Ridiculous amount of channels removed lately!!

124»

Comments

• MuzerMuzer Posts: 3,668
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has anybody tried emailing Wedding TV directly to see what's going on?
  • peter_sharp1ukpeter_sharp1uk Posts: 1,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont think wedding tv is coming back as the website now only mentions sky.

Should have said that is was on the wedding tv website.
  • daniel34daniel34 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    Muzer wrote: »
    Has anybody tried emailing Wedding TV directly to see what's going on?

No point! They ignored me the last time the channel was removed I am expecting it will be the same this time
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dont think wedding tv is coming back as the website now only mentions sky.
    It only has 26,000 daily reach, so not surprising they can't afford to be on both platforms.
  • daniel34daniel34 Posts: 208
    Forum Member
    jzee wrote: »
    It only has 26,000 daily reach, so not surprising they can't afford to be on both platforms.

Even less soon as they removed themselves off freesat! Would not surprise me if wedding tv shut or went back in to admin. Any channel that can not afford the listing fee for freesat is in trouble really
  • seafraseafra Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    daniel34 wrote: »
    No point! They ignored me the last time the channel was removed I am expecting it will be the same this time

you won't be able to use the email address:-

contact@weddingtv.com

it's not valid !

(try info@weddingtv.com if you want to contact them)
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Bangers wrote: »
    Ocean Finance has gone from my EPG on Sky, but as others have said a complete waste of time anyway.

Did many people really watch Ocean Finance TV? Shame it closed down as it would have been useful for Greece :p
  • joshua_welbyjoshua_welby Posts: 9,027
    Forum Member
    Did many people really watch Ocean Finance TV? Shame it closed down as it would have been useful for Greece :p

Yes, I did watch Ocean Finance on occasions
  • soulboy77soulboy77 Posts: 24,484
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I did watch Ocean Finance on occasions
    The DIY and gardening programmes were amusing, very cheaply produced with lot's of continuity errors.
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    soulboy77 wrote: »
    The DIY and gardening programmes were amusing, very cheaply produced with lot's of continuity errors.

I think the DIY programme was called Tricks of the Trade. It was hilarious :D I used to watch the Ocean Effect. That was the one where Julie Peasgood interviewed OF customers asking them how their loans "changed their lives" or something like that. A load of tosh but hilarious :D In fact the whole channel was funny to watch! And how many times did they show those hideous adverts with people wearing lightbulbs on their head and sitting around watching Ocean Finance TV? I really could have done with the channel lately. Shame it's gone :(