Blue new "Break My Heart" video what does everyone think?

mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Here's Blue new video for their new single Break My Heart.

It's on this http://uk.hellotv.com/

What do you all think of the video? and the song?

I think it's really good quite artistic and sexy at the same time.

Comments

• ashtray88ashtray88 Posts: 1,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow, it's like looking at four Robin Thickes.
  • zeze88zeze88 Posts: 1,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, to me this is a mixture of Thicke's video AND Justin Tmberlake's Tunnel Vision with women seen through him.

But while Timberlake's video does look sexy and artsy, this is just annoying and week - sorry, I don't like it at all.

And I don't know why they couldn't replace swearing with "loving you" - the silence is always annoying to hear. On the side note, I always thought it doesn't suit the song, they never had explicit words before, so it is kinda a pointless to start now.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Their new album is quite different to all the usual albums they have changed a bit. I think the songs quite catchy and good really hope it does well. They are an amazing band and the vocals are brilliant with them.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They can all sing, but Lee's voice makes them a good group. I love that they've got together again. I hope they do well:)

(Not so keen on the video, and the woman in it looks as if she could be their mother:o)
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they are still great. Same they haven't had UK success this time. Blue have always sounded amazing. Their vocals blend together so good.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • MaksonMakson Posts: 30,447
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anthony is after putting on so much weight:(

and where did they get that granny from for the video? budget must be really tight if they can't even hire a big standard model:o
  • gavin shipmangavin shipman Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    They are bound to do well. I like the song too. Lee is amazing