Emma Roberts Busted for Domestic Violence With Famous Boyfriend

SpencerLeveySpencerLevey Posts: 1,511
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Emma Roberts was arrested for a domestic violence incident in Canada -- after allegedly bloodying her boyfriend, Evan Peters ... TMZ has learned.

22-year-old Emma -- Eric Roberts' daughter and Julia Roberts' niece -- was taken into custody early July 7 in Montreal after getting in an altercation with Peters ... who stars in "American Horror Story."

According to Montreal law enforcement sources ... someone called police to report a fight in Evan and Emma's hotel room.

We're told when cops arrived ... they observed Evan with a bloody nose. Emma was immediately arrested. One law enforcement source tells us Evan also had a bite mark.

Emma was released hours later because 26-year-old Evan did not want to press charges.

Sources close to Emma tell TMZ ... Emma and Evan were hitting each other and she was arrested because he had obvious physical injuries. The sources deny Emma bit Evan.

Our sources also say the couple is back together and both are working on "American Horror Story."

Comments

• misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blimey.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,165
    Forum Member
    Well considering who her Father & Aunt are she's probably used to getting her own way. I wonder what set her off?
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    I see she's got her dads temper, He f#cked up his Hollywood career with is, Violent & stropy spoilt ways on set,

That's why you only ever see him on TV
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bite mark?. Wow if I were him I'd be getting out of there.
  • shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's come a bit out of left field.
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »
    I see she's got her dads temper, He f#cked up his Hollywood career with is, Violent & stropy spoilt ways on set,

To be honest I thought she would be a bigger name by now than she is, perhaps this is the reason?

People often forget her dad was acting before her aunt, he was particularly good in Star 80 though his character was truly horrible.
  • yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »

:confused: He's still in loads of films.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gosh. :eek:

They're both to star in the upcoming American Horror Story Season 3 together. I wonder if Emma will still be in it. I mean, Ryan Murphy made a point of having his characters blast Chris Brown for the Rihanna incident in an episode of Glee last season.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

They're both to star in the upcoming American Horror Story Season 3 together. I wonder if Emma will still be in it. I mean, Ryan Murphy made a point of having his characters blast Chris Brown for the Rihanna incident in an episode of Glee last season.

According to reports they're still/back together and filming the new series. Indeed it will be interesting to see what Ryan Murphy makes of it, not an easy time for him right now in any case.
  • big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who? .
  • So 3008So 3008 Posts: 2,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who? .

Damn is Google not working again?
  • SpaceToiletsSpaceToilets Posts: 3,343
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like a spouse beater.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to reports they're still/back together and filming the new series. Indeed it will be interesting to see what Ryan Murphy makes of it, not an easy time for him right now in any case.

Regardless of their personal issues, they've signed contracts and should be professional and do their jobs.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,182
    Forum Member
    Is she the new Chris Brown yet?
  • MagicCoppeliaMagicCoppelia Posts: 20,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's pictures of both of them on the Daily Mails sidebar of shame today with her crying on his shoulder, very publicly of course. She looks like such a little drama queen!. (Sorry don't know how to do links):o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    007Fusion wrote: »
    Regardless of their personal issues, they've signed contracts and should be professional and do their jobs.

I didn't say they shouldn't :confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope she is sacked from American Horror Story. Her casting only came on the back of Evan Peters. If they were going to capitalise on a cast member's love life, couldn't they have hired Sarah Paulson's on/off girlfriend Cherry Jones? Least she has talent.

Emma Roberts is no better than Chris Brown.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She comes across as an annoying, unlikeable attention seeker from what I've read/seen of her. Why are those who are mainly famous because of who they are related to rarely likeable or worthy? It's a shame. Not that I have ever really liked Julia Roberts - she has always left me oddly cold.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Well considering who her Father & Aunt are she's probably used to getting her own way. I wonder what set her off?

I'd say a lot of the famous kids over there are. If he has any sense he'll finish with her. Unless, of course, she shows that she really wants to sort herself out. That is, if this is just simply issues that lead to her violent outbursts with him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Female on male violence is a far more common issue than many realise and that the media reports.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member

Funny thing about Glee, Ryan only decided to write that blast against Chris after Chris denied them the rights to use his songs in the show.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny thing about Glee, Ryan only decided to write that blast against Chris after Chris denied them the rights to use his songs in the show.

They've used 'No Air' haven't they? Or was that before the "incident"?
  • FashionFashion Posts: 5,017
    Forum Member
    The way the media are playing this down is shameful, if Emma was a man and Evan a woman people would be baying for blood and we'd never hear the end of it.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,203
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fashion wrote: »
    The way the media are playing this down is shameful, if Emma was a man and Evan a woman people would be baying for blood and we'd never hear the end of it.

It's what you'd call complete double standards if what you're saying is true. A lot of the time, female violence towards their male partner doesn't seem to be taken seriously at all.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks a bit erm, sleepy, to me.