CBB January 2015; WHATM’s Little Brother; links’n’chat; all contributions welcome

Comments

• DixDix Posts: 79,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »

14 too many imo for a 3 week show, and Emma is wrong, as I don't know all of them which is a blessing. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    richie4eva wrote: »
    Seems obvious who will get the most boos from that baying mob ;)

They knew exactly what they were doing getting that person on the show

You mean the Katie person I take it. :D She probably thinks we're wrong. :D I saw a small pic of the inner house via that twitter reminder, and that Chandelier looks very vulgar for a BB House adornment. :D
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,883
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dix wrote: »
    You mean the Katie person I take it. :D She probably thinks we're wrong. :D I saw a small pic of the inner house via that twitter reminder, and that Chandelier looks very vulgar for a BB House adornment. :D

Last thing the show needs is her winning

She makes Potty Mouth Helen look like Little Mary Sunshine
  • Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    14 too many imo for a 3 week show, and Emma is wrong, as I don't know all of them which is a blessing. :D

One of them will booted off after 48 hrs :D
  • abbieuniqueabbieunique Posts: 4,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many days is the show now, thought it was longer than 3 weeks?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently it's 5 weeks for this series so we could be looking at an early to mid February finish
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last thing the show needs is her winning

She makes Potty Mouth Helen look like Little Mary Sunshine
    Don't see how and why she could win, as I'm sure she'll piss off a lot of viewers before long. Oh you mean she's the chosen winner! Bah Humbug!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Joni M wrote: »
    One of them will booted off after 48 hrs :D
    How depressing, only 48 hours:( 12 hours is good enough for most of them :D Or better still if they don't shape up after 5 minutes, the doors will open and a robot kicks them out! :D I'd love to see that happen. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't see how and why she could win, as I'm sure she'll piss off a lot of viewers before long. Oh you mean she's the chosen winner! Bah Humbug!

Have a feeling some people will think it's funny to crown her winner, the crowing out there when Helen won was horrendous

Further thought, she could get the opening night twist tonight and conveniently pass so she's immune from nominations
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Big Brother UK ‏@bbuk 56s56 seconds ago

What happens when @stephaniepratt, @georgegilbey, @RicciGuarnaccio and @LaurenGoodger are left alone in a room? http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-11-first-kisses-all-round … #CBB
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently it's 5 weeks for this series so we could be looking at an early to mid February finish
    5 weeks!:o:o to watch unknowns. Wouldn't be too bad if we had some real male eye candy, then I'd watch it for a whole year, but nothing for me in the present lineup. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TwitCelebGossip.com ‏@TwitCelebGossip 1m1 minute ago

The Celebrity Big Brother 2015 lineup is amazing. We've just been sent tonight's details, we will reveal all a bit later. #CBB @bbuk
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a feeling some people will think it's funny to crown her winner, the crowing out there when Helen won was horrendous

Further thought, she could get the opening night twist tonight and conveniently pass so she's immune from nominations

Good point richie, opening night twist, can see that happening. :D Has Emma said anything about that?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good point richie, opening night twist, can see that happening. :D Has Emma said anything about that?

Nothing yet, bound to 'rock the house' though

Can just see it now, "Katie your secret mission is to be thoroughly unpleasant to everyone and if BB deems you do a good job you will be immune from nominations"
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing yet, bound to 'rock the house' though

Can just see it now, "Katie your secret mission is to be thoroughly unpleasant to everyone and if BB deems you do a good job you will be immune from nominations"
    Thanks for giving me a laugh, as I was glum before. :D Rock the house indeed, don't think anything could unless it was a real earthquake, then word *amazing* would have a real meaning. :D:D

Do you think the Fairytale theme is to do with after Christmas Pantos?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will leave you in peace until tonight rich:D
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The person in charge of the Viacom and VIVA UK account will be wondering where all these Big Brother Live Feed tweets come from? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Couch Potato Radio goes LIVE tonight AFTER BOTS for #CBB Launch! Join us on Skype: couchpotatoradio Chat/Stream: http://bbcouchpotatoes.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is there enough time for me to get a
    Katie Flopkins
    >:(>:( Bah!!! >:(>:(
    in before we start.

Oh, good .... :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TellyMix Big Brother ‏@TM_BigBro 5m5 minutes ago

The #CBB line up has LEAKED! See which fourteen celebs are heading into the house here: http://ow.ly/GWt7z
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you missed it this morning here is Rylan on Lorraine today
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SFLa7QewQA
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

here is what Tellymix printed a few days ago

Stars are threatening to quit the Celebrity Big Brother 2015 lineup after the show was extended before it’s even begun.

The current series was previously tipped to be the longest ever and now that’s been confirmed, with the show running into February for the first time ever.

The Celebrity Big Brother 2015 start date has already been confirmed for January 7 next year and the show had been set to end after 23 days on January 30.

But now it’ll continue on running for at least another week until February 6.

The success of the show in the past has seen series extended mid-way through, meaning the eventual final could be even later if ratings are good.

However the extension has caused some upset with the twelve celebs who have signed up to take part, the Daily Star newspaper reports.

Agents for some celebs have said that they can no longer take part due to schedule conflicts in the extra week, meaning a rush for last minute replacements.

A spokesperson for Channel 5 declined to comment.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big-brother/207063-celebrity-big-brother-2015-stars-threaten-to-quit-as-show-gets-extended-already.html#ixzz3O9fSZRHu
    Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Day 1: MTV to air repeats of Celebrity Big Brother

Posted by Jarrod on January 7, 2015 in CBB Week 1, Celebrity Big Brother, News | 10 Views | Leave a response

MTV is to air repeats of Celebrity Big Brother

Following the Viacom takeover of Channel 5 late last year, the new series of Celebrity Big Brother will now be repeated on MTV. The broadcaster signed a deal with Endemol to the rights to air repeats of the show, which starts tonight.

The show will air at 9pm on Channel 5 before being repeated the following day on MTV at 2pm and 7pm, with the weekend airing at 6pm.

Celebrity Big Brother becomes the latest show to air on C5 and MTV after the MTV European Music Awards, while soaps Neighbours and Home And Away, Catfish: The TV Show and The Garden and GroupM Entertainment co-production 10,000 BC will also be shared across both broadcasters.

http://bigbrother247.co.uk/day-1-mtv-to-air-repeats-of-celebrity-big-brother/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • VerenceVerence Posts: 104,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

The vast majority of segments on SOTS are pointless