The 'JULIE GOODYEAR TO WIN!' Thread - No Talking Sh*te!

2»

Comments

• HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great value for money HM, she really is.

But too sneaky for me to want her to win.

Julian for the win. :)
  • smokincheesesmokincheese Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "they're so professional at it..f*ckin' 'ell" - whilst watching Danica and Lorenzo :D
  • maringarmaringar Posts: 6,737
    Forum Member
    Yes am also a big fan of Julie, loving Julian as well, had high hopes for Martin Kemp, but God he is boring, and his latest antics of trying to advise the boys to be careful of her will be his downfall.
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is good value but she won't win now IMO. I think she has tried to play off the housemates too much in that she doesn't tell them straight to their face, tells them what they want to hear and then says the opposite about them to some one else.

She won't win for that reason.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't care how many threads/posts there are about how fake Julie is, i think she is the best entertainment in that house! Every single one of them are fake beyond words to some degree or other, Julie is just more blatant about it, and is giving me loads to laugh about, and for that alone I would love to see her win! I can't vote in Ireland, but i'm hoping all those who like her will give her one vote each from me! :)
  • smokincheesesmokincheese Posts: 1,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't care how many threads/posts there are about how fake Julie is, i think she is the best entertainment in that house! Every single one of them are fake beyond words to some degree or other, Julie is just more blatant about it, and is giving me loads to laugh about, and for that alone I would love to see her win! I can't vote in Ireland, but i'm hoping all those who like her will give her one vote each from me! :)

*thumbs up*

Exactly! :D