13»

Comments

• Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I don't believe that she designs anything :p

Nor do I.

She hasn't spent years at college studying fabrics, cut and design, she's got little minions running round doing it all for her.
    Her only input is possibly saying a la Mrs Brown 'Mmm, that's naice'.

:D
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked This Groove, especially when the chorus kicks in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkaKrriGyvw
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    I don't believe that she designs anything :p

Neither do I .. She is just a name for the label
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really liked This Groove, especially when the chorus kicks in

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkaKrriGyvw

I'm sadly old enough to remember the original of that :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Neither do I .. She is just a name for the label

She's done a great job of re inventing herself, when you consider she was Queen of the Wags at 2006 World Cup
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's done a great job of re inventing herself, when you consider she was Queen of the Wags at 2006 World Cup

She's still a WAG, just of a slightly more superior variety. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I'm sadly old enough to remember the original of that :o

What :eek: she sampled it I didn't know that, I'm old enough too -just found it on youtube, it's great !
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She always thought she was above the WAG title and I have no problem with her reinventing herself.. But she is still no designer.. That makes a mockery of hose who have studied to be one
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She always thought she was above the WAG title and I have no problem with her reinventing herself.. But she is still no designer.. That makes a mockery of hose who have studied to be one

She invented "wags"....it all started with Her..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yes I agree, I know a designer and the amount of work she does before a show is unreal. She's up till 3 in the morning working by hand on her collections. She has to exhibit her collections up and down the country at various festivals and is a single Mum.

I made the re invention comment because looked like a trashy Barbie at the World Cup then a couple of years on she fancies herself as Audrey Hepburn's representative on Earth
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She invented "wags"....it all started with Her..

The press actually invented the term WAG
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I agree, I know a designer and the amount of work she does before a show is unreal. She's up till 3 in the morning working by hand on her collections. She has to exhibit her collections up and down the country at various festivals and is a single Mum.

I made the re invention comment because looked like a trashy Barbie at the World Cup then a couple of years on she fancies herself as Audrey Hepburn's representative on Earth

I do like the way she dresses but find her look to be stiff and unapproachable which makes her appear detached and aloof .. Yet I've seen her on tv and she has been funny..why does she not show that side more often?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The press actually invented the term WAG

By HER design....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    By HER design....

What design?? It stands for Wives and Girlfriends and was used in a paper headline W A G of England players

Just looked it up and apparently the hotel staff called them WAGs and the press picked up on it and used it for press from 2002
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do like the way she dresses but find her look to be stiff and unapproachable which makes her appear detached and aloof .. Yet I've seen her on tv and she has been funny..why does she not show that side more often?

You'd hate me if you saw me in real life Betty. Aloof and never knowingly underdressed are my middle names ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    You'd hate me if you saw me in real life Betty. Aloof and never knowingly underdressed are my middle names ;)

I can't believe that Blondie ... And I bet you allow yourself to smile in public ;)
    I'm a co ordination freak .. From underwear outwards .. I like to be tidy but not immaculate and perfect like Victoria .. And I do love a laugh