[US] The Real Housewives of ........

Comments

• DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    I am liking NJ but its just the editing which has let it down and Jacqueline being brought back just makes it look even sloppier, its clear they just recently filmed her scenes I just dont understand why they needed to do it because she is not hanging with the other women and i know next week we see her with Nicole but again more then likely recently filmed to make it look like she is interacting with them.

If someone can inbox me a link for the WWHL interview with Teresa that will be greta as i cant find it anywhere.
  • XxSassyGirlXxXxSassyGirlXx Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    daisiesfan wrote: »
    Just watched P1 of the Joe and Teresa WWHL interview.
    I'm honestly all over the place with how I feel about them. Part of me really feels for them, as I genuinely don't feel they are bad people and another part of me feels no sympathy for them at all.
    The interview was terrible though, I mean seriously, Andy Cohen as much as I love him is no Parky. Talking about how she will look in prison and if she will lose her temper. The preview for P2 looks better though, as Joe seemingly admits to having a drink problem.

This! Its strange, I genuinely like Tre, and even Juicy has grown on me slightly. I really don't think they are bad people, stupid absolutely. So yeah, I sort of feel bad for them, but then, they did bring all of this on themselves, they put themselves in this position. Its their girls my heart really breaks for :( they don't deserve any of this. The media circus doesn't help either.

I haven't had a chance to catch the interview yet, I saw a preview and she does look pretty gutted, not that I blame her, if I had 15months in prison to look forward to Id be crying in a corner somewhere! She must be terrified. I would be.

As for this season of NJ, its not that I don't like it as such. I just don't find it very engaging. Im enjoying Ambers addition to the show though. I think its the editing as well, and particularly Jacs return, its just so pointless. Fair enough if she had came back in the middle of the season properly, but her scenes are just tacked on to have her there. Even in next weeks preview, her scene with Nicole, again in her house and it'll have been filmed recently and just slotted in. I just don't see the point. I do think its likely she will be back properly next season though.
  • endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    Just seen the ads for RHOA this Sunday at on ITVBe. So glad that ITV actually seem to be advertising the housewives programmes.
  • angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In reality, will Tre serve all fifteen months or is it like in the UK, where you generally serve about half?
    Forum Member
    In reality, will Tre serve all fifteen months or is it like in the UK, where you generally serve about half?

With good behaviour she could be out within a year i think she has to serve at least 80% of her sentence before being considered for release.
  • Amelia_SutherlaAmelia_Sutherla Posts: 2,353
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    evie71 wrote: »
    Does anyone know what's happened to RHOBH ? I've been watching it the past few weeks on ITV2 but It suddenly ended on Friday, even though it only showed the first reunion. I've searched ITV2 for the next few weeks and none of the RH are being shown. Where else can I catch up on the series?

Thanks

I had it on series record and it just ended before the last episode with no explanation,it is so annoying I watched every episode and to not show the last one or the reunions is just so frustrating I would like to know why.
  • dillandillan Posts: 2,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All the NJ ladies are being asked back. Teresa is set to film before she goes to jail with filming being pushed forward and will start in 3 weeks. Bravo is interested in bringing Jacqueline as a full time HW but Dina is refusing to film with her.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/rhonj-cast-speedy-return-teresa-giudice-drama-filmed/
  • endersandoaksendersandoaks Posts: 305
    Forum Member
    I had it on series record and it just ended before the last episode with no explanation,it is so annoying I watched every episode and to not show the last one or the reunions is just so frustrating I would like to know why.

I think the reason behind it may be because of the new ITVBe channel. But don't think they actually explained this to anyone. And just left it all for the viewers to guess.
  • Andrew_DuncanAndrew_Duncan Posts: 1,715
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jill Zarin could be making her way back to New York! She was spotted leaving NBC (they own Bravo) headquarters a few days ago. Bethenny is trying to put a stop to it but producers aren't giving in to her. I hope it's true that she might come back! However, with Carole, Kristen, and Heather all returning, I don't think she or Bethenny can even save the show. Carole is one of the most boring women on the planet and just isn't cut out for this and everything Kristen does is fake and forced.

Did any see what Aviva's dad said about Andy? Jeez he handed him his booty on a plate - and he was actually right in what he said!
  • BlokeypooBlokeypoo Posts: 470
    Forum Member
    Just watched Jerseylicious and the sneak peek of Ladies of London - ITV.be may send me to counselling lol :o
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    Jill Zarin could be making her way back to New York! She was spotted leaving NBC (they own Bravo) headquarters a few days ago. Bethenny is trying to put a stop to it but producers aren't giving in to her. I hope it's true that she might come back! However, with Carole, Kristen, and Heather all returning, I don't think she or Bethenny can even save the show. Carole is one of the most boring women on the planet and just isn't cut out for this and everything Kristen does is fake and forced.

Did any see what Aviva's dad said about Andy? Jeez he handed him his booty on a plate - and he was actually right in what he said!

I doubt this is true. Bethenny is a lot of things but stupid isn't one of them. Jill and her together again would be ratings gold - they know it, Bravo knows it, and the fans know it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    Hmmmm I like Bethenny but I feel her and Carole kind of fill the same kind of role on the show so having them both on at the same time might be a bit odd. I really dislike Jill but she is a great villain so I'm not against her coming back. I would of got rid of Kristen as well as Aviva but I guess we actually need some married women on this show :D Anyway they need to start filming soon! They cannot keep having these huge gaps inbetween seasons :mad:

I think it might be a while before we see the RHOBH trailer. Bravo were going to be airing Shahs on a Monday which is Beverly Hills normal timeslot starting in early October, but that has been delayed due to a production workers strike. So who knes what is going to happen to Shahs but I think it will be around January that RHOBH & VR will start :cry:

Did anybody see the interviews with the RH of Cheshire the other night? If anyone didn't see its on catchup on the Welcome to ITVbe program ;-) I have to say I am not impressed by the looks of it. It just looks like TOWIE wannabes. One of the women mentioned they had filmed 3 episodes at that point and they had had 3 arguments :-( I just hope it all isn't fake and stupid
    Forum Member
    So has Ramona been Demoted ? I hope Jill and Bethany are back cause if not then NY S7 will be its last no way can the show improve with the likes of Carole still on :/ I heard Luann is sticking with the Friend of role to which sucks!

As for NJ Kathy going back full time WTH! cant deal with her or husband.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    So has Ramona been Demoted ? I hope Jill and Bethany are back cause if not then NY S7 will be its last no way can the show improve with the likes of Carole still on :/ I heard Luann is sticking with the Friend of role to which sucks!

As for NJ Kathy going back full time WTH! cant deal with her or husband.

Where does it say that? :confused:
    Forum Member
    dillan wrote: »
    Where does it say that? :confused:

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2014/10/rhonj-cast-speedy-return-teresa-giudice-drama-filmed/

"The source added that Bravo was still wavering about what to do with housewives Melissa Gorga and Kathy Wakile “as Melissa’s storyline was weak this season and, while Kathy was only at friend status, episodes she was on seemed to do better in the ratings. They may offer Kathy full time and Melissa part time, or keep it as it. They are still debating what to do.”
  • Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rhonj season finale next week -whaaaat?! It feels so short.
    Next week looks epic Teresa v Twins but it would have been better if Teresa was her old self. It would have been something.
    S7 is going to be so weird. Teresa needs to remain as I really can't imagine NJ without her.
  • BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    Next week is the season finale on NJ? Only 14 episodes?

This season has been a real shambles and I get the sense Bravo have chopped and changed so much and have ultimately cut the season short to cash in on the real story of Teresa's sentencing. From what I recall of the sneak peak episode we got weeks before Season 6 started, half the footage in it wasn't even part of the season. Someone calling Dina an ''ice princess''??

There's been no flow at all and everything has seemed so disjointed. The obvious fiddling of the time lines has once again blurred the reality of these shows.
  • Lil_MLil_M Posts: 2,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Next week is the season finale on NJ? Only 14 episodes?

This season has been a real shambles and I get the sense Bravo have chopped and changed so much and have ultimately cut the season short to cash in on the real story of Teresa's sentencing. From what I recall of the sneak peak episode we got weeks before Season 6 started, half the footage in it wasn't even part of the season. Someone calling Dina an ''ice princess''??

There's been no flow at all and everything has seemed so disjointed. The obvious fiddling of the time lines has once again blurred the reality of these shows.

This. It feels short, ridiculously choppy and disjointed. Is this season a proper season? It is all over the place and the ratings speak for itself (despite it being still no.2). I felt it would be longer.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This season of New Jersey also seems to have cut the Teresa and Kathy stuff with the deserts.
  • GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm annoyed that season 6 of Atlanta on ITVBE is still being edited, cutting all the offensive language even though its on at 9.15pm, i am confused at that.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,363
    Forum Member
    louise1966 wrote: »
    I have to disagree with the posts which diss poor Vick! She is the only housewife who has always been a businesswoman who has her own company and works hard for everything she has achieved. Tamra is also to be admired for returning to work to earn a living since her divorce. I do think Vicki could have treated Donn with a little more respect. Perhaps that had something to do with the marriage ending.
    I agree but not for the same reasons. I thought Vicki's daughter and son-in-law expected too much of her. They lived in Vicki's house and moaned like crazy about not having enough room. Vicki took a lot of stick because if she fell out with them she would lose out on seeing her beloved grandson.
    Vicki is my favourite to watch in OC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member
    The new season of Vanderpump Rules was just announced for Monday, November 3rd at 9/8c. That can't have been their original time slot though, as Shahs of Sunset was set to premiere at 9pm yesterday.

I think if Shahs of Sunset would have premiered on the 13th of October as was planned, Bravo would have given RHOBH it's old timeslot of Thursdays 9/8c with Vanderpump Rules following right after.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The new season of Vanderpump Rules looks so good! :o
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    I can't wait for PumpRules returning! But the trailer doesn't really give me much hope.

What the hell happened that made Kristen and Scheana friends?! Seems very out of the blue, although it doesn't seem to last long. Katie and Tom's relationship drama seems like a rehash of Kristen and Tom from last season. I'm happy that Stassi is still around! Jax seems to be his same disgusting self. Nice to see Ariana being promoted to Main (I don't see Kristina anywhere so I'm guessing she's not around anymore?).

Overall I'm unsure on this season, but I'm sure it'll be great.

--

Still no Beverly Hills though? Looks like rumours it's being pushed back might be true!