Katie

Comments

• Elle_JamesElle_James Posts: 855
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And once again, she manages to insult those who are truly grieving the loss of the love of their life. ...."It was like a death".. What an empty, soulless creature she is. She hasn't a clue about true grief.
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elle_James wrote: »
    And once again, she manages to insult those who are truly grieving the loss of the love of their life. ...."It was like a death".. What an empty, soulless creature she is. She hasn't a clue about true grief.

For those that have experienced infidelity, I'm sure they would describe it as being just as soul destroying, but again it would depend on whether you believe the bs she is spinning.
    The question should really be "why the constant reference to something that was so heartbreaking". Surely now she should be saying that she no longer wants to discuss it, they are moving on. But where would that leave her. She needs this story to keep running, because she has nothing else to give. She afraid of being forgotten.
  • Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    IMO she has to be. Never have I only heard one side of a story. Jane and Chrissy would surely have a different version of events. Jane has been around Katie for the last 20yrs, so she knows full well that this story is never going to end, so what's to lose? Even if she did have sex with Kieran, is there anything worse Katie can come out with. Why does it appear that the only person that was not actively involved, has the most to say. She knows more than Kieran does. :D ;-)
    It's all a bit dodgy kay,i won't deny that,her stories have more holes than a six pack of hula hoops,and she keeps adding to it....Maybe the truth will out in the end.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    It's all a bit dodgy kay,i won't deny that,her stories have more holes than a six pack of hula hoops,and she keeps adding to it....Maybe the truth will out in the end.

Well there is something "much worse" to come. But she has already stated in this weeks OK that he only had sex with two other women. So there's no sex with anymore women to come. She needs to keep adding, this little nugget has to keep running for another 10 mths. :D
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would pay to hear the dirt Jane has on Katie, but it's highly unlikely to be heard anytime soon. Maybe Jane was a willing participant, made she was paid very well, either way it's not really going to damage Jane or Chrissy. But Emma B must have been another friend willing to go along with Katie's tales.

KP's friends seem a really bizarre bunch. It's as if they hand their brains in at the front door when they become part of the KP social circle. I wonder what they get out of their friendship with her, because it seems like a lot of hard work - they must spend most of their time walking on eggshells, which isn't what real, healthy friendship is about.

Perhaps they're all scared of her? After all, she can be vicious to those she thinks have stepped out of line. Remember the woman who was frog-marched out of the church (at the Price-Reid wedding blessing) because madam thought she'd informed the press? At the same event, Ms P insisted on everyone handing in their mobile phones and being tagged before being herded onto buses to be transported to an unknown destination!:o Yet not one person appeared to question this? Maybe this blind, unquestioning loyalty is why KP is able to ride roughshod over people and persuade them to play along with her twisted little games?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    KP's friends seem a really bizarre bunch. It's as if they hand their brains in at the front door when they become part of the KP social circle. I wonder what they get out of their friendship with her, because it seems like a lot of hard work - they must spend most of their time walking on eggshells, which isn't what real, healthy friendship is about.

Perhaps they're all scared of her? After all, she can be vicious to those she thinks have stepped out of line. Remember the woman who was frog-marched out of the church (at the Price-Reid wedding blessing) because madam thought she'd informed the press? At the same event, Ms P insisted on everyone handing in their mobile phones and being tagged before being herded onto buses to be transported to an unknown destination!:o Yet not one person appeared to question this? Maybe this blind, unquestioning loyalty is why KP is able to ride roughshod over people and persuade them to play along with her twisted little games?

They do benefit from her friendship though, free holidays for one, press exposure for another. But her friends do seem to come & go. If you think back to her bridesmaids when she married Pete, where are they now. Gary & Phil are rarely seen these days. Katie does love to throw legal threats, but rarely follows through. Apparently she only secured the reality show with ITV2 on the condition that they had the rights to the wedding, so that would explain the banning of the mobiles.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there is something "much worse" to come. But she has already stated in this weeks OK that he only had sex with two other women. So there's no sex with anymore women to come. She needs to keep adding, this little nugget has to keep running for another 10 mths. :D
    I thought she said there could be a 3rd,maybe that mate backed out Hahaha
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Or maybe their isn't another WOMAN - if you catch my drift ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Or maybe their isn't another WOMAN - if you catch my drift ;-)
    :D:D Oh definitely..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There still could be third, doesn't need to be a women or even human for that matter. :o:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Maybe that is where Kieran being bi comes into play. But I think if she goes down that route, she will make herself look an even bigger fool.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just had an awful thought as to what they are going to claim is the reason behind Kieran's sex addiction. He said he was raised well by his parents, he was bullied at school because of his body frame, that is why he buffed himself up. But he said something happened that he did not wish to talk about, he wanted it to remain private. Why do I get the feeling this is going to go down the abused road, and nobody knew. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just had an awful thought as to what they are going to claim is the reason behind Kieran's sex addiction. He said he was raised well by his parents, he was bullied at school because of his body frame, that is why he buffed himself up. But he said something happened that he did not wish to talk about, he wanted it to remain private. Why do I get the feeling this is going to go down the abused road, and nobody knew. :(
    I hope that whatever it is,it remains private..But he is married to katie price,so that means he will have to put his whole life on the table in order for her to make a few bob to put in her her book.in fairness,no one is holding a gun to his head,so he can say no if he so wishes..Lets see how desperate he is..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that whatever it is,it remains private..But he is married to katie price,so that means he will have to put his whole life on the table in order for her to make a few bob to put in her her book.in fairness,no one is holding a gun to his head,so he can say no if he so wishes..Lets see how desperate he is..

That makes him more the pathetic little weasel. Whether he had sex with these women or not (if you believe it) he is allowing his wife to provide not only for him and his children, he's allowing her to publicly humiliate him week in week out, and humiliation that is not always in regards of his alleged affair, but past sexual conquests. We are meant as parents to protect our children, these two have no concept of that. It's just a shame these two decided to have kids, because they are both too self absorbed and self centred to think of the impact of their actions on the little ones.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That makes him more the pathetic little weasel. Whether he had sex with these women or not (if you believe it) he is allowing his wife to provide not only for him and his children, he's allowing her to publicly humiliate him week in week out, and humiliation that is not always in regards of his alleged affair, but past sexual conquests. We are meant as parents to protect our children, these two have no concept of that. Just a shame there are children involved.
    As to whether i believe the affair happened...Hmmmm...the only way i believe it could have happened,would be for katie to set it up with kieran to come on to jane,and she fell straight into the trap..she believed the flannel that kev fed her,didn't he tell her that katie treated him like sh!t,and she also believed katie when she said that she was bored of him.and i doubt that janes marriage was perfect,so she went for it...but whatever,kate and kev looked like 2 cats that got the cream afterwards,job done......If all that didn't happen,then no,i don't believe the affair ever happened.........All this is my opinion,and i'll probably get criticized for it,but it's still going to be my opinion.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No such thing as TMI with Katie Price seems she will say/do anything/anyone for attention. I don't believe Kevin had an affair all just a publicity stunt.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As to whether i believe the affair happened...Hmmmm...the only way i believe it could have happened,would be for katie to set it up with kieran to come on to jane,and she fell straight into the trap..she believed the flannel that kev fed her,didn't he tell her that katie treated him like sh!t,and she also believed katie when she said that she was bored of him.and i doubt that janes marriage was perfect,so she went for it...but whatever,kate and kev looked like 2 cats that got the cream afterwards,job done......If all that didn't happen,then no,i don't believe the affair ever happened.........All this is my opinion,and i'll probably get criticized for it,but it's still going to be my opinion.

I can believe that it was Katie texting Jane off Kieran's phone, in order to test her. Because Katie does have some deep rooted insecurities, and she does like to play games, even if they are cruel. She played a cruel trick on her own Mother, so her friends would not be given a second thought.
    MRS W wrote: »
    No such thing as TMI with Katie Price seems she will say/do anything/anyone for attention. I don't believe Kevin had an affair all just a publicity stunt.

I'm with you 100%. And that is fine if that's how she chooses to make her money. She's got five little mouths to feed and a spineless hubby to provide for. But what I find comical is that it is seen as somehow damaging to have the children filmed and photographed because of how it may effect them, yet their parents can announce to the whole world their sexual preferences and infidelities, and this is not seen in anyway damaging to the kids.
    Notice I managed the multi quote :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can believe that it was Katie texting Jane off Kieran's phone, in order to test her. Because Katie does have some deep rooted insecurities, and she does like to play games, even if they are cruel. She played a cruel trick on her own Mother, so her friends would not be given a second thought.

I'm with you 100%. And that is fine if that's how she chooses to make her money. She's got five little mouths to feed and a spineless hubby to provide for. But what I find comical is that it is seen as somehow damaging to have the children filmed and photographed because of how it may effect them, yet their parents can announce to the whole world their sexual preferences and infidelities, and this is not seen in anyway damaging to the kids.
    Notice I managed the multi quote :D

Eh?

Don't know of anyone who has said that. Peter and Katie whoring their kids on the cover of magazines and in programmes is disgusting. So is everyone announcing their sexual preferences and infidelities so I have no idea what sort of point you are trying to make?

Well done also on the multi quote.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eh?

Don't know of anyone who has said that. Peter and Katie whoring their kids on the cover of magazines and in programmes is disgusting. So is everyone announcing their sexual preferences and infidelities so I have no idea what sort of point you are trying to make?

Well done also on the multi quote.

Why thank you Pru :)
  • PerfumedDivaPerfumedDiva Posts: 685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not so sure about there being no damage to jane,some terrible things been said in public,and she has 2 young children,think of the damage done to them...and more to come from katie price....would jane honestly put her kids through all that for money,if so,then she's as cold as katie..

I agree Val. I think KP is spoiling for a fight and provoking Jane in the press. Jane seems to want to keep a low profile and KP wants a big, public scrap. If Jame came out with anything, KP would start the press attacks all over again and Jane has two kids.

That's what I think anyway.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    She's on catchphrase now.:o

I usually enjoy watching it. :(
  • Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    Nicola32 wrote: »

That hair so does not suit her. She looks so much older, easily could pass for being in her 40's. Strange seeing her without the boobs!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That hair so does not suit her. She looks so much older, easily could pass for being in her 40's. Strange seeing her without the boobs!

She's still got the boobs on the show. Her hair is too dark for her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »

That famous xmas catchphrase ' big boy '

She makes me cringe.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member

I think the programme was recorded before the boob reduction Bunny.

I agree about the hair, the colour black does nothing for her imo.