Options

What is the point of Israel attacking Gaza?

Comments

• Options
    DinkyDoobieDinkyDoobie Posts: 17,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karijn wrote: »
    23 slaughtered, including 8 children, and 125 injured since yesterday.

Is this all because Israel thought the missing soldier had been kidnapped, a chance to kill Deif or simply because they can?

No it is because terrorists have fired 200 rockets at Israel.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've asked for proof of the Zionist plot, who these Zionists are and what there plan is.

Still waiting some three weeks later.

Considering I've never claimed a 'plot' or 'plan', I have no idea who or what you are waiting for. :confused:

Plenty of quotes in this thread from Zionists though and their drive for the creation of Israel, I suppose that could be called a plot but as it's already there, the point seem moot.

I'm sure google will uncover some nefarious Zionist activities though, even claims, if you're that interested in it. Alternatively, you can look through this site linked to before in this thread:

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story637.html

Names or topics in blue are links to more quotes. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WindWalker wrote: »
    I'm sure google will uncover some nefarious Zionist activities though, even claims, if you're that interested in it. Alternatively, you can look through this site linked to before in this thread:

Anyone could have wrote that can you show me them actually saying it?
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Washington Times and Fox news? :D

I apologise that these don't have the negative view that you like reading. <rolleyes>

However, you'll prefer this version http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/7/rockets-hamas-gazaisraeliprmessaging.html
    There is nothing that would EVER be proof enough for you.

You want to see Hamas digging the ore out of the ground, refining it, shaping the metal, refining the fertilizer for the explosives, inserting it into the rockets, transporting them to the launch site, launching it and then for that exact rocket to be seen landing in Israel.

Anything else is a hoax.

Good answer and exactly right.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it is because terrorists have fired 200 rockets at Israel.

I said it would be in the hundreds by today! :D
  • Options
    Jellied EelJellied Eel Posts: 33,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously. You people just come across as idiots. If they are so harmless why did Israel invest in a multi-billion dollar missile defense system?

So they could skim some of the development money, export it to other countries or let the Chinese steal the designs? Weapons are big business for Israel, which is probably why they're quite happy to keep using them.

But anyway, given the thousands of rockets fired, apparently many with 400lb warheads, you should have no problem showing the mass casualties they've caused and the devastation and ruins created. Surely there must be hundreds of large craters pockmarking Israel?

No? 4,000 missiles, still only 3 dead? I think it's a fairly safe bet that more Israelis have died in RTAs since Protective Edge..

Oh, and democracy in action-

http://samidoun.ca/2014/08/pflp-leader-jarrar-ordered-deported-to-jericho-from-ramallah-in-dawn-raid/

Occupation forces raided the home of Khalida Jarrar, leader of the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine and member of the Palestinian Legislative Council, in Ramallah early on Wednesday morning, August 20, handing her an order for deportation within 24 hours to Jericho for an indefinite period.

The occupation forces attempted to force Jarrar to take sign the order, which she refused. A soldier read the text aloud, saying that the military courts, due to information from the occupation intelligence and security services, have ordered Jarrar to be deported to Jericho within 24 hours and to remain for an indefinite period within the city limits of Jericho; the soldiers left a map of the Jericho city limits.

Jarrar, a well-known prisoner advocate and chair of the prisoners’ committee of the PLC, refused to sign the order and plans to meet with her lawyer today. This is the one of the first times occupation forces have attempted to deport Palestinian political leaders internally, from one city to another inside the West Bank, since the mid-1980s.

Israel is stirring things up on the West Bank. I guess the right winger's dreams of a Greater Israel may come to pass..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyone could have wrote that can you show me them actually saying it?

There are citations with page numbers and where to find them for most quotes. Did you not notice?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There are citations with page numbers and where to find them for most quotes. Did you not notice?

Strange how he/she/it believes comments apparently overheard at a conference though..
  • Options
    habbyhabby Posts: 10,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't immediately look at text messages, have an answer phone and if it's 3am may not be wandering outside looking for litter. So responsibility still lies with Israel to minimise civilian casualties. Given the drones overhead, did they confirm civilians had left?.

There must be a lot of people over there like you then? They must all ignore everything so the missiles come over and kill them, but obviously Hamas telling their people to ignore it all and stay where they are haven't got anything to do with it? These warnings are to minimise civilian casualties. Oh well never mind. Just blame Israel.

What other war has there been where one side warns the other to get out of the way of missiles? How many warnings do Hamas give Israel?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Strange how he/she/it believes comments apparently overheard at a conference though..

Indeed, one wonders why...

Let's have a random quote:

Menachem Ussishkin-A Brief Biography & Quotes

1863-1941

Menachem Ussishkin was one of the leading and founding fathers of Zionism, from 1923 until 1941 he was the powerful chairman and member of the Jewish National Fund, the president of the 20th Zionist Congress, the permanent president of World Zionist Organization's Zionist Action Committee, and a member of the Jewish Agency Executive.

In 1904, before Zionism matured into a powerful political force, Manachem Ussishkin stated that:

"[Land is acquired] by force --- that is, by conquest in war, or in other words, by ROBBING land form its owner; . . . by expropriation via government authority; or by purchase. . . [The Zionist movement was limited to the third choice] until at some point we become rulers." (Righteous Victims, p. 38)

http://www.palestineremembered.com/Acre/Famous-Zionist-Quotes/Story641.html

Nothing much has changed with their outlook has it, except more sophisticated and efficient ways of killing the people in their way...
  • Options
    jediknight2k1jediknight2k1 Posts: 6,892
    Forum Member
    Considering I've never claimed a 'plot' or 'plan', I have no idea who or what you are waiting for. :confused:

Plenty of quotes in this thread from Zionists though and their drive for the creation of Israel, I suppose that could be called a plot but as it's already there, the point seem moot.

The reference to Jews in high levels of power, tentacles around the world, banks in control of money etc. It's implying there is a Zionist plot in action.

As it is you that constantly mentions it then it's about you explain what Zionist action is happening, who there Zionists are where these tentacles are going to.

After four weeks you have still to explain or demonstrate anything to back-up your claim about Zionism. So I think it's about time you enlighten us as what this Zionist plot is.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    habby wrote: »
    Oh well never mind. Just blame Israel.

They're the ones dropping the bombs. They're the military geniuses who think killing a guy's wife and young son is going to help bring peace. You really think if you kill people's family and friends they're suddenly going to roll over and want to be your BFF?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yeah i did but apparently seeing a rocket blow up a building and a car isn't enough evidence for you. So i thought i'd try the same bullheaded, idiotic denial.

There must be thousands of examples with there being so many claims, do you have any of them on video, perhaps i can see one of them preparing the draft before the speech.
  • Options
    koantemplationkoantemplation Posts: 101,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They're the ones dropping the bombs. They're the military geniuses who think killing a guy's wife and young son is going to help bring peace. You really think if you kill people's family and friends they're suddenly going to roll over and want to be your BFF?

It is Hamas who are firing the rockets first.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    Blaming the Victims: A night with AIPAC in St. Louis and protesters in Ferguson
    Then the AIPAC man actually said – “2000 people dead – yes that stinks” but the good news is that the Israeli military showed exemplary morality. All the deaths were Hamas’ fault. ... That’s straight out of the Hasbara rulebook, first show empathy before you launch into a spiel about how none of it is Zionism’s fault.

:D:D:D

Any news of the kidnapped soldier that wasn't actually kidnapped, but was found dead in Israel with a gun next to his body? Did he commit suicide? Was he murdered? Does he exist?

Answer on a postage stamp: Clue:
    It's always their fault
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What is this?

This is the most ridiculous thing ever because it is based on the presumption that the person whose family you killed (whilst trying to kill him) actually wants to be your friend.

Whilst being part of a terrorist organisation whose charter calls for the genocide of your people.

You couldn't make it up, sympathise with the nazi's more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    karijn wrote: »
    Blaming the Victims: A night with AIPAC in St. Louis and protesters in Ferguson

:D:D:D

Any news of the kidnapped soldier that wasn't actually kidnapped, but was found dead in Israel with a gun next to his body? Did he commit suicide? Was he murdered? Does he exist?

You aren't funny
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The reference to Jews in high levels of power, tentacles around the world, banks in control of money etc. It's implying there is a Zionist plot in action.

As it is you that constantly mentions it then it's about you explain what Zionist action is happening, who there Zionists are where these tentacles are going to.

After four weeks you have still to explain or demonstrate anything to back-up your claim about Zionism. So I think it's about time you enlighten us as what this Zionist plot is.

Zionists in positions of power, not necessarily Jewish. Those are all a matter of recorded fact. I told you to go look at heads of central banks and the connection to Goldman Sachs (nicknamed the squid hence tentacles). Then follow the money, you'll find it leads to high office in many countries and to military as well. In fact, to all manner of powerful and influential positions around the world.

You seem to be trying to deny the existence of Zionists by trying to ridicule the idea. Go look at the quotes in the site I linked to above. Go and look at the history of money and who created and control the debt based usurious money supply the world has. Look at the people who went against that system and ended up murdered or dead. Including American Presidents.

I have not mentioned 'a plot', that's your idea to discredit the fact that Zionists exist in positions of power and influence. Go and learn about it, I keep suggesting you do but you always come back to the same puerile comment about plots. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Or a pyrotechnic display that keeps it's own people in fear and can be used to justify any attack on Gaza whenever they feel like it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uM0J0LI1ymA

I think that vid's a .. lil kooky but the effectiveness of the Iron Dome is almost certainly exagerated. Also watch at 4:50.. A couple of the interceptors coming up from the left don't appear to detonate. So where would they land? I also like the bit at 6:50 talking about the rocket that hit the building.. showing anything but the building and any damage.

Some of his comments about lack of trail would depend on where the missiles were intercepted given the rockets don't burn continously from launch to impact. The motors would burn for a period, then the rocket would be a simple ballistic projectile.

But it doesn't explain the lack of damage from missiles that weren't intercepted, or potential damage cause by the Iron Dome missiles themselves.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zionists in positions of power, not necessarily Jewish. Those are all a matter of recorded fact. I told you to go look at heads of central banks and the connection to Goldman Sachs (nicknamed the squid hence tentacles). Then follow the money, you'll find it leads to high office in many countries and to military as well. In fact, to all manner of powerful and influential positions around the world.

I shouldn't need to and will let you explain it so we can understand your theory.
    You seem to be trying to deny the existence of Zionists by trying to ridicule the idea. Go look at the quotes in the site I linked to above. Go and look at the history of money and who created and control the debt based usurious money supply the world has. Look at the people who went against that system and ended up murdered or dead. Including American Presidents.

See above.
    I have not mentioned 'a plot', that's your idea to discredit the fact that Zionists exist in positions of power and influence. Go and learn about it, I keep suggesting you do but you always come back to the same puerile comment about plots. :confused:

BIB - People being murdered is part of plot is it not ? Positions of power implies a plot. Who are these people ? Name them so we can find out.

It's your Zionist theory which keeps resurfacing to blame Israel and so I ask again explain it. As you know so much then you should have any problems in doing so.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,240
    Forum Member
    There's a picture floating around of a policemen standing over the rocket that was reported to have landed in Tel Aviv. The odd thing was that the rocket was intact and there wasn't a scratch on the road. It looked to have been placed there by hand. I saw it last night, I'll see if I can find it.

Here it is, the article says it's a fragment : Rocket Lands In Tel Aviv
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah i did but apparently seeing a rocket blow up a building and a car isn't enough evidence for you. So i thought i'd try the same bullheaded, idiotic denial.

There must be thousands of examples with there being so many claims, do you have any of them on video, perhaps i can see one of them preparing the draft before the speech.

I haven't seen that. :confused:

Certainly not a confirmed rocket from Gaza, either blowing anything up or falling to the ground.

You see, what you don't seem to understand is that just because it says what it is on the title, doesn't necessarily meant that is what it is. You telling me it came from somewhere is meaningless as well. With over 4000 of the damn things, someone should have some daylight pics of them with verifiable landmarks for location. Even some craters in Israeli soil would be a start. Just repeating it was what you say it was without any way of verifying it is not proof at all, is it?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It is Hamas who are firing the rockets first.

Uh huh. No other group in Gaza has rockets..

But for some fun, watch this-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69ImC4J7TQ0

It's all the funnier because the 'kaPEW' sound wasn't added to one of the duds in the wedding video.

(and even funnier if you run the audio through a spectrum analyser. The FX are all the same, which is rather remarkable given they'd be detonating at different distances from the mic)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What is this?

This is the most ridiculous thing ever because it is based on the presumption that the person whose family you killed (whilst trying to kill him) actually wants to be your friend.

Whilst being part of a terrorist organisation whose charter calls for the genocide of your people.

You couldn't make it up, sympathise with the nazi's more.

That last sentence is against the rules, one of your comrades said so just the other day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That last sentence is against the rules, one of your comrades said so just the other day.

Baiting FMs is also against the rules.