xander63xander63 Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Burn Notice Season 4
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Sopranos - missed it first time round. Season 4 at the moment, what an amazing programme!

The Shield - just started Season 1, have no idea what it is about, just read somewhere it was good so going to stick with it.
  • Options
    NinjyBearNinjyBear Posts: 8,317
    Forum Member
    Heavenly wrote: »
    The Sopranos - missed it first time round. Season 4 at the moment, what an amazing programme!

The Shield - just started Season 1, have no idea what it is about, just read somewhere it was good so going to stick with it.

2 of the 3 best shows ever, IMO. Wish I could watch them both again for the first time :(
  • Options
    chandleochandleo Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just started watching Spartacus Blood and Sand, really good storyline, but on a pervy level - one of the hottest things I've seen on TV for a long time!!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NinjyBear wrote: »
    2 of the 3 best shows ever, IMO. Wish I could watch them both again for the first time :(

I am loving The Sopranos!!

Glad you said that about The Shield, I bought the first season second hand, thought I would give it a go!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Started watching Buffy on New Years Day. An ep a day so far, so The Puppet Show today. Should finish the whole thing in about May.
  • Options
    Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smerph wrote: »
    Started watching Buffy on New Years Day. An ep a day so far, so The Puppet Show today. Should finish the whole thing in about May.

I don't think anyone can go just 1 episode of Buffy a day! I think you'll give in to temptation and watch 4 or 5 a day like I did!
  • Options
    Ryan11Ryan11 Posts: 4,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charmed Season 6
    Medium Season 6
    Alias Season 1
  • Options
    barracuda91barracuda91 Posts: 3,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching Season 1 of Warehouse 13. Never seen it before, it's quite interesting :p
  • Options
    mogzyboymogzyboy Posts: 6,436
    Forum Member
    I started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm on the day before Christmas Eve, and I cannot believe that I hadn't watched it before. It's brilliant.

I'm going to start Season 4 later tonight. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im on season 4 of Oz, and its super. The quality from the very first episode has stayed to early season 4. But this season is double length (16 episodes) so maybe it might get a bit drawn out maybe, but for now super. And I am absolutely love the Beacher/Keller romance. Keller, I just cant work him out, good bad, something else, defo my fave of the cast.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    Over the past couple of months i've bought and watched every season of Two and a half Men and now onto How I met Your Mother and currently working through season 3.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mogzyboy wrote: »
    I started watching Curb Your Enthusiasm on the day before Christmas Eve, and I cannot believe that I hadn't watched it before. It's brilliant.

I'm going to start Season 4 later tonight. :)

Curb is fantastic.

I have just bought Seasons 1 & 2 of Seinfeld, my OH has never seen it!!! He is in for a treat. :D
  • Options
    bobcarbobcar Posts: 19,424
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just got Lexx. The first series was fantastic, it went downhill a bit after that but was still okay.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bobcar wrote: »
    I've just got Lexx. The first series was fantastic, it went downhill a bit after that but was still okay.

I really like Lexx, the first season (the 4 part season) was really good, and its like you could just watch any of them, they have a really good stand-alone quality about them if you watch them that way. The second season is my fave for sure, its just filled with good quality episodes. The third, I think is less good, but still worth watching. The fourth is starting out dire, the whole parody of earth thing, I watched the first two episodes over a month ago, and have been able to continue yet with it, its just so unappealing. (I will however carry on at some point, cant let it go to waste I suppose)
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Re-watching all of my 30 Rock boxsets and currently watching Community Season 1. When will Season 2 get a Region 2 release?

Getting Modern Family soon so can't wait to start on that!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dexter Series 4 - one of the best shows i have seen, so consistent and always stays do dramatic and shocking!

Also Sherlock Series 1 as i just can't enough of the programme - loving series 2 (y)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    The Sopranos - I'm only up to 208 though I think

I got Scrubs 1-9 for Christmas so that's next plus I still have 24 1-8 which I bought when it was cheap last year to start. Maybe next year!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also Sherlock Series 1 as i just can't enough of the programme - loving series 2 (y)

I have just ordered series 1 as I completely missed it, am going to keep the current series on my sky planner and watch the first season first.
  • Options
    adamo8adamo8 Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Currently watching Vampire Diaries season 2
    and going to start one tree hill.
  • Options
    pearljpearlj Posts: 1,934
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Watching the Inbetweeners from the begining and then the movie, fab.
  • Options
    TracerTongTracerTong Posts: 3,787
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dollhouse then onto Firefly

on a bit of a Joss Whedon kick atm