Options

Legit sites to watch full WWE SmackDown/Raw programmes after live broadcasts?

WhiteShadeWhiteShade Posts: 388
Forum Member
I have had to endure a long wait to watch them ever since I cut back on my Sky Sports package from all channels to just the one. I catch-up via Virgin on Demand who show them infrequently and not for long.

So if anybody knows of a perfectly legit site to watch them in the days after broadcast it'll be much appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Youtube:)
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WhiteShade wrote: »
    I have had to endure a long wait to watch them ever since I cut back on my Sky Sports package from all channels to just the one. I catch-up via Virgin on Demand who show them infrequently and not for long.

So if anybody knows of a perfectly legit site to watch them in the days after broadcast it'll be much appreciated.

Dailymotion
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,992
    Forum Member
    I think WWE upload the full shows to their official YouTube account, I know they used to but I'm not sure if they still do
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think WWE upload the full shows to their official YouTube account, I know they used to but I'm not sure if they still do

Isn't that just for US viewers?
  • Options
    tsotso Posts: 25,860
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't that just for US viewers?

i went to youtube and the shows are their
  • Options
    FIFA1966FIFA1966 Posts: 1,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I download them and watch it whenever I want to, no need for Youtube of even Dailymotion. YT and DM have either poor quality videos and/or the entire show in parts. The greatest part of downloading
    the shows is 720p.

Am I allowed to mention links where I download them from or will I be breaking the rules?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FIFA1966 wrote: »
    I download them and watch it whenever I want to, no need for Youtube of even Dailymotion. YT and DM have either poor quality videos and/or the entire show in parts. The greatest part of downloading
    the shows is 720p.

Am I allowed to mention links where I download them from or will I be breaking the rules?

Don't mention them. If anyone wants details, ask them to PM you and just hope they don't run to the mods to rat you out for helping distribute copyrighted content.
  • Options
    gothergother Posts: 14,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I use Hulu+ but you will need a vpn and an American paypal account.
    As others have said try youtube or dailymotion.
  • Options
    Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hulu + is a good choice and a fraction of the cost of sky sports. Whilst still supporting the brand you love (wwe)
  • Options
    Jameseh.Jameseh. Posts: 108
    Forum Member
    Hulu Plus edit the show down.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't mention them. If anyone wants details, ask them to PM you and just hope they don't run to the mods to rat you out for helping distribute copyrighted content.

Alright then.

If anyone wants links, then PM me.
  • Options
    stu64stu64 Posts: 5,273
    Forum Member
    I use a site that uploads Raw, Smackdown, NXT, Main Event and every PPV all within hours of them finishing.

HD quality to, can either download them to watch or use a number of different streaming sites they link to. Used them for years and never had one bother with them.

PM if you would like the link
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If it's copyrighted content, then why put the shows on Youtube?

Do not say that YT have a permission/licence/agreement.