first 4/5 seasons.
  • Options
    Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    RHONJ - it is beyond the beyond the beyond. It really crazy.
    It is kicking off and can't wait for the next episode. It is watchable but Amber's husband is a complete bitch.

I really didn't understand Nicole's boyfriend reaction and locking himself in the toilet.

The twins are really getting it this season with the whole cheating.

I wonder what relationship is like with Kathy and Teresa nowadays. It is evident that they are no longer on speaking terms.
  • Options
    Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atlanta trailer should be soon. Apparently they've wrapped filming a few weeks back.

Beverly Hills will still be a while. LisaR, Kim, Kyle, Brandi & Yo were filming in Calgary two days ago and apparently they've all still to go on their vacation, so Beverly Hills must have 2 weeks filming left, minimum! Evolution Media don't usually air while filming, ever.
  • Options
    daisiesfandaisiesfan Posts: 2,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope we get a preview for Beverly Hills soon. I'm more waiting for a preview of Atlanta, but I think that came after the BH preview last year. Hopefully we get something soon though.

I have to say, I am LOVING Vanderpump Rules now! I gave up after Season 1 as I just didn't like the show, or the cast- but Lifetime are showing Season 2 and I decided to give it another go. So glad I did, its brilliant! Its near the end of season 2 now and Ill deff be watching Season 3 when Bravo air it. Cant wait to see a preview. Its much better than season 1, I still don't like most of them, but Stassi is just brilliant. She's awful and you could never be friends with her, but she's fabulous for reality tv. Its just such a fun show, its stupidly entertaining and dramaful :D

New Jersey should be good tonight, looks like its all going to kick off in Florida when Jim and Melissa show up.

Totally agree with regards to VR. I watched 2 eps of S1 and had to stop watching as I hated it. This season however, is FAR better than the last season of RHOBH.
    Hope the rumour about Kristen being sacked is true though as I can't stand looking at her miserable face.
    Don't know what's wrong with me but I have 3 episodes of NJ to watch and really can't be bothered with it. I was enjoying it too but just not interested.
    I'm really hoping this season of BH is a good one. Atlanta, well, you can almost guarantee that it will be.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Totally agree with regards to VR. I watched 2 eps of S1 and had to stop watching as I hated it. This season however, is FAR better than the last season of RHOBH.
    Hope the rumour about Kristen being sacked is true though as I can't stand looking at her miserable face.
    Don't know what's wrong with me but I have 3 episodes of NJ to watch and really can't be bothered with it. I was enjoying it too but just not interested.
    I'm really hoping this season of BH is a good one. Atlanta, well, you can almost guarantee that it will be.

That is so true! How did VR manage to be better than BH Housewives?! It really is though. VR has been so entertaining this season, the last season of BH was a chore for me to get through at times. I hope season 5 is better. Its really only Atlanta, and The OC I'm bothered about now. The Atlanta ladies always bring it, and The OC has just gone from strength to strength.

The thing I'm finding with NJ is that I just don't find it that engaging, I don't know why. I do quite like it still, but it just isn't grabbing me the way I hoped it would. Last nights ep looks good though, and next weeks as well. Don't get me started on Jacs return though, it just seems totally pointless.

Agreed about Kristen on VR, she's totally miserable and I just don't like the girl at all. I don't know that she still works at SUR, but I think she has been seen filming with some of them for the new season. Who knows. Same with Stassi, she apparently quit and moved to NY after season 2, but I'm sure she's been spotted filming for the new season as well. I hope Stassi is around in some way though, she's brilliant on the show!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed about Kristen on VR, she's totally miserable and I just don't like the girl at all. I don't know that she still works at SUR, but I think she has been seen filming with some of them for the new season. Who knows. Same with Stassi, she apparently quit and moved to NY after season 2, but I'm sure she's been spotted filming for the new season as well. I hope Stassi is around in some way though, she's brilliant on the show!

Stassi is like a daytime soap b!tch that you love to hate.
    I think I read that Stassi's boyfriend moved back to LA for work and she came back with him. Just in time for the new season. Who'd a thunk it? They really couldn't have VR without Stassi though.
    Euurrcchh, really? Kristen's back? Hopefully she'll have a smile on her face at some point, but I doubt it.
    The guys are all so douchy but I still would with Tom and even Jax :o Not at the same time though, :D:D
  • Options
    dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I read that Stassi is in the 3rd season.

I also read that the whole cast of OC is returning, with a new HW joining.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    The guys are all so douchy but I still would with Tom and even Jax :o Not at the same time though, :D:D

:blush: Truth! I realise they are total idiots aswell, but I still would! Jax is a total nightmare, you'd never trust him, but God, it be fun! :D;-) that body would help with a lot! I love a bit of Peter aswell :D

For eye candy like that Id be running to work!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :blush: Truth! I realise they are total idiots aswell, but I still would! Jax is a total nightmare, you'd never trust him, but God, it be fun! :D;-) that body would help with a lot! I love a bit of Peter aswell :D

For eye candy like that Id be running to work!

:D:D How could I forget Peter. He actually seems like he is the only one who's not a total douche.
    Hell, I'd work there for free!
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched Beverly Hills yesterday on ITV2. Now was it imagination or did Lisa talk to Kim on a phone that was next to the loo?? It was when Kim phoned to say she couldn't make the Tea Party because the dog had hit her in the face.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    rs_560x415-141001055723-1024.Real-Housewives-Of-Atlanta-JR-100114_copy.jpg

So Cynthia, Phaedra, Kandi, Nene and Kenya are all full-time along with newcomer Claudia. Porsha and Demetria are Friends of.. but I'm pretty sure Porsha is gonna kind of be like Luann in that she's there pretty much all the time. Premieres November 9th!

Trailer here
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure if I'll miss Porsha or not. Haven't seen series 6 yet to form a good enough opinion. Does anyone know how you can view the trailer, all I keep getting is it's not available in your location.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So ready for this. It looks really, really good. Atlanta always delivers and this season looks no different.
    No Portia? No loss. The new girl looks like she's gonna be good too.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    Oh wow, Phaedra attacking Kenya was true after all?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks good. So obliviously they did film Apollo going to the house the day he was due in prison. Does Phaedra have to agree to that being shown or can they just show it anyway because she's signed up to be filmed? Really wish that a channel in the UK showed these like a week or 2 after the us has shown it.
  • Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    ''Phaedra is having an affair with an African man named Chocolate?''

I don't know why that made me laugh! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ''Phaedra is having an affair with an African man named Chocolate?''

I don't know why that made me laugh! :D

:D:D Brilliant isn't it.
    Portia being demoted has actually surprised me. Brumilad will be livid!