What does this icon mean?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
Forum Member
http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/203/humaxicon3np.jpg

Anyone know what that means? It appeared on a recording that was supposed to have been 52 minutes but was only 3 minutes.

TIA.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,528
    Forum Member
    See top of GB35 in manual
    Displayed when the recording is stopped because of
    the unexpected error.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8
    Forum Member
    Very useful error message, that!

Guess it is a known bug then. Seen it a few times myself; still haven't quite figured out what triggers this 'feature'.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,528
    Forum Member
    I remember the gool ole days before the 9200 was launched and all we had to go on was the user manual. I remember reading that definition and being mildly amused by the use of "the" rather than "an" which almost suggests a certain inevitability to it :D:p:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 27
    Forum Member
    Rayon wrote:
    Anyone know what that means? It appeared on a recording that was supposed to have been 52 minutes but was only 3 minutes.

TIA.

It appeared against a recording that was interrupted the other evening when I had to reboot to recover from a lockup on ITV4. BTW, does anyone know if recordings continue even if the machine has locked up for live viewing?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Venlo wrote:
    Very useful error message, that!

Guess it is a known bug then. Seen it a few times myself; still haven't quite figured out what triggers this 'feature'.

My 9200 locked up on ITV while two recordings were running, when I rebooted the box, the two recordings were there with that icon next to them.

When I looked at the stated length of the recordings they were listed as full hours but were actually only 25 minutes long, this icon made me check the file so I was in no doubt they hadn't worked correctly
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Thanks people. I'd looked at the user guide but it's in black and white and I couldn't quite find an exact match.

Hopefully it'll not happen too often.